MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks to everyone🤗🤗
@silent readers,if u get time,then do comment too..it motivates me more😳
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yash and Aarti were on the plane.there was a problem with their tickets.so,they sat in different row.Aarti was sitting with a young guy.she was feeling very uncomfortable.Yash could see her and feel her awkwardness .so he called the air-hostess and told her to ask that guy to exchange sit with him.she followed his order.she requested the young guy,'sir,would u plj exchange ur seat with him?they r bro-sis,so she is uncomfortable with u.'before she finished her speech,Yash was shocked and  told,'she is my wife.' she said,'sorry sir,' and again told that guy,'sir,they need privacy so plj.'that guy exchanged his seat though his unwillingness.Yash sat beside her and both were embarrassed .actually they never behaved like couple.they always maintained a distance,which was invisible to them but people around them could see that easily.Yash wanted to make this situation easy,saying-poor girl,she didn't want to break that young guy's heart saying u married.sometimes i too get confused,even now u seems like a teenage girl.
Aarti-enough,stop making fun of me,why dont u tell that girl tried to flirt with u?give her ur number.
Yash-what?bad choice.then i've to fix my date on plane.
Aarti-i just told to give number and u r talking about ur dating with her.shameless.
Yash-hey,dont call me shameless,what i'll tell my daughter in future if she asks me about my 1st date?whether i'll tell her in ur mom's chamber.
Aarti-wow,u've already planned to make my daughter naughty.
Yash laughed out and suddenly both shouted-our daughter.
then both burst out in laughing.it was their 1st conversation like husband-wife and Aarti behaved like a jealousy wife.in whole journey,both kept silent.they were thinking of each-other.Yash really liked her 5 mins wifely behavior .he thanked god that she accepted him so soon.Aarti's self thought-why he always make me to feel very approximate to him.

after few hours,the plane landed.Yash told Aarti to wait for few mins,he would come collecting their baggage.he came back,he saw Aarti standing like a statue in front of a guy.he was surprised ,he could see hatred in her eyes.now he could guess who was he.he hurriedly went near to her and touched her shoulder so that she could be normal.she controlled herself and smiled forcefully,introducing-he's Yash,my husband and Yash ,he is Raj.
Yash-oh,u r Raj,u were her friend,he gave him an angry glare .when he looked on his face,he could see the reason of his princess's broken heart.he couldn't control his violence.he wanted to break his bones and give him a lesson of hurting someone specially his wife.but before his hands moved,Aarti hold him and sighed like she was ok.
Raj-hey,what r u doing here?
Yash-we went to goa for our honeymoon, now returned from there .
he thought a moment then told Aarti-am coming in 5 mins.
Aarti-ok.
Yash went away intentionally thinking she should disclose her hatred feelings to him so that she could feel better.
Raj-wow,u've married.tell me how's going ur married life?
Aarti-great and lovely.we enjoyed a lot in goa.
Raj felt jealous and said-whatever,true love comes only once in life.u don't love him
Aarti-i don't know what love means.i loved once and for me,love meant u.
but it was love,then i dont want that love in my whole life.i feel myself complete when i find him with me.may be it's surprising,but i've become dependent to him and i am happy.

Raj was now feeling guilty ,his ego didn't let him to beg forgiveness and he never expected that she would forgive him.Yash came and they both left for their house.

in car,
Yash-didn't u slap him when he broke up with u?
Aarti-no,i never thought it could happen .so it needed long time for me to realize the truth.
Yash-oh,sorry,if i hurt u.but i want to know .when u realized why u kept silent ?
Aarti-i loved him unconditionally ,when i came to know of his real ugly face,i was shattered .eventually i accepted the truth.the love and priority for me of my family was my only strength. i used to keep myself so busy in studies,but at night,i often dreamt him,had bad days just for that.sometimes i felt happy like in his b'day thinking past memories.i used to celebrate it,started planning surprise party before 1 month,to make that day more special for him.but he quarreled with me at that night for a little issue.for his possessiveness,i had made my world very narrow in my few friends.i ignored make friendship with my male classmates.i had changed fully for his happiness.i forgot smiling to see his smile.then what!he left me.
Aarti's tears was falling down,Yash hugged her tightly ,she removed her tears and said-i wont cry,never.my tears r also precious for me.i wont waste them.
Yash's self thought-how can ditch such a sweetheart like her?that's made her to become heartless.
Aarti got emotional .she actually wants to forget him and to live her present life.she slowly asked him,'won't u ever leave me?u dont make me to feel alone .'hugging her more tightly he said,'never,u r my only princess,trust me,i cant live without u.
they remained silent as they both felt  relieved.they reached their home.both were happy.
precap-Aarti's awkwardness with Yash😳

[plj do like and comment ,it means a lot to me,if u need pm,add me to ur buddy list]

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for next
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeee!!
Loveee the update!
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3