Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Geet24

I like ur idea coz i was thinking the same 4 some reason. . But Shyam didnt kill Arnav's parents. It was Arnav's own uncle. I soo want Khushi 2 leave Arnav with her bro 2 make him realise her importance in his life(ofc after the revealation of Shyam truth). 1 more thing. . In a promo..it was said that Khushi was responsible 4 Arnav's parents death and it was Anjali's wedding the day they died. . Remember, Anjali told that her marriage was broken. . That means after that only she met SNAKE. . . May be the 1st person with whom her marriage was fixed was Khushi's bro or relative. . May be they loved each other. . But something drastic related 2 Khushi might happen which led 2 the broken marriage and Arnav's parents death. .
Now if Khushi's bro comes back (want him 2 b unmarried still living with memories of Anjali), may be he'll indirectly 4 sum reason help in bringing out shyam's truth(may be only. .but our CVs bring new characters with a solid aim and reason behind. So we can hope). . After knowing the truth Anji wil be broken and may be he'll support her emotionaly...he'll accept her with the baby and they may b together 4ever (in a wiki article: "ipkknd is about the tale of Arnav and his elder sis and how their lives changes after they meet their correct matches".. Shyam cant be her soulmate. She deserves sum1 much better than him.. ) .. If khushi leaves Arnav, then her bro may help him 2 win her back. . Then All is Well FOREVER...
Awww...
Does it look like a prediction? Oh no.. I didnt wana predict.. Just wrote what was lurking in my mind 4 long time.. Sory, i made it very long..

i really lyk ur ideas babe and even i think that he might be Khushi Big bro... but only the CVs noe... if it is true(im not sayin it is) then it wud be kind of typical...😆 so i don't think nuiin lyk this cud happen but i love ur ideas and even i was thinkin on the same lines... thanks for sharin sweetie... i want all the MU to be ovaa and only sweet love... UFF can't wait till ArHii's proper SG and Wedding!!! 
no sweetheart dont be sorry i liked reading it!! thanks for sharin once again, luv u lots buddy🤗
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was pretty much thinking the same ezact thing. And it would be an awesome story f that rumor is truee.. Im also thinkig khushis bro m anj loved eahother but it might have een that the families hated eachother... And khushi may have been to young to remember or sometthing that she is froma wealthy fam along with bro and arnav anj and khushi n er bros family were so kuch at odds that they were viilent with eachother... Maybe arnavs parents or fam killed khushi parents and same way opp that armav and anjs mom died from the feud as well...All de to some misuderstandings... Idkk in thinking along the lines of romeo and juliet storyfir anj an khushis possible bro... Feuding fams and two lvers stuk in middle and maybe her bro was even taken away or kidnapped or something by shyam himself! So that he could marry anj for some selfish reason... Edited by xtaurus429x - 12 years ago
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is not true...it's just another rumor...
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

I was pretty much thinking the same ezact thing. And it would be an awesome story f that rumor is truee.. Im also thinkig khushis bro m anj loved eahother but it might have een that the families hated eachother... And khushi may have been to young to remember or sometthing that she is froma wealthy fam along with bro and arnav anj and khushi n er bros family were so kuch at odds that they were viilent with eachother... Maybe arnavs parents or fam killed khushi parents and same way opp that armav and anjs mom died from the feud as well...All de to some misuderstandings... Idkk in thinking along the lines of romeo and juliet storyfir anj an khushis possible bro... Feuding fams and two lvers stuk in middle and maybe her bro was even taken away or kidnapped or something by shyam himself! So that he could marry anj for some selfish reason...

Hmmm. . .it Makes sense buddy :-)
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Arnav is looking soo damn hottt in the 2nd pic ☺️
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Khushi's Brother OR Cousin Brother whoever this is, will be a rich and influential guy!

Hope it comes out that Khushi's real family are wealthy! I hope this Brother whoever he is (since he is actually RELATED to Khushi) will support her and take her away from the Raizada's and the Gupta's when the truth comes out of what ASR did to Khushi... and also what Shyam was doing!

I hope then he BANS ASR from seeing his sister and he has to somehow find a way to get close to Khushi!

BUT I want some strong male that can kick both ASR and Snake's butt's to come in the picture! The only man who could DEFEND Khushi... HER Dad Shashi is incapacitated! The rest of her family are loosers and ASR's family are outsiders who dont care about her!

SO she needs someone to look out for her! Lets see the CV's get SOMETHING right for a change!
Arnav was 16 when his parents died. There is a 10 yr gap between Arnav and Khushi. She was 6. In order for her brother to marry Anjali he must be 25 atleast. So there is a gap of 19 years between brother and sister. Thats kind of unbelievable.My 2 cents...
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^^
I was about 2 tell the same

Possibilities are less for such a huge age difference between kushi and brother

but i feel sum connections r der between Kushi and arnvas past
freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IN THE RAKHI EPISODE  WHEN ANJALI ASKS KHUSHI THAT DOES SHE HAVE ANY BROTHERS? KHUSHI SAY'S NO AND THEN ANJALI SUGGEST HER TO TIE RAKHI ON SNAKE SNICE HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SISTER... THEN HOW COME KHUSHI GETS AN ELDER BROTHER SUDDENLY???

NEXT IN THE 2ND OR 3RD EPISODE BUAJI SAID KHUSHI WAS ADOPTED BY SASHI AND GARIMA BEFORE 10 YEARS........AND IN THE NEAR EPISODES ANJALI SAYS IT HAS BEEN 15 YEARS SINCE THEIR DAD AND MOM DIED ...  

MANY A TIMES IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE EPISODES THAT KHUSHI'S AND ARNAV'S PARENTS DIDNT DIE AT THE SAME TIME...
 THEN HOW IS THIS ALL POSSIBLE
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Is it a spoiler or just a rumor ?
A new entry will be introduced..but will it be khushi's bro ?? Hmmm lets wait and watch. Well I wont mind this particular track ! tfs :)