~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked his first two movies SNT and JWM. After LAK and Rockstar he's overrated.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

no he isn't...his socha na tha...was good but boring...JWM was good as usual...love aaj kal was screwed up seriously this movie shouldn't become a hit its all fault of audience totally...and rockstar was slightly better than LAK...

so i guess the popularity factor makes the person overrated...personally he is not a great director...but he is a good storyteller...one needs to give him chance...becoz even sachin can't score century in every match.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Not according to Ranbir..Good for Ranbir that he is a serial dater..or he wouldn't have gotten away withall that kissing and hugging😲..some love fest that(Zee awards,Filmfare).."I love you man"

Ranbir also likes Love aaj Kal better than JWM!
Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No...LAK and Rockstar were stupid.
Ailia90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranbir was great in rockstar and Shahid was good in Jab we met...his film are good..
Edited by Ailia90 - 12 years ago
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes he is. all his movies are recycled stories in one or another way. I think he is just as wanna be as anybody else in BW.

As for topic starter we are name sake and we think alike. lol
I honestly think that JWM was a fluke. 
LAK was sucha mussed up movie and Rockstar was mediocre. The only thing which worked for the latter was its music and Rabir's performance.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

No Imtiaz Ali is NOT over-rated at all.
Had he received best director's awards for Socha Na Tha, LAK and Rockstar...no ...right..then he is not over rated...others especially actors get more benefit from his films then he himself.

If someone is REALLY and truly over-rated, they are SRK as an actor and Aditya Chopra as a Director (watch his over the top blockbuster tortures Muhabbatain and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, for that matter)

Very True ðŸ˜Š
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsNealCaffrey

I honestly think that JWM was a fluke. 

LAK was sucha mussed up movie and Rockstar was mediocre. The only thing which worked for the latter was its music and Rabir's performance.

ditto! also, the music was superb. I really liked Tumse Hi Tumse Hi😆
*Aryan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed Socha Na Tha and Jab We Met, unfortunately he's spiraled downwards after that.