Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it dear
um loving the way u carrying on
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update!!!!!!!!!

good to see aarti didn't get back into past by seeing raj in front of her...that jerk didn't deserve aarti.
yash is so supportive...always try to put smile on aarti's face๐Ÿ˜ƒ

continue soon.

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

another exciting update

yash and arthi had their first hubby and wife talk
so yash ๐Ÿ˜‰

yeh raj insaan hai ya nai .
he is such an

i mean yash zaroor raj ko sabak sekhana chahiyeh
by breaking his bones๐Ÿ˜ก
but arthi gave him correct reply ! tat was

glad both will be with each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ

munni yara u wer

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant update yaar

continue soon
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
thanks to all๐Ÿค—
plj do comment  so that i come to know what u feel about it๐Ÿ˜ณ
MunaMeet22 thumbnail

the next morning,
 Aarti got up at 11.30 am.she was feeling very weak and knee pain due to her menses.she took her cell and found Yash's message,'princess,i've a meeting'.she got fresh up and went to downstairs.she didn't find Mrs Pratap.Neha was at home.she saw her and said,bhabi,how r u?what do u bring for me?Aarti-everything,u wanted.where is mom?
Neha-she has gone to market,i just woke up now.so lets have breakfast.
Aarti-ok.
Neha-i cant believe my bro,he has gone to office today.
Aarti-yaah,he has a meeting.
Neha-oh.
completing breakfast,they went to Aarti's room.Neha was curious to see what her bhabi brought for her.she liked all things what were for her,also saw Muski's dolls.'Bhabi,tomorrow is sunday,why wont u call Muski and ask her to stay tonight with us?Aarti-no,she has exam after 1 month.
Neha-plj bhabi,just for 1 night.

Aarti-ok,but what'll mom think?
Neha-nothing
Aarti-ok,let me talk to her first,when she comes back.
Neha-what i can say more?hey,why dont u call her and ask?
Aarti-have some patience.she'll come soon,i'll ask then.
Neha took her things happily and went to her room.
   at noon,they were having launch in dining room.Aarti asked Mrs. Pratap  about that.
Mrs Pratap-why u not called her yet?then she would have launch with us.is it a matter to ask me?she is ur only sister,she can come anytime as her wish.now call her.
Aarti felt relaxed.actually she hesitated as it was her in-laws house.having launch ,she went to her room and would call Muski.she thought she should inform Yash .she called him.he didn't receive as he was busy in  meeting.she understood and sent him a message,'hey i am thinking to ask Muski to stay tonight with us .what u say?'.then she called Muski and told her to come soon.Muski was extremely happy that she could sble to spend a day with her.Yash got her text after few mins.he called her.she was sleeping at that time.though she received the call,'hi'
Yash-hi,princess?r u sleeping?
Aarti-yaah.
Yash-oh,i told u thousand times that it's ur house,why wont u believe in my words?Muski can come as her wish,as its her sister's house.then why u ask me?
Aarti-hold on,first,u come home and then scold me.
Yash laughed out and said-ok, am coming.u sleep.sorry to disturb ur sleep.
Aarti-no problem,i am sleeping till yesterday night.
Yash-ok,then bye.
  Yash returned in evening and found Muski.he said,hi lil princy,do u get ur dolls?
Muski-yaah jiju,thanks.i love the cutiee dolls.
Neha took her to her room and they were having great time.Yash went to his room and saw Aarti lying on the bed.he felt her sick.
Yash-hey,r u sick?
Aarti-not so,just having knee pain.
she didn't want to tell him but it was her slip of tongue.
Yash-so,prescribe medicine,i'll bring.
Aarti knew she should avoid pain killer for this pain,as the opain was natural at this period.now she couldn't get how to make him understand ,whether he would worry for her.she told-u won't understand,i cant take medicine for this.it's girls matter.
Yash-oh,i see.then u take rest.
 after sometime,Aarti went to Neha's room and joined her two sister.she was sharing her enjoyment moments of goa with them.Muski and Neha also told her of their college life.Aarti-i've some work,my sweeties,u enjoy.

at  nightfall,Aarti as doing some work on laptop sitting on the floor of her balcony.Yash came there and said-u r here,i am thinking to replace ur bed here.
Aarti smiled and said-dont know why?but i love this place most in this house.now,tell me why u r searching me?
Yash-Muski,Neha r waiting.we all will have dinner together.so come now.
Aarti-ok,am coming.

