Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

i was calling domestic abuse the PIG LOLLL

lol like i said a lil while ago!! i also misinterpreted the title!!😆

wesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

God, I had such a problem with what happened today, and I am a HUGE ASR fan, to the point where i sometimes react with knee-jerk defence of the "man." And yet today, if I could have reached into that screen-lets just say, his hair would not have been what I'd have chopped off..

You cannot go back and change what he did. You just cant treat another human being, a frail young girl who you know, you dip-shit, is susceptible to illness, oh heck, you just cant treat ANYONE like he did Khushi in tonight's episode. Honestly, right now I don't know how hes going to be redeemed.

Treating someone like a human being isnt a factor of how you see them, or whether, in YOUR opinion they deserve compassion or dignity. Treating people with respect is inherent to who you are. And tonight, ASR proved that he is, inherently, an asshole. No way can you change that. That is who the man is, deep inside. Intolerant, yes, all brooding and sexually hot and tormented, sure But there is a reason Heathcliffe didn't end up with Catherine, and by all rights, seriously, ASR shouldnt end up with this woman  either. Being hot doesn't count for jack for the woman if you don't have a heart to go with it. Or, if your ego and hatred overshadows the pathetic heart you do own.

Going forward, he is going to grovel and Khushi is going to take him back. such is the serial story. But I just want to tell the  young girls reading this-please, ladies, when you find yourselves a man, may he be as hot as ASR is, but may he NEVER treat you the way ASR treats his "love". Please dont equate passion with torture, or assume that its ever okay to be treated with anything less than dignity and please, maintain your self worth by waking away from anyone who abuses you the way our "hero" just did his "heroine".

Im sickened.

@bold. I kept asking the same question again and again...when there was still scope for them to do something about it. But do not any more.
In a love story, characters rule. If your character is so 'unlovable', what is the 'love story' standing on?
I am counting on spoilers given by Zee_News and hope this track does not last long😔
I'd rather the abuse whether its emotional or physical is not from the people she loves😭
I know the end result will be brilliant; when he finds out the truth he's going to regret it and probably have flashbacks on the torture and mean words he's said, and then he's going to try and make up to her, but I thing the fact he believes Khushi would do something dishonourable against her family as well as his should be enough of him to regret and also the way he forced her into marriage should be enough.

I still have high hope for IPKKND...we still got a long way to go and the sooner a new track starts the better

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol like i said a lil while ago!! i also misinterpreted the title!!😆

I missed the obvious?!?🤣 I didn't read it properly I guess, still fuming over Payal as you can see!🤢 I read the title I saw pig= selfish Payal >> lipstick and dressed up = Payal in better attire as the dulhan!🤣 but still a pig!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

I missed the obvious?!?🤣 I didn't read it properly I guess, still fuming over Payal as you can see!🤢 I read the title I saw pig= selfish Payal >> lipstick and dressed up = Payal in better attire as the dulhan!🤣 but still a pig!

ha ha ha, I wont be easy on ASR. I should rename my title, dress a pig in suit, give him a haircut but a pig is still a pig!!!! That would have gotten me a lot of love letters from forum friends.

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

@bold RED - EXACTLY !! thanks DCgirl.

Smriti... I'm Suhasini

you know... even though these laws are much needed, it a shame that they get misused more than rightly used! Its pathetic that some women just used these against the husbands and the rest of the family just for extortion and spite... the women who are the  real victims are still suffering...everyday at every corner in India...

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[quote]well said, especially the memo to young girls. It looks all glamorous and passionate on screen, but in real life this can quickly turn into hell. I am a consummate ASR drooler, but I like my brooding sexy men to struggle with their inner feelings without being cruel.[quote]

I know I have already said my piece but could not help...that was one hell of a line...as someone who deals with that hell on adaily basis the warning is absalutely essential I sometimes think they need to put it as warning like smoking and drinking...oh well ...more than anything tho @ bold is what I call entertainement anyway of getting thru and letting em that have the powers no...I like the warm tingling feeling that mindless drama evokes...dont want my sweat dream turn inot a night mare...I want the polished drama to have the polished angst...not this stuff...

Edited by tangam - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I'll start by saying I'm a die hard ASR fan. But whatever the eff it was I saw today was downright pathetic!! If this is all being done in the name of redemption, to pander to the teeny boppers and old aunty brigade who are not able to hold their own husbands accountable for such crap, and hence need the dramas to make them feel good about things, then holy crap almighty, today's show sure set them on that path.

First he all but emotionally rapes a girl, then he throws her out in the cold, that's abuse and no person in their sane mind would defend it, sorry if some of you don't like that, but I don't like defense of crap.

What I want to know is who this Gul chick is, who doesn't seem to understand the first thing about relationships. After all this the female lead should forgive him, and sleep with him? Really? 

They've effed it up, they really have.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

hahahah and i thought it was mami!!
🤣
Pissa99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You raised a really good point!

While we were predicting some stuff yesterday, I said ASR is not inhuman to let Khushi sleep on the floor, he might leave some pillows in-between them on the bed. (At least I thought he was different to most of the SP leads)

Then someone replied to me and said DUH! ASR will let Khushi sleep on the bed and he'll take the couch (lol)

but he proved us wrong. Now, what does that make him, inhuman? (hehe)

It is understandable that ASR in so much of pain, but it doesn't mean that he should throw the poor girl out of his room and let her sleep on the floor outside. That is totally unacceptable.

I loved Barun's acting today though, his eyes expressed so much of pain, restlessness and fighting against his feelings towards Khushi. But my heart sobbed seeing the poor girl sleep on the floor :(

Btw I always love reading your posts :)