Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Serialjunkie, I felt just as bad as you did, when I saw ASR throw out Khushi from his bedroom and I am in no way trying to justify his actions, but haven't they shown all along ASR being mercilessly ruthless towards his opponents??

How many times has ASR being extremely cruel towards Khushi in the past only to regret later??? I used to get so mad I stopped watching the show for a while...

But today, I think his actions were prompted by pure jealousy and nothing else. When he walked to the door and saw the creep lustily looking at Khushi, and Khushi in tears, he completely lost it. He was blinded with jealous rage and threw her out thinking that probably Khushi also wished she was sharing that night with someone else. I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to ASR today just for this simple reason. 

I forgave a teeny bit when he felt guilty enough to at least throw the blanket on Khushi and spend the night himself on the recliner. It wasn't as if he had slept on the bed either. He too was hurting and that made it tolerable for me at least. :) I know you don't agree, but for me that was consolation enough.

But what really got me mad today was what Payal said to Khushi, "Tum hamare shaadi waale din dukan ki kagaazein lekar gayab ho gayi thi" , that means deep down, she still holds a grudge against Khushi. What is even worse is that she is still holding a grudge after marrying a guy who worships her and has married into such a wealthy family!! She still thinks Khushi ruined her first wedding. To me that was the lowest point to which Payal could fall, and she did it for me today. I cannot forgive her anymore.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Put lipstick on a pig, dress it up any way you want,
But nothing changes the fact that a PIG WILL ALWAYS BE A PIG!!

Dress it up anyway you want,
But nothing changes the fact that domestic abuse is domestic abuse.

Totally agree with you and it is Completely Appalling. No amount of 'love' can redeem ill treatment. They shouldnt have shown this, should have moderated it down. 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats why I skipped today.. I felt vigorous repulsion to see the SBS and SBB.. This arnav seriously needs a psychiatrist and anger management courses..
and CVs are surely going overboard, disgusting and sheerly inhumane acts...
and loved ur post.. feeling like throwing up seeing this glamourised version of domestic abuse..
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 12 years ago
ArjunRoshan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khushi is the pig here as well...the difference! She is a slaughter pig! jise buri tarah halal kiya ja raha hai! 😔😭
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

In the dictionary of SP world, there arent more sophisticated ways to show indifference.

If this were real life and if khushi so much as complained about htis to cops, ASR will be in striped clothes, counting bars and cooling his heels and hatred off in jail. check out domestic abuse clauses in India, they are stricter than those of any other country in the world.

@ bold -  VERY unfortunate. What is worse is that this track will hike up the TRPs. I saw a bit of SNS and DABH and was shocked to the core at what they showed and to think these soaps are so popular.🤢

@ blue - I did not know that the domestic abuse laws are stricter than any other country in the world. Well we learn something everyday.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

@ Serialjunkie, I felt just as bad as you did, when I saw ASR throw out Khushi from his bedroom and I am in no way trying to justify his actions, but haven't they shown all along ASR being mercilessly ruthless towards his opponents??

How many times has ASR being extremely cruel towards Khushi in the past only to regret later??? I used to get so mad I stopped watching the show for a while...

But today, I think his actions were prompted by pure jealousy and nothing else. When he walked to the door and saw the creep lustily looking at Khushi, and Khushi in tears, he completely lost it. He was blinded with jealous rage and threw her out thinking that probably Khushi also wished she was sharing that night with someone else. I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to ASR today just for this simple reason. 

I forgave a teeny bit when he felt guilty enough to at least throw the blanket on Khushi and spend the night himself on the recliner. It wasn't as if he had slept on the bed either. He too was hurting and that made it tolerable for me at least. :) I know you don't agree, but for me that was consolation enough.

But what really got me mad today was what Payal said to Khushi, "Tum hamare shaadi waale din dukan ki kagaazein lekar gayab ho gayi thi" , that means deep down, she still holds a grudge against Khushi. What is even worse is that she is still holding a grudge after marrying a guy who worships her and has married into such a wealthy family!! She still thinks Khushi ruined her first wedding. To me that was the lowest point to which Payal could fall, and she did it for me today. I cannot forgive her anymore.

You know every time ASR was abusive, i was one among those who cried fowl. ( my old old posts will show that). and i am hollering again.

This is the characteristic of a classic abuser. React first, regret later.

so while CVs can do whatever they want to keep their livelihood alive and well, and draw their truce with the honchos at SP by delivering this, I can't pretend that I approve. My approval means diddly-squat to them, so be it.

I dont even want to start about Payal, but then again, its not her story, its khushi/arnav's story and the kind relationship they share right now is that of a typical abuser/abused. had khushi had a strong and rich brother, would ASR dare to do these things to her? No. So he is preying on her weakness and it is classic abuse.

I know ASR will be redeemed and he will repent. but as of now, given what we are shown he is resorting to domestic abuse.

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

@ bold -  VERY unfortunate. What is worse is that this track will hike up the TRPs. I saw a bit of SNS and DABH and was shocked to the core at what they showed and to think these soaps are so popular.🤢

@ blue - I did not know that the domestic abuse laws are stricter than any other country in the world. Well we learn something everyday.

Oh yeah... with 498A and Section 9 (DV)... no preliminary investigation is necessary... police can lock the accused rightaway...without bail!
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed.

Well put, it's unacceptable. Serials should be the last to condone this and it is purely for the sake of the storyline and trps.

But that definitely isn't a good enough reason.

x

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Infofan

Nandy - yes, domestic violence laws are very very strong in India, precisely because many households torture their brides and it passed off as oh its just her husband being angry, so no big deal. But the tables turned about a decado ago with strong women's organizatoins asking for very strict laws.

In fact, these days, police doesn't even need proof. If a woman calls Women's Organizations, these women take up the case on behalf of the women and the man is put behind bars right away. The dictum in abuse cases is guilty until proven innocent. I had my cousin put her husband behind bars on such a case. He slapped her one day and all she did was call this women's center and lo and behold, him and his entire family was put behind bars. It took them months to settle the case. She is thankfully divorced now.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well i first thought u were on about mami that is why i got late to check it out!!😆

.but now that i read it properly..well i might love him..but today..well i just will agree 200000% with u!!
it was just too much..
they can't do this to Arnav/ASR!!😡😡😡

and damn i want this to be the last day of this abuse, i want khushi to stick his finger in ***** and sleep on the bed and ask him to go out if he can't breath!!😡