Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shazna123

I hope not.. I would love to see Khushi standing up against Arnav.. I don't want her to just forgive Arnav as if nothing happened, I want her to make him realise his mistakes, make him understand the pain he put her through.. I want Arnav to fulfil all her wishes and do whatever it takes to make it upto her before she gives in to him.. I know she loves him, but relationships are based on more than love, he needs to prove that he trusts her, that he will be there for her..

At least that way Khushi won't be seen as a weak woman who just puts up with everything, and Arnav's character can progress.. I would still love her character, in fact i think i will love her character even more.. I'm sure others will see our point of view..

When Khushi is back to her fiesty self I will be celebrating..😊

Edited by shazna123 - 12 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Yeah well we can harp all we like but that's not going to be how this forum will take it.
Arnav loves her. whatever he does is out of love. Torture her to the maximum and we'll happily watch it bacause when the time to rabba ve comes, he'll be more 'passionate' (Im starting to gag when I hear that word now)

Let us brace ourselves for 'I told you! Arnav is such a cutie' posts on Monday

PS- I see you are a Malfoy fan 😳

I think people are confused between the words INTENSE and PASSIONATE..😆

The scenes showing Arnav now are intense.. not passionate

It's passionate when there is an element of love or attraction involved in his actions, this is the kind of scenes we used to get before, where he would try to be angry at her, but he couldn't carry it out because he would just stare at her instead... This is PASSIONATE...

At the moment it's just INTENSE... His feelings and anger are extreme, and when he regrets his actions and feels guilty, this is also to an extreme level, This is simply INTENSE.. There's nothing passionate about it..

I think it's because fans think Barun looks hot when he is angry or crying lol, that they just believe everything to be passionate...

He is an amazing actor though, that's why when he is shown to be regretful, it's so intense that you want to forgive him, but then when he's being horrible you just scream at him... 😆

I think this is all down to Barun's superb acting..
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SJ,

I think, this is the heights of hypocrisy.  I cannot understand how forum members can be mean to fellow forum members and report their post and request it to be closed (as I am sure that is what happened), but turn around lecture saying don;t be mean to fictional character.
Seriously, if I starting ranting, I will be in coherent, but, we are with you SJ all the way.  We support you 100%.  This is not right what they did to your post.
I cannot understand.  They claim 9 years old visits this forum so hold OS and FF writes accountable so the 9 year olds dont get spoiled.  But when we say Creatives Fiction is showing wrong message to 9 year olds watching the show, we are told, creatives have every right to do what they want, and switch of the TV.
So the people who claim writers on this forum should be held responsible and have greater accountability towards a 9 year old visiting a forum, but turn around and claim writers showing abuse have full rights to do what ever they want.
You have made so many good points in this post and in your replies.  Not only do I support your views 100%, I agree with you 100% and also say without fear, you are 100% right, and closing your thread was 100% wrong.
Edited by misclog2003 - 12 years ago
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aah...im glad everyone else in confused about why it closed too.:D

lets hope mods give ya a staisfactory response/
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Friends

Read update from mods in first page
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
edited...

excuse that, i was a bit slow and didn't clock on 😳😆
Edited by oh.petite.one - 12 years ago
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok..:\..i did use one of those words..im sorry SJ.:(
serialjunkie thumbnail
No issues shaam. But as a good forum citizen w should all report any thread in future that uses such bad language. Or demeans characters.

It's my late new years resolution lol
serialjunkie thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

edited...

excuse that, i was a bit slow and didn't clock on 😳😆

No petit and remember flag all posts that use objectionable language in future. I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I remember reading through most of the thread like a major stalker, I don't remember seeing the use of profane language, honestly I thought there was decent discussion going on about the development of the character, the story and the implications of it in the story and in reality too with regards to the audience.

I thought it was a good post, we should not be prevented from calling out the wrong and expressing disappointment and dissatisfaction. Would it not be possible for the mods to clean out the offending comments and reopen the topic? Some of the points made in the post were quite valid and should be read, I mean the ones which reinforce the distinction between reality and fiction because yesterday IPKKND romanticised actions which no one should be forced to tolerate and people should be aware of that, just in case.