kunal and nimmo promo pg 28

chat_222 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello
would you be interested in making your own story of what happens after Kunal and Nimmo get married.
Each person can continue the story the way they like from where the previous person left. Even precaps can be given to give clue to the next writer. If any one likes this idea please start the story and others interested will continue. Hope for everyone's corporation. Thank You 😛😛😛

p.S. It is not really necessary to write part of the fan-fic and all the comments are welcome to, since i have a idea now and i can continue to write if that is what is wanted.

Edited by chat_222 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chat_222 thumbnail
Ok since nobody started let me start myself

Kunal and nimmo are now in their room
k- why do we have so many traditions in marriage. I was so bored, I want to have some enjoyment now.
kunal stands up and tells Nimmo that he is going to club.
N- what if someone sees you.
K- I will just tell that I will be right back.
N- ok,do what u want we decided that we will never interfere in each others life
Kunal goes to the club and drinks and has fun with girls
Nimmo in the room thinks about her family and misses them
She also gets angry at God that while Kunal can still have fun While married she will have to suffer lonliness for one whole year.
N- it is getting late, where should I sleep.
she then thinks of sleeping in the sofa.
kunal comes late and just falls asleep on the bed.

Next morning
Nimmo gets up and gets freshed.
when she comes out of the bathroom she sees that kunal is still sleeping.
She gets really mad at whatever is happening in her life is due to him. She decides to teach him a lesson.
What will nimmo do.
if anyone has great ideas please continue. Edited by chat_222 - 17 years ago
habli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she ll pour water on him probably like always ... yay im 1st one to reply
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice fan fic , and i liked ur idea as well
Piku_S thumbnail
(great idea)

Nimmo sees Kunal peacefully sleeping on the sofa holding the pillow in his hands and smiling 😳

NImmo: Kaab mein kya karu? (she thinks)idea nahi but wo rude hoga (then she gets the jug and is about to pour the water on kunal when she hears a knock on the door)

NImmo opens the door: Good Morning Dadji (she touches his feet)

Dadji: Good Morning Beta, sadha suhaang raho aur hamesha kush raho

Nimmo (has a faint smile) ji, dadji ap

Dadji: beta tum aur kunal neech ah jao, aur kunal kaho wake kare ne liye ek idea yeh (he whispers into Nimmo's ears and he leaves)

Nimmo goes and takes the ice from the mini freezer and puts it in the jug and says

Nimmo: Kunal utho na

Kunnal: hmm smiling

Nimmo (goes up to him and whispers into his ears) Good morning wake up,

Kunal morning, mujhe sone do

Nimmo: kunal agar tum ne nahi utho tho mein

Kunal: kya karoge (still has his eyes closed)

NImmo abhi karthi kyu 1.2.3 and she takes the jug of cold water and splashes on Kunal's face

then you hear a loud scream Nimmo ki bacchi 😡 and he gets up on the bed and looks at Nimmo 😡 who is   😆 😆 😆
Nimmo: I warned you

Kunal: abhi dhekta hoo and he gets out of the bed and chases her inside the room

Nimmo: Kunal please leave me alone

Kunal: nahi (NImmo quickly rushes into the bathroom and closes the door) NImmo open the door

Nimmo: nahi (then she hears someone leaving the door and she opens the door to peek outside) chalaga finally and she opens the door when someone grabs her hand

KUnal: gotcha (Kunal is holdingher hand he is outside and Nimmo is inside)

Nimmo: kunnal mera haath choro please

Kunal itna easy se mein nahi choroga (he is moving inside the bathroom while Nimmo is walking backwards, she is looking scared ) ek shart par

NImmo 😕 kya

Kunal: ki tum mujhe roz ase nahi jago ge

Nimmo: kya, nevar (Kunal is moving closer to her and he slips on a soap and Nimmo hits the wall and kunal's hand accidently on the shower and they both are getting wet 😳 and kunal is looking into Nimmo's eyes and staring at the water dripping from her head to face then dripping to her lips, then he sees her neck is getting wet, and he grabs her tigther by the waist and all of the sudden)

Nimmo (feels tingly in her body like what happening to her) Kunal mujhe choro na

Kunal: nahi jable tum mera shart na mongi

Nimmo: agar mein nahi maogni toh

Kunal: toh miein (he gets closer to her and loosens her and starts touching her whispering into her hair)

when someone barges in and screams

Yeh kya ho ra yeh (startled both K & N look at a fuming KB and K lets go of N and realize what he was about to do both feel embrassed and he closes the shower and both get outside)

