Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

but should dutta be calling kishore by his name, even ASis so respectful when speaking to both her sils aap, not tum.

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 ani he did not know his drinking father,he did have a mother, AS was a very good mother to him from begining even though cvs confused at times. even if as confused cvs were to be believed he knew that AS wasn't his mother couldn't have affected him badly having a good loving replacement. also dutta being the gadha that he was never got on to kala for treating him badly otherwise he would have caught on to her much earlier. rather than overhear her than see her for what she was. poor soul always thought he got left behind through his own fault.  so to me it was just sheer blind rage at seema. because dutta is an intense person love or hate. he loved her so much at that point she was so much to him. he just lost it, to see her true colour.
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^agree wid u tahra in think ppl who becum crimial r ppl who dont think bt act cos they r blind in anger.tht is D's prob anyway whrn he's angry he stops think & jus does anyrhing n repent later.same thing he did that time also
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree such loss of lives should see an end & can't continue unabated.But my point is the Patils have been stigmatised for life.Whether DSP gives up his profession now or not his children will always be branded a gangster's kids.That fact won't be forgotten nor the Patils wiil be allowed to forget.So why then risk everybody's life by turning  good at this point? But  maybe he could tone down his illegal activities like the gold/diamond/arms smuggling & try to turn most of his businesses into legal ventures.Maybe move into land development & installation of factories.I suggest he could try to reinvent himself more as businessman/ industrialist albeit a rough & tough one who still rules with an iron hand😊

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thank u BBπŸ€— That was the sweetest message I ever received😭

Smt Zohra Bai Patil-eeen!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Howw soothing it sounds to the ears!😍 I shall never forget this naam karan😳

Your LS errr... I mean the ELS you writeπŸ˜† is so heart breaking I simply cant cope! And that promo!😲😭 It couldn't get any more painful. Never again will I emotionally embroil myself with a fictional character this deep Pann Patil Saab hain hi aise😳

You know I wanted to bid adieu to the forum but your story brought me back & I stayed on for a year.This weekend again I had decided to go & your pm has me back here once again typing away furiously.πŸ˜†

Thank you & God Bless you!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will come back with my comments for the episode soon!😊

Hey Bappa!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Kaun aaya!? Phir se dil todh kar jaane ka irada toh nahi Zohra Bai!? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
Can i please stuff my hands a-la-Babi in my mouth (for the want of a pallu). This moment is too overwhelming to not do a Babi expression (a real heartfelt one!) πŸ˜­

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome back!! Kaunsa promo made u run away!? ??? πŸ˜² Naam toh batana! Abhi kaan pakadti hoon! πŸ˜‘
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw did anyone notice that Baji said "hamari" bachchi. Awww! The truth came out. The baby is Duji's and Naku is purely the egg donor. πŸ˜†

Hawww Shreya!! I didn't realize only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But yeah πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ So cute na. πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Hello Lovelies!! thank u for all the comments. I am posting my  small view on the new thread for today's episode, in case we want to carry on this discussion there!! πŸ˜³
YOU ALL ROCK!!! β€οΈ
Cheers!