Frequent Posters

...Mallu... thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update soon yrr  amazingg character
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sound interesting.
@guys please join and comments my holi quizz thanks...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Story is interesting.
Pls continue.
Waiting for Part 1
Thanx for pm.
And I like the show PV . Good show  and GC is at his awesome best in it.
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear..πŸ˜›..

...4 PMing me...πŸ˜›

4 ur hard work...πŸ‘πŸ‘

me just ...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku So very much for the encouragement and support u guys gave me for this FF...I will surely try and make it an interesting story...!!
I am really sorry i could not reply to your comments individually but ur comments and appreciation means a lot to me...please keep giving me the same support in the future too...!!

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

It was day when she thought of a new beginning in her life'..not for her own good but yes she wanted her daughters' happiness in every aspect'..she tried to move on in her life'.

She was nervous, she wanted someone to be with her but she had to be her own strength not for herself but her children demanded that'..

She went and stood in front of a photograph with tears in her eyes'.she missed those old good times she spent with her hubby but she knew the love, affection her hubby shared with her was all gone'.its all memories she was left with'..she wiped her tears when she heard her daughters running in for her'.shouting Mumma Mumma'..

Aarti: kya baat hai meri bachiyan kyu itni khush lag rahi hai??

Payal, palak: kyunki hamara result aaya hai Mumma?

Aarti: to ye baat hai meri rani betiyan aaj apna result wapis leke aayi hai'.to batao kaisa aaya result???

Palak: main second aayi hu or payal first aayi hai'..

Aarti: arrey wah'.chalo hum aaj iss khushi ko celebrate karenge'..

Payal: par hum bahut naraaz hai apse???

Aarti: aisa kya hua jo meri betiyan apni mumma se gussa ho gayi?

Palak: aaj aap jaante the ki hamara result aane wala hai phir bhi aap hamare saath nahi aayi'daadima or daadaji ko bhej dia kyu mumma??

Aarti was in tears she just tried avoiding the question'but still she had to answer'..

Aarti: acha to ye baat hai'.waise iska jawaab hai mere pass'vo kya hai na tumhari daadima or daadaji ko apni bachiyo ka result laana bada pasand hai or unhone mujse kaha tha ki wo hi jaenge to main unhe mana nahi kar payi na

Payal: par maa aap har baar hi aisa keh deti hai'jab se papa gaye hai aap ek baar bhi hamare saath nahin gayi'.

Palak: mumma hamare papa kab ayenge'aap batati kyu nahin??

Shobha comes in between and tries to change the topic'..but aarti had no choice she gave a fake smile'. ran to the washroom and started crying badly''

Shobha: beta chalo mumma ki tabiyat thodi thik nahin lag rahi hum chalkar celebrate karte hai''vo kya hai na aapke daadaji car mein aapka intezaar kar rahe hai'..

She took away payal and palak in order to give aarti some space'.here Aarti was all in tears'..she tried to be brave but she wasn't and this one question by her daughters broke her every time

Aarti(crying): kyu prashant kyu chale gaye aap aise'..ab kya jawab du main inn bachiyon ko'maine to inhe ye bhi nahin bataya ki aap ab kabhi wapis nahin ayenge'..ki aap muje or inn bachiyon ko chod kar chale gaye hai'.par ab main thak gayi hu inke sawaalo ke jawab dete dete'.pata nahin inka kya hoga jab inhe sach pata chalega ki unke papa iss duniye mein nahin hai'..

Aarti: par haan maine ab ye faisla kar lia hai ki main ab inhe yaha se dur leker jaungi'.pareshan ho chuki hu main logon ke sawalo ke jawab dete dete'..par bas ab or nahin''ab payal or palak yaha se dur jeangi or inki parwarish bhi main khud karungi'..bas ek kashmakash hai muje kya tumhare bina main ye sab kar paungi na??

Here aarti was trying to console herself'.and she sees an image in the mirror'..she was astonished but at the same time she felt as if she got her happiness back'.it was none other than Prashant'

Prashant: kyu aarti'.tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai'..main apni aarti ko ache se jaanta hu vo job hi kaam karti hai ache se karti hai'or main ye bhi jaante hu ki tum payal or palak ki ache se parwarish kar paogi'..main chahe tumhare saath nahin hu par muje pura yakeen hai kit um unhe meri kami kabhi nahin aane dogi'. Waise bhi jis aarti ko main jaanta hu vo to kabhi kamzor thi hi nahin'..vo to har musebat ka jhat se saamna karti thi''main chahte apni wahi aarti ko dekhna'..

Prashant: tumhe mujse waada karna hoga aarti ki tumhari aankhon mein kabhi aansoo nahin ayenge'..or ye yaad rakhna ki main tumhare saath na hoke bhi tumhare saath hu hamesha'.

Aarti: main waada karti hu prashant tumhe wahi purani aarti banke dikhaungi'..

Prashant smiles'..and the mirror in the image gets lost''.Aarti got her lost strength back'..she wiped her tears...goes in the kitchen and prepares cake for her daughters'..by the time payal, palak and their grandparents too returned back'.they celebrated their success'.

Shobha: aarti hum log iss hafte hi delhi chale jaenge tere papa ki waha baat ho gayi hai'or unhe waha pe transfer bhi mil gaya hai'' bas ab teri chalne ki tyari hai na??

Aarti: ji ma main tyar hu'.. ab bas kal payal or palak ke transfer certificates lane hai... ab hum dubara se ek nayi zindagi ki shuruwat karenge'.ye mera apse waada hai'..ab Payal or palak ke har sabhi adhure sawalo ka jawab milega bas kuch din or''

She leaves the room taking payal and palak along with her''here her in-laws were happy to see their confident aarti back'

Shobha: bhagwan karein iski ye chehre ki khushi aisi hi bani rahein har pal'..bas bhagwan se yahi prarthna hai ki aarti ko har kadam par safal karein jaisa vo sochti hai bas waisa ho or kya pata delhi pahunchte hi aarti ki khoyi hui muskaan wapis aa jaye'..

Precap: yash's entry'..😳

Well I know there was no yash in this part but it was necessary to plot the story in this way'..all sorts of feedback and improvements are highly appreciated'.and I will surely wait for them'.

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...😳😳😳

NOTE: Now here is the link if you want PM's for this FF...just click on this link and click add to buddy list...!! 

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res
***edit***
really touching update yaar...
a beautiful start i wud say n main to ye soch ri hoon ki jab shuruwat itni achchi h to aage kitne pyare updates milenge...😊😊
i luved d way u started wid aarti determining herself to b strong for her kids...it was amazingly written yaar...her every emotion was crystal clear throughout d update...
her heart yearning for prashant yet she knows nothing can be done he has left forever...
d pain n hurt she felt when her daughters asked about their dad...
d emptiness she feels on every occasion when her hubby always used to be by her side...
i simply adored d washroom part...it was highly emotional n heart touching...
d way she felt prashant's presence n saw his image in dat mirror... his encouraging words to give her strength to live n move ahead for their daughters...it was amazing...
d bond between kids n mum is really sweet...
in one word dis part is OUTSTANDING...
brilliant job yaar...
luvya loadzzz... 
Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yay! Wonderful update!

It's kind of hard to accept Prashant in the positive light you have painted him here because I already hate him in the show, but you did a job with that scene! Loved how Aarti found her strength again, and can't wait for Yash's entry! The fact that they already share a past will be interesting to see. Can't wait for the next part :)
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Continue soon
devibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont know hindi ... just now i am learning... i understood only english part in the story... upto that its a great start... all the best for this FF...