Arnav is not faking love, he is faking hatred

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
His love is genuine , he is hiding it though it is finding different channels  to come out and get displayed .

His hatred is fake , he is overdoing it so that it seems intense but soon a point will come when he longer will be able to pretend to be hateful . In a moment of anger he will burst out ...

" dammit - i love you "

I havent watched todays episode but yesterday when they were confessing their hatred , both of them hoped for the opposite .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
true...agree, they r faking hatred
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i agree again 100%

he is deeply in love with her n trying to portray hatred n that is what the 4th promo was about..no wonder sp is showing teri meri promo with those dialogues..kyu mai tum se nafrat nai kar paati ...

khushi will ddefinitely see his love for her...n also understand him...he loves her dearly...n he doesn't need to prove that even to khushi coz she will understand with his actions...like the one while she hurts herself putting on the necklace .

su we hav the track of fourth promo..mohabbat in mein dard ban kar rehti hai. πŸ˜ƒ
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

true...agree, they r faking hatred

Khushi is faking hatred as a defence mechanism . That is her only way out .
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

very nyc post suu...his hatred is completely fake since wedding. check out his eyes... they speak louder then the words...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Zoha ,
I agree , Khushi wil understand Arnavs love because she is very sensitive towards love .
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So true! Yesterday when he said he hates her I was hearing "I love you" πŸ˜† And not only him -- Khushi as well -- they both cant hate each other whatever happens! πŸ˜‰

He cannot say I love you to her or show any concern for that matter -- so he using hatred to show it all. He is faking his hatred in the name of love! 
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A BIG HUG TO YOU FOR THIS...πŸ‘πŸ€— su i lov eur post so much that i posted twice🀣

Very well said Su!

People forget that Arnav is already in love with Khushi...and nothing she does will make him take that feeling back...its not happening...

In fact hating Khushi is worst that could have happened to Arnav..it took him so long to get out of the shell...that he was in and Khushi is the girl who got him out of that shell and made him smile, laugh, and open his heart... 

How can he fake something that has taken over his body and soul...Sometimes I feel..that all those things that he told Khushi today..was very genuine and he actually wanted to say it...to her from his heart..infact, I think today Khushi saw that same Arnav that she saw on the even of Akash and Payal's wedding...that love in his eyes...she has to wonder where it all disappeared right?..She will bring it all back...she is a flame and he is a moth...😳

All this hatred will pile up so much and  eventually its all going to come out like a volcanic eruption ... "I CANT HATE U BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

Thank you so much Su...😳
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reena544

very nyc post suu...his hatred is completely fake since wedding. check out his eyes... they speak louder then the words...

Hence Khushi's surprised look when Arnav gave her the reason yesterday - ' I hate you' although his eys were screaming 'I love you '.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even though they are saying it  but deep down dont mean it,  well done cvs love what you have done but hurry up n let arnav know the truth about kushi