Masti Khor Kaam Chors #10 *|Invites Only|*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

to...
^Banner credit: Shiza [InvisibleSmile]
The banner says it all! We excel in lazing around, being masti khors, and most of all, spamming!
Enjoy to your heart's content, and keep smiling! :)
We're here to spread smiles and share anything & everything!! :D

Oh and announcing our special signature ducky:

We dance along with it when it's time to celebrate!  

*This CC is strictly limited to the invited members. If you would like to be a part of our family, PM one of the members listed in the next post*
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail

-Shiza
-Meepha
-Anam
-Amna
-Sana
-Iqra
-Maha
-Sidra
-Rabiya
-Reeno
-Ash
-Hira
-Shafaq
-Noshaba
-Tehreem
-Aliya
-Hina
-Hinna
-Zumie
-Sara
-Aanchal
-Fatima
-Sara [SmileySara]
-Fariha
OnlyHope thumbnail

Humare masti khor hone ke saboot 😎

*The fastest and shortest lived CC- only 4 days long* πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail

Everyone has a favorite show that they can always go back to and watch a million times and never get tired of it. I have a few as well, but rarely do we get something that is so close to reality, you almost question yourself whether the story is being told from your point of view or it really is nothing but a show. The characters, the incidents, everything is so simple yet so intriguing that even those who never look towards the TV screen for such dramas are now hooked because of the beauty that lies hidden beneath all the simplicity portrayed THROUGHOUT the show.

Yes, I'm talking about the one and only show, Humsafar. This show, being the one Pakistani drama that beats Star Plus' typical saas-bahu shows and their TRPs. The one drama which revolves around the same story  which has been told many times before, same character sketches which we normally see on TV, then you ask, what is SO gripping about it then. One would fail to come to any other conclusion besides that it's the SIMPLICITY over and again. The pure innocence that is portrayed by our gorgeous Khirad, the blind, undying trust of Asher, and both Asher and Khirad's yearning to be with one another, yet destiny decorating a very bitter reality for them.

My safar for Humsafar has been one of a roller coaster. Actually, let me speak on behalf of all my friends (whom I now consider a part of my DAILY life, as dear to me as another family member) who are ardent fans of this show as I am. Not only have we found a family while we drooled over KhiSher chemistry, cried when they cried for each other, hated when they acted silly, and celebrated as episodes kept getting extended and we had increasing opportunities to cry and smile for the two Humsafars.

Somewhere in the story of Asher and Khirad, we could relate to something that was so close to reality, OUR reality; something that happened to us, a family member, or even a close friend. I know I found my reality in the entire show and until now, I thought nothing could be better than MZZB, but Humsafar changed my opinion. MZZB was something, but Humsafar did wonders on just another level, WORLDWIDE. 

Let's give it up for the entire team of Humsafar and most of all Fawad & Mahira who brought us Asher & Khirad. Let's cherish the countless memories we made and so many wonderful friends we found in our little Humsafar family!

We are and always will be:

Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

10 Threads Celebration

RESERVED
OnlyHope thumbnail

Special Announcement for the next CC

RESERVED
MochaQueen thumbnail
me first me firsttt *jumping up and down*🀣
omggg we finally made it to 10 ccs it feels so awesomeee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
This CC has become a second home to me...and you all have become my family
Love you guys <3333

Fari loved your tribute...very well written!πŸ‘ and well said...we are and always will be humsafar ke humsafarπŸ˜‰
Edited by QueenHinna12 - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Shiz, broken a laptop.
I can't believe that πŸ˜†
Per ASR can do anything 🀣
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mubarakaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

we did it , we did it. Congrats.

& my surprise would come half through cc i will work on it tonight hopefully after the daawat!