Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i wud like to continue too

3 of them are continuosly thinking . But Kanta Mausi doesnt knows that only she is thinking about kunal and natasha.Nimmo is remembering the scene when kunu cried on her shoulder,When she fell on him.She blushes.Same ways kunal too is trying to concentrate on natasha but is unable to stop thinking about nimmo.

In varsha's room she is continously thinking to bring kunal and nimmo much closer.She arraNGES A CANDLELIGHT DINNER FOR THE IN A 5 star hotel and tells them to go there.Riti herself gives nimmo a makeover and nimmo is looking gorgeous.Nimmo and kunu go tere and find the all very b'tiful.It was covered wid roses everywhere and baloons of heart shape were on the ground .A soft music was playing.They both were alone.Kunu and nimmo sit on the chairs and kunu is just looking at nimmo continously.he cannot resist himself to stop looking at her.Nimmo is blushing.She looks at kunal and both are looking in each others eyes.Nimmo is feeling a burning sensation to touch kunal.Kunal too is having the same feeling.Suddenly kunal holds nimmo's hands.Something inside her heart melts.He takes her to dance .They r danicng very close to each other.Kunu hold nimmo's cute face in his ands.He could not stop himself.he kisses her .When they break both of them feel too shy.Nimmo is about to go but kunu catchs her hand and brings her closer to himself.He whispers i love you in her ears.Nimmo replies "i love you too"he takes her to the hotelroom and swithches off the light.
now i want someone else to continue
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Luved it

Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳 Awsome😳

Luv,

Shagun
chat_222 thumbnail
well sorry, but I want to bring a twist here.

Kunal snaps his fingers in front of nimmo.
K- what happened?
apparently nimmo was just dreaming all this.
Ni- oh nothing and blushes 😳
Kunal and nimmo have a nice dinner. For a change Kunal has lost a bit of natassha's hangover but he still continues to talk about love.
nimmo listens to him and sighs deeply. As they are ready to leave. Kunal says
K- nimmo I had a great time with you.
N- thank you, me too.
kunal was looking so sweet and cute that she also added a peck on his cheek as a thank you.
Kunal was suprised, but was not amazed since he considered nimmo to be his best friend and among the good human beings he knew.

At night in their room, kunal asks Nimmo for a favour.
Ni- sure, what do you want.
K- can you please talk to natassha
Ni- I will try

on nimmos's request natassha decides to stay back a bit longer after riti's and saket's marriage

Days go by nimmo and kunal come closer as helping each other and varasha chachi's help. However still kunal has no hold of his true feelings.

Meanwhile vikrant and Naina are facing serious problems in their reltionships. Naina's closeness to Kunal cousin ( Lets pretend the name is akaash) is not digested by Vikrant. He confronts Naina on this matter and she openly admits to him that she wants to end their relationship.

Vikrant is totally heartbroken and calls nimmo for help.Kunal and nimmo were having dinner outside with natassha, since they are all friends now. Suddenly nimmo's cell rings and after talking to vikrant she leaves immediately.She just briefly mentions about vikrant to kunal.Kunal feels kind of disappointed by nimmo's concertn for vikrant. He was not able to talk to natassha any longer and finishes his date quickly.

What happened to the party boy Kunal???
Let's see later on 😊
chat_222 thumbnail
i want to kunal to also suffer for nimmo., as nimmo is always the one to suffer. I HOPE OTHERS DO NOT MIND. 😆 plus people can leave their comment as well as if they want they can write smal fan-fics to continue the story. I will continue writing since I have an idea now for the story.Edited by chat_222 - 17 years ago
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't mind .i m loving the way story is shaping .continue soon
naturalbeautie thumbnail
ok i am going to continue
Ni- vikrant dont worry ... naina is a lil nasamag but she will come back to you
VIkrant : (kal ho na ho song in the background )remembers his times with naina
NI- gives him a friendly hug ( she doesnot feel anything )
        at shegal house
kunal in his room
k- where is nimmo i am feelin so worried abt her and shez just walkin around
Nimmo enters
k- where were you ?
ni- i was talkin to vikrant
k- (feels kinda bad )well.... arent u suppose to talk 2 me b4 leavin ... i was really worried
ni-( surprised )you were worried 4 me ..... why ?
k - just keeps quite and in a mumbalin tone says cauz you are my resposibility ...
ni- stares at kunal
then suddenly few kids come into the room running
and pushes nimmo towards kunal. kunal and nimmo fall right in the bed... they stare at each other for a while then KB enters
KB : yeh kya ho raha hai
K - kuch bhi nahi
KB - oh chimkut .... i know whats happening i have eyes too
Ni- nahi kanta mashi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai
KB- be careful ish anari ke chakkar me mat lagna
its just a contract marriage
gets out furious

plz someone continue
ndjha thumbnail
this story is goin great
👏

👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
👏
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SOM1 CONTINU 😭
desirocks thumbnail
omg cant wait this is gettin better n better 👏
desirocks thumbnail
this is my first time that im writing a fanfic. so here it goes.

next morning kunu n nimmo goes 4 breakfast.when they r done kunu goes 2 office.

varsha C:nimmo beta tum kunal ke liye office mein khana lekar jao.

N: par chachi

V:chalo jao.

N:ok chachi.

b4 nimmo leaves she calls kunu 2 tell that she is bringing him food.

k: itni der ho gayi yeh nimmo abhi tak aayi nahi. mujhe kitni bukh lagi hain.

he calls nimmo.

K:nimmo tum kaha ho

N:mein vik ke sath

kunu is shocked n jealous. he goes 2 his cabin.

in vik's cabin

vik is all heart broken cuz of naina.

N:vik plz sab thik ho jayega

V: kuch nahi hoga. how can she do this

vik starts cryin n hugs nimms n kunu saw that n he is all jealous 4m foot 2 toe 😆

plz cont.

this was my first time. i know its really really bad 😭 😭