it was 11.30 pm.Aarti was feeling awkward to sleep with Yash.but to sleep alone in her room was quite impossible for her.so she laid down on the bed.within few mins,Yash too laid down beside her.she didn't hug him.she couldn't sleep without hugging him.she faced opposite to him.Yash could understand the reason of her strange behavior.to make her feel easy,he hugged her from back and whispered ,'do u remember how u got scared in goa hearing a sound?
Aarti looked at him and replied-yaah.
Yash-i can understand ur awkwardness at this time ,but i cant sleep till my heart feels u.(as she always slept keeping her face on his chest)
Aarti-but i cant, i am impure now.
Yash-what?u r talking like an illiterate girl ,u and me both know it's necessary for every women as it's related to pregnancy.so,u think,if i hug u,i'll get impure .sometimes u behave so immaturely .Aarti stopped him keeping her finger on his mouth,said-enough,sorry,i don't know that u'll understand it and sort out this matter so normally.actually when i do word duty(for M.B.B.S 3rd years student,they've to check up patients everyday in their medical for 2 hours at free cost in nighfall.in final,their attendance percentage is counted and add marks).some girls come to us and take medicine against this, specially before or after their marriage.so i get worried of ur re-act.
Yash-u dont have to worry,now sleep.
she hugged him smiling and slept peacefully.Yash got her point but ignored intentionally coj he didn't want his wife to change her mentality for him.whatever she is matured with little bit childish attitudes,he loves her like this.
 the next day,Aarti got up late morning due to her weakness.she was checking her cell and got Yash's message.she was habituated of his cute notes and so she often checks her cell.she revised some lessons as from tomorrow her college would be started.at noon,she called Yash-hi Prince.
Yash-what!!omg,dont u copy me.
Aarti-sorry, before hearing 'princess' from u,i wanted to shock u.when'll u come?
Yash-why?missing me?
Aarti-not so,but if u r free then come.we'll have launch together.
Yash-ok,mam.u  called me so,i've to come.then see u,bye.
Aarti was happy,she could feel her natural changes for their relation.

Yash came and went to his room.he entered into her room and said-hey,i've a surprise for u.today,i want to meet u with my ex girl friend.
Aarti-what?
Yash-yaah,she is waiting in downstairs.so come with me.
Aarti was shocked and at a time curious .seeing his naughty smile,she could guess anything silly.while she went to downstairs,she saw a little girl playing with her doll.
Yash-Pia,it's ur aunty.Aarti,its my ex girl friend 'Pia'
Aarti was glad to see her.she loves kids.Pia stood with Yash holding his fingers and said,hi aunty.where is my 'kitkat'
Yash-Aarti,she is our neighbor's only daughter.they r her from 1 year ,she always come here,Neha and i give her chocolates,toys etc.before a week,Neha told her that i am getting married.she didn't understand that and asked,'means,he wont love me anymore and wont give me chocolates.'Neha told me and i told her,'ur new aunty'll give',she replied-'if she feels jealous of me?' hearing this i and Neha bursted out in laughing.
Aarti too laughed at her innocence and took her in her arms and went to their room.she gave her all chocolates she had and also promised that would give her a barbie doll.Pia was happy and went to Aarti's room ,suddenly shouted saying-aunty
Aarti rushed there hurriedly and she was hugging her furiously.Aarti saw the  human skeleton in front of her.
Pia-ghost
Aarti understood her scariness,said-Pia,it's nothing like ghost.it's a human structure ,u wont understand,u go to that room,am coming.
Pia went away and Aarti covered that .Yash came and asked-why Pia shouted?
Aarti-i forgot to cover this skeleton,thats why.
Yadh-oh,i cant believe that u can stay with a human skeleton,but got scared when heard any unexpected sound at night.
Aarti -coj,i've no option between dead body and skeleton.so,i got used to it.actually our profession made us like this.but unexpected sounds at night,i cant deal with that.

[plj do like and comment as it mean a lot to me,if u need pm,add me to ur buddy list]

devibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow cute lovely update... super...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really really nice update!!! Super cute loved the skeleton:-)
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Superb update dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was a cute update..i loved it.. and Aarya's relationship is building..very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