Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

febinyusuff thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A new one muski.. ha.. I am loving it.. I am feeling bad for Maan.. he being cruel...

only 5 parts???... please gives us all the 5 updates today itself dear.. can't wait to read...
Downhill thumbnail
somebody kill me...
i cant see a beat maan and helpless geet...

and now the precap of 8 years๐Ÿ˜ญ
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow muskaan yaar dil jeet liya aapne
luved ur updates
dis 1 is awesum too

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cyberprincess

Muskaan, You are portaying your characters quite well yaar, but what happened all of a sudden such a sad one! nevertheless Maan's anger seems all justified, reading such abusive charcter moisted my eyes , still feel like crying reading what Geet has to undergo! 

Hope he could heal his wound of what happened to his sister, but would that be possible? Shame that we had to face people like brij, Brij has done that with a 15yr old and killed her, feels all scary being a girl/woman!! really how much a girl's parents has to undergo to bring their childs up and give them a good life? protecting from all such evil eyes?? me in sad mood dear!! 

is there reason you are portraying such a story ? even in DA you have written a track on kidnapping girls?? I really appreciate that you have written to the girls to be careful and not to trust anyone!! as in any tom dick and harry, such msgs are much needed!! and you given it in a good way!!  keep going, really would like to see how the story is going to takeplace now and especially as you said will end in 5 parts!!

Geet is also 18yr old, what can she do at that age?? how is she going to survive having no family to support, how is she going to challenge her life, I'm looking forward to dear!

Keep going muskaan, love you lots!!

thats so sweet dear..
thanks a lot..
there is no particular reason.. sweety

abt geet being 18yrs old & her struggle will follow
komlika thumbnail
Awesome

Can't wait to read more... R we getting more updates? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
COol...smith different pls update soon
muskanp thumbnail

-vengened relation-

Part 3

he left her at once perplexed with her question. She immediately gathered her cloths & ran away from him.. from his life.. from every thing to do with Maan or Brij..or her past.

After 8years in Mumbai.

Little fingers trying to punch some numbers on the phone.
Geet ' Chavi beta kya kar rahe ho
she immediately kept the phone down ' kuch nahi mama
Geet came into the living room & looked at her suspiciously.
The little girl smiled cutely looking back into her books. Geet sighed & went back into the kitchen & make the breakfast. The moment Geet went in chavi took the phone & dialed the numbers again.
Maan was already pretty irritated with the last 2 missed called from the number.. he was abt to shout at the person who was disturbing him but he couldn't when he heard a sweet voice nervously ..anxiously said  papa main chavi

he was for sure he can't be papa to any one.. could be a wrong number but her voice was so binding he couldn't say much. By then he heard some other persons voice
Geet - chavi aap kis se baat kar rahen ho
chavi cut the call immediately & looked at her mom nervously.
Geet knew it was one of her usual attempts to search her father. She didn't want to startle her further. She just ignored it & called her to have breakfast.

After the breakfast Geet dropped chavi to school & went to her office. She was now working as a manager in a Bank.

Maans life had been pretty rough since anni's death. He couldn't still forgive himself for not being able to protect his baby sister. There was nothing left in his life. He had become cold & harsh ..worse than he ever was. Daadi tried to convince him to settle in his life, but he refused to. Not that he ever cared abt the women he forcefully married, he didn't even know wat her name was. But he couldn't think he will be able to ever have a normal life with so much of vengeance in his heart. He always had the feel of guilt ..feel of failure.. how much ever he achieves professional front..but his life was a vacuum.

But this call today morning changed something in him. Again & again he was reminded of her sweet voice. How he wished she called again.

In the evening she did..
he was shocked beyond words
papa main chavi
he took in a deep breath. He didn't want to deny her. But it was not right to lie
he cleared his throat trying to get the right words to tell her it was wrong number.
Papa u know I think mama still loves u
his lips curved into a smile. Daadi was shocked to see him smile to himself.
He made a sorry face & beta hum aapke papa nahi hain
I think u got a wrong number
nahi papa she fought back... main chavi hoon
Maan Khurana aur Geet khurana ki beti
he had no clue wat she was talking abt. But then he didn't know any Geet khurana.. so he still tried to explain the little one
but she was quiet an replica of his ' she stood by her grounds..aap Maan Singh Khurana ho na
umm
he had to accept it
phir aap aapni chavi se aisen kyun baat kar rahen ho
aapka fight tho mama se hain na

mera tumhari mama se koi fight nahi hain he tried to explain
saachi she exclaimed excitedly
haan baba he was definitely patient with her.
Phir aap mama ko mana kyun nahi lethen
phir chavi ko papa se dur nahi rahna padega
chavi ko bhi mama- papa ke bechmain sona hain, jasien meri sari frds soothi hain

by now he understood ..this could be some separated couple & the child is lost between them. He so much hated such people.. god has gifted them such an angel..happiness in their life & they can't even take care of them. His anger flared instantly reminded of his own guilt. He just cut the call & threw the phone away.

Daadi didn't want to bother him asking whose call was it.. he looked already quiet pissed off.

Chavi's call continued for couple of days ..exactly at the afternoon time..probably she came back from school then. He tried to explain her but she all the more tried to patch him up with her mom.
Just during one of such calls, chavi overheard his assistant telling him abt the meeting in Mumbai.
Chavi ' papa aap mumbai aa rahen ho
Maan told adhi to leave & lied to her no..I am not going any where
papa aap meren bday ke liyen bhi nahi avogen. I will be 8yrs u know
Maan didn't want to encourage any of it. He knew it was already going to far away with all this. He thought he could probably speak to someone elder in the house.. it had to be her mom & tell her abt all this confusion.

Meeting Geet & chavi
-PREV  PART 2   NEXT  PART 4-
Please sweeties leave me ur lovely comments & likes
lots of love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates. :) looking forward to next update .
Downhill thumbnail
are u sure this SS is a five part SS...coz i feel the story wud need 10 parts min...to get to its proper conclusion...
but i am confused...
did maan actually force himself on geet that she became pregnant...๐Ÿ˜•

i thought he didnt rape her...๐Ÿ˜•

muskanp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

are u sure this SS is a five part SS...coz i feel the story wud need 10 parts min...to get to its proper conclusion...
but i am confused...
did maan actually force himself on geet that she became pregnant...๐Ÿ˜•
i thought he didnt rape her...๐Ÿ˜•

he didn't rape her sweety๐Ÿ˜ณ