KB: mein kaha tha Nimmo ko haath mat laga toh (giving a dagger eyes to kunal)

sorrie for a boring part

someone else please continue 😉
kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here's one from me!
They both go down to eat their breakfast. Nimmo and Kunal sat down next to each other. Nimmo severed Kunal his jusic and Parata with mango pickle. Dadaji was happy to see them not arguing.
Dadaji:Nimmo beta aja tum ko aur Kunal ko kal mandir jaana hai. Nimmo: Kyon dadaji? Dadaji: kal all wife keep fast for their husband? They both looked shocked. On the another side Kanta Bahen gives Kunal drity look for touching Nimmo in the bathroom.
(They both where in the room)
Kunal: Nimmo whats worng with Kanta Bahen?
Nimmo was about to say sumthing, but Kanta Bahen interupt her by saying: My problem his that you are behaving like more Panti and Pati.
Kunal: Kanta Bahen you are over acting. What you so in the morning was not the turth.
KB: then whats the turth?
Nimmo: Kanta Mansi woh actually it was my fault not Kunal.
KB: still looked unsatisflied.
Varash Chachi comes in and says: that tommrow his your fist fast in this house for Kunal. So you must get menhdi put on your hand?
Nimmo: Chachi...
Varash Chachi: what's the matter?
Nimmo:Nothing.
After Varash Chachi leaves with Kanta Bahen. Kunal and Nimmo looked confused.
Nimmo: Kunal what will we do tommrow? Casue how can I keep this fast for you when this his a contract Marriage.
Kunal: I know and how many time we try to fight in front of them, but Dadaji always makes it go oppsite.
Nimmo: Kunal can we go out somewhere before they tell us to do sumthing else.
Kunal: Thats a good idea, but where do you want to go?
Nimmo: Lets go shopping? I love shopping!
Kunal: Shopping! Are you mad.
They both argued for a long time than decide to go to the movies.

Could someone else continue!
I hope you all liked it and My hindi is no the great.

Edited by kajal_arjun - 18 years ago
chat_222 thumbnail
Hey It was nice here I go

in their room

Kunal tries to lighten the atmosphere and decides to start a conversation.

K- I am sorry for what happened.
N - me too
K- FRIENDS
N- FRIENDS
K- nimmo you do not have to take the fast for meand then leaves.
N- to herself:I think i will take the fast since it is for my friend kunal and dadaji will  also be happy.Even if it is a contract marriage I should try to respect the traditions.

in the evening kunal is out and nimmo is in her room when shradha comes in.
N- auntiji aap!!
S- auntiji nahi mummiji kaho
N- ji mummaji aap yaha
S- ha beta . I heard you are going to the temple today.
N- ji anything wrong.
S- beta I know that today's generation is not comfortable wearing traditional clothes. But i will be very happy if you wear this saree it will really suit you.and ya i forgot here is a diamond set which will look really nice on you, with this dress.
N- but auntiji I mean mumiji
S- please beta i am asking like a mother will you not obey your mother.
N- uhm uhm sure.
shardha leaves

N- is like i have never worn a saree before. Let me start dressing now as it will sure take a long time.

nimmo starts dressing up. It is really nice saree with lots of emboidery and designs. It is of a soft pink and light blue colour.she then wears the diamond necklace. NEXT come the bangles. she wears pink bangles with some blue bangles in between.Then she wears the golden, family bangles called carae in hindi (I am not sure of spelling)which dadaji gave her as a gift on her first meeting with them.She puts on the usual makeup and it really suits her.she puts the mangalsutra and is about to put sindoor when kunal comes in.

Kunal is totally amazed if this is really nimmo. He cannot take his eyes off her.
nimmo who is still in front of the mirror does not see him.She then ties her hair in her pony tail style. Suddenly she sees kunal's reflection in the mirror looking at her from the door. She turns around.
N- what are u staring at.
K- keeps mum
He then slowly walks towards nimmo.
Gently puts his hand on nimmo's hair to removes the band to untie her hair.
K- you look nicer with untied hair and leaves.
It all happens so quickly that nimmo does not hve any time to say anything. she is just amazed.
She talks to her reflection in the mirror
N- yae kya tha!!.

Please somebody continue. 😆 😆 Edited by chat_222 - 18 years ago
chat_222 thumbnail
Hey i will update soon after someone else continues.
Edited by chat_222 - 18 years ago
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a great idea, its good till now. yeah there wud be this prob, that two people are posting at the same time.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ziddi,Kajal_Arjun and Chat_22 it was awsome

Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏 Loved it 👏

Will continue as soon as i get an idea,

luv,

Shagun