Epi 548: D-N Real Eternal Story (MON)

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its a strange dilemna for Dutta. The criminal is being asked to do justice with his victim. But reading the precap maybe there will be a way out?
Naku and baby in the NICU was sweet. Good that the nurse had words of encouragement. Sometimes life's experiences count more than degrees.
Rups has now turned jasoos for Naku. Naku the sherni is all set to walk alongside her sher. Dutta shouldnt even try arguing. He should know by now.
Is the DGP trying to put the blame of the encounter on Abhi now? Expected behavior from that coward. And this Nave and Vyas' mind games...uff! These buddhe log cant do anything else. Lanat hain inn login par!Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nakku bauli se baat kar rahi hainakku saying she will go with dutta

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res...

jus read precap part... i wonder if tht boy is related to the woman tht cursed dutta... n after hearing tht he saved the boys life she myt 4giv dutta n tke bk her curse...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
from previous thread:

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@All: Looks like Jr Dutta is a single largest demand from his thread. πŸ˜†

haha y single dutta jr... hav u 4gtn, dutta wanted a football team..LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome UD hope dutta ...is forgiven
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Yuvi: I remember his football team's wish. But abhi toh because of the curse even one bauli's life is in danger. Ek Dutta jr aa jayega to bahut hain. 😭
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u BBπŸ€— That was the sweetest message I ever received😭
Smt Zohra Bai Patil-eeen!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Howw soothing it sounds to the ears!😍 I shall never forget this naam karan😳

Your LS errr... I mean the ELS you writeπŸ˜† is so heart breaking I simply cant cope! And that promo!😲😭 It couldn't get any more painful. Never again will I emotionally embroil myself with a fictional character this deep Pann Patil Saab hain hi aise😳

You know I wanted to bid adieu to the forum but your story brought me back & I stayed on for a year.This weekend again I had decided to go & your pm has me back here once again typing away furiously.πŸ˜†

Thank you & God Bless you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will come back with my comments for the episode soon!😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@ksh...dw m sure she wil survive... i think this is jus 2 gt dutta 2 think ova his actions, bt thn agen its nt like he neva realised the wrong he did...i remember the convo he had with naku wer he sed tht he knws hw many kids he made orphan n hw many wives he made widows etc so he's always realised the consequences of his actions bt i guess this whole "bauli's life in danger" wil mayb gt him 2 actually do something abt it... i still dnt wnt him 2 quit his don avatar al 2geva n neither do i wnt him in jail...i hpe he remains DSP n continues his good wrk 4 the needy...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S6AmIuDF5w[/YOUTUBE]
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
v nice epi awsm scene bet naku bauli :) :) :) fiinally naku onyl becums 1st one to touch baby :) nw m sure nthng will happen to baby :) :) yesss!! BB, v want name for bauli whats name?
like baji remmbrng flashbck so D chose this way like that :(
dint undstnd why D looking at money? ws it money manali dint take frm D that day when she curse him?
precap v intstng D is gong to save the boy sure may b it is manali gson only.
vyas making nave friend again, for secret nave knows? no one permant enemy or friend in this politics, waiting to see whts happng big suspense. waiting for big epi tom of D meeting manali wid naku. thnx BB awesm epi love it!

Frm prev epi;
@tahera u say he becum politician dunno if that will oly happen bt good idea!