Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As always a very thoughtful post,Ani👏

I have tried to analyse why he would have gone in the killing mode in the first part of my post.Hope I made some sense😳
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You always do Zuby...😊

Like you I also never really understood why an innocent and simple boy like Dutta would go for killing people...especially with a mom and three sisters at home.

He was a hard working boy...earning money for his family...he had dreams yes...loved  Seema a lot yes...was betrayed yes...but why go so far...

But at the other hand if you think about the traumas Dutta has been through as a kid...even if he does not remember what happen when he was three…it must have left some marks.

Like not having a mother…drinking father...that may have given him alcohol as a kid. Kala abandon him in the middle of no where…maybe that the reason Dutta's reaction was so Violently.

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^agree ani D is gone thru many bad ting right frm since he was kid.   he dint thnk abt but kala action must b make him feel bad he always ignored her action   seema dhoka was big & i feel D was nt having stong mind to deal with it   plus how seema taunt about money he went to path of crime to earn money may b inside his mind kala action ws making him feel he is not good & then seema tells him he is not good so he becam weak in mind & just went to do job to bring money any job cos he think he is bad wich he always think so only bad ppl do bad thing may be that's why.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i agree with all who think dutta should stay what he is   to stay safe. but  that mean that we would accept a smuggler a don because he is doing good for people . but it,s not a legal profession.  and say 20 -30 years on his children and maybe their young family, who will protect them does that mean they will have to follow in the same profession to protect their lives. it means once this chain has started there is no going back. so to me there should be another solution  i can't suggest what,it maybe but i wouldn't like nakku to  fear if her children are going to come home from a fight with some gangster or not. and how long the police are going to look the othr way of him killing people even if justified it's still not legal. so dutta as long as able is fighting law and criminals.  if it wasn't for his childern i would say dutta go and live in jagtap dada's kholi in peace all your life but  i wouldn't be happy if his children were denied a chance to get all opportunities in life to get good jobs  and a life away from crime.  in many good criminals lives in films or books they do show the person moves to a new place and starts a new life, but it will mean not be able to help the people of patilwadi.  so i would like the writer to come up with an ending so duji(i hope at lleast between him and baji they can make a complete football team, i love big families)chidren are not dragged in this buissness and be the godfathers of patilwadi.

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know from what we've seen from snippets of Dutta's past it was somehow always thought by most here that Baaji was the one who took Dutta to the underworld for making quick bucks, he's the one who introduces Dutta to the world of contract killing. Though that's true ostensibly but I am so glad to read that Baaji actually dissuaded Dutta initially to go this way...he hogwashed Dutta's rant abt making money fast...Baaji has been sort of absolved in my eyes now! And earlier he always used to address Dutta as 'DUTTA' and TU not 'aap'? How did this transformation come about...from Dutta to Bhau and TU to aap... It couldn't have been just because of Dutta's growing status?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Maybe Baji started addressing Dutta as a boss to ensure Dutta commands respect among his men. Otherwise at times Baji did address Dutta as 'Dutta' and tum.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i can understand baji calling dutta by name or respect as bhau. what i never got was kishore calling dutta bhau and dutta calling kishore by his name he is after all his elder sister's husband , i thought anywhere else it would be only proper for dutta to call him jijaji as baji has always refered to him as kishore jijaji.  it's not even as if kishore was from the dhunda that's where it was stuck from those days

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw did anyone notice that Baji said "hamari" bachchi. Awww! The truth came out. The baby is Duji's and Naku is purely the egg donor. 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think everyone call dutta as bhau like AS is As fr babi & evn purhitji 😆 cos whole world call them that thnx god naku dint call D bhau 😆
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

You always do Zuby...😊

Like you I also never really understood why an innocent and simple boy like Dutta would go for killing people...especially with a mom and three sisters at home.

He was a hard working boy...earning money for his family...he had dreams yes...loved  Seema a lot yes...was betrayed yes...but why go so far...

But at the other hand if you think about the traumas Dutta has been through as a kid...even if he does not remember what happen when he was three'it must have left some marks.

Like not having a mother'drinking father...that may have given him alcohol as a kid. Kala abandon him in the middle of no where'maybe that the reason Dutta's reaction was so Violently.

I agree absurd ...how anyone forget him to turn killing becoz of some betrayal .

But yes ... the traumas as kid might still haunt him ...on more deeper level .
Maybe why he reacts the way he does . 
I wonder how did not AS  not notice that