Frequent Posters

Jananivjc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
luvd it... do continue soon...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishti.muna

@thabs,i told u..u r one and only original piece..feeling great that u loved it..🤗

hmmm😳thankooo
thabs ********blushing ***********
hehehhe😆
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was wonderfully done...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update dear😃👏👏

yahooo...Yash and Arti's mini honeymoon trip to Goa😍🥳🥳

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks to all..🤗
@silent readers,do comment,so that i know what u r feeling
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yash returned at 11.30 am.he found Aarti little bit upset.he knew the reason.his self thought,'i shouldn't leave her alone.i know ,loneliness hurts her more.' he said to her,'is everything ready?lets go'.Aarti sighed and they went out.
 it was noon.they were walking on bare foot silently in the  beach.after sometime,they got wet in water.Yash sprinkled Aarti and they both had great fun in  water.Yash hired a speedboat and they had a ride on it.Aarti felt so scared while they started riding.she hold Yash's hand tightly.Yash could feel her scariness.she was enjoying the riding.it was 1st time for her to have a mixed feeling.after that,they had bathe.Aarti enjoyed so much.she began to love the beach,its beautiful scenery and everything.she felt,'life is so beautiful,why we keep ourself confined in our boring life.'Yash was enjoying his princess's smiley face,which was priceless for him.Yash's self thought,'i can do anything to see this smile.now am feeling my princess complete.this is the beauty of her face,which am missing till i see her first.' in few hours,they changed their wet dress abd had their launch.they again came to beach and finally saw the sunset.Aarti never felt the sunset so special.she was glad to see this scenery.she hold Yash's hand slowly and kept her head beside his shoulder,'u've truly made my day so special,i cant express how much i enjoyed.Yash smiled and kept his hand on her shoulder hugging her slightly.his self thought,'princess,my life've become special till u entered .i feel myself so lucky.before i met u,life was quite boring for me too.but u've encouraged me.u've been living for urself,ur family since one year.u r always smiling ,but only few can feel the painful emotion hidden behind that.i know,u think u did a mistake or it was ur fault.thats why u still scare of doing that mistake.but ur emotions were misused by a b******d, i am happy that god have saved u from that b******d.u r brave that accepted the truth and giving ur life 2nd chance.'

the next morning, 
 they both woke up at 11.00 am.it was late.they got ready ,Aarti asked,'now whats ur plan?'
Yash-first,have some breakfast.
Aarti-ok,but i'll make it,u just help me.
Yash-omg,seems,mam is in good mood.but it'll be easier if i make,u help me.
Aarti laughed and said-oh,i think u dont want to take any risk.ok,i'll help.

at 12.00 pm,they went out for shopping.
Yash-today i'll teach u how to enjoy shopping.
Aarti-great!!but i dont find anything interesting in this.
Yash-wait and see.
he told her to give Neha's list.they bought her things.then Yash bought some cute dolls for Muski.Aarti-how do u know Muski's craziness for dolls?
Yash-its simple.she is the youngest of ur house and i saw many dolls in her room.
Aarti-oh,i see.
Yash-i am telling u one secret of shopping.always buy what ur closest one love most and when u'll see their smiling face.u'll feel great.
Aarti-wow.
Yash- u can buy anything as ur wish, i am giving u full discount offer for today.
Aarti laughed out-think it again,i'll make ur pocket empty.
Yash-if it was Neha or mom,i never would give this offer,coj i know them,they'll surely do that.but in ur case,i am tension free.buy whatever u  like.
Aarti bought some diaries,notepad etc.
Yash was not surprised,he was thinking,'omg,this girl!!she even dont buy any make up things.why she is so different?'
Yash-hey,buy some dress too.whether mom'll scold me,u know her.
Aarti-ok,but i cant choice in so many dresses.
Yash-i know mam,i'll help u.
   after that,they had launch in outside.their flight was at night.so,they returned hotel in  the evening.Aarti was feeling tired.she went to wash room to freshen up.she was shocked,she had menses(period).she forgot about it and she didn't bring any pad.now,she was thinking what to do.she didn't know any pharmacy near to hotel.the only option left for her was to tell Yash to bring.she was so embarrassed ,'how can i tell him?if he doesn't understand or what'll he think of me? etc was going on her mind.but whatever,she needed that urgent .so she came out from wash room and found Yash sitting on sofa.Yash felt her anxious and asked,'what happened?
Aarti-nothing,i need something .
Yash-yaah,tell me.
Aarti wrote its name 'stayfree' in a note ,folding it,she gave to him.
Yash took it,said-ok ,i am coming in few mins,dont get feared.
Aarti-ok.
Yash didn't open the note .he went to shop ,gave it to shopkeeper and asked him to give it.he saw him packing that.then he could realise Aarti's sudden uncomfortableness.he returned and gave it to Aarti silently.Aarti thanked god that Yash didn't ask her anything.
precap-both embarrassed😳

[plj do like and comment,it means a lot to me,if u need pm,add me to ur buddy list]

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb dear 😃
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovelyyy update!
Continue soon!
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3