3/5:WU (Princess supports her Prince against A)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Manyata tells Komal that she wants to stay with Akash but not by hiding it from everyone. Manyata says that she doesn't want to deceive Rajmata and is willing to wait for three months to finally be with Akash as promised by Rajmata. Komal tries to tell her about Rajmata's plan but Brijraj's call on her phone stops her from speaking the truth (thank you Brijraj for calling and stopping your wife from ruining our hopes!).

Akash is called to the interview but forgets his file which Manyata notices. She picks it up and hands it to the peon asking him to hand it to Akash. Akash remembers the first time Manyata gave him his file (pretty soon we will only have to tolerate him in flashbacks! *I am already doing my happy dance*).  

UV comes to the mahal and is informed that Manyata has gone out with Komal. He gets a call from his worker who informs him about seeing Manyata and Komal at the office. UV is upset to know about Komal interfering in their plan (I wonder what UV will do to Komal now….).

Manyata says that she knows Komal cares and loves her a lot hence she took him to meet Akash. She then tells Komal about what she has learned from UV about being a princess and the responsibilities that comes with the title. She cheers Komal up by suggesting to have chaat before going home.

Akash calls his mother and tells her about getting the job but then hears the commotion from the other interviewers present. The manager comes out and tells them that Akash got the job he was recommended by the royal family. Akash is shocked and angry at hearing this (Why can't he just accept the job and forget about having gotten it because of UV!).

Rajmata is searching for a book when UV questions her which novel she is looking for. Rajmata says she is searching for the book that was writing about Devghad's history and ancestors so that Manyata can read and learn about her ancestors. UV tells her about Komal defying her by taking Manyata to meet with Akash (Komal ki ayee shamat…. I hope Rajmata gives her a good punishment!).

UV meets Komal and Manyata on his way out. He seeks Komal's blessings and questions them how their shopping trip was but Manyata tries to correct him only to be stopped by Komal who lies saying they had gone for a long drive. UV gives sweets to Manyata who jokes asking if his marriage got fixed. UV teases back saying his marriage was fixed when he was only a child doesn't she know about that. Manyata calls him veda and UV laughs and tells her that the sweets are in celebration for Akash getting the job. Manyata happy to hear this and feeds the sweet to UV and then herself (Hayeee…. very sweet scene. Loved the way UV smiles at her).

Akash at the mahal gate fighting the guards to get inside screaming Manyata's name (Of course he is still stuck on Moniya! What will it take for him to realize that there is no Moniya only Manyata – Rajkumari Manyata!).  

Manyata hears Akash calling out her name. UV gives her an assuring smile and walks out of the mahal were Akash is struggling against the guards hold.  UV orders the guards to let Akash go. He calmly walks up to Akash and asks him what he is doing at the mahal shouldn't he be at his job (Gosh! I just love his calm confident demeanor). Akash says he should have known that he got the job because of him.

Manyata comes out calling out to him. UV quickly changes his demeanor and tells Akash that he shouldn't have come here, last time because of his letter Manyata was punished and now if the family sees him here then Manyata will be in trouble again.

The whole family comes out and watches the commotion Akash is making by yelling his accusations on UV. Akash tells UV to stop with the pretense and tells Manyata that UV is taking advantage of her innocence and trying to separate them. Manyata tells Akash that UV has changed now he is on only trying to help her. Akash in shock questions Manyata if she is siding with UV instead of him (Why so shocked? the princess will ALWAYS support her prince!).

Precap:

Akash questioning Manyata if she did this. Manyata tells him go. Akash repeats his question while Manyata is disturbed by his persistent questioning (Hopefully tomorrow will be the last episode of Akash... and then we will get Akash free episodes! *happy dance*).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

GAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soo effing excited!
I can't wait.

I guess this means I should watch the last two weeks so I know whats going on😭
Thank you for the lovely update Sarah!🤗
MalvikaRB thumbnail

Today, Uday was AWESOME as usual..! :) Was happy to see his positive as well as grey side :) Loved his various expressions - Happy, Angry, Jealous, Sad, Hurt, Cunning, Smirk.. Superb acting!! <3 Akash was extrrremely funny.. Couldn't stop laughing at his dialogues & actions!! The way he walked angrily & tried to open the gate with so much overconfidence was hilarious!! Even the security guards made fun of him saying, "Arey! Tu idhar baar baar pahunch jaata hai" :D Akash trying to enter the palace & getting caught by the guards is a regular scene.. I guess it's the favourite scene of the Cvs.. LOL Akash has no other job than this :D
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for a lovely update.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
finally she is showing that Majnuuu where really and truly belong.

good going Manyata and oh boy oh boy Udayveer u too smart man unlike that Majnuuu who loves nothing but to make a fool out of himself.

Akaaash don't play with fire or else u shall get  burnt🤣

thank u so much for the lovely update and I love every bit of it.

cos it all says bye bye bye GOODBYE to Mr.Majnuuu

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks sarah meri jaan🤗 for the written update sweets..😉
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No way!
Can't believe Akash is having his last few days with Manyata.
But I doubt that the creatives will end his track so soon.
Otherwise, Manyata's 3 months agreement will go in vain.

I want Manyata to fall in love with Udayveer ASAP!

Great update btw :)
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx sarah for ur amazing wu😉
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs Sarah for this beautiful update ...can't wait to watch the epi
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update. You are awesome. Love your hardwork.

So happy that manyata did not take any hasty decision. She did not dishonor her promise and the reputation her family has.
Also she understood that being a princess brings you the power to help others which was taught by Udayveer.