-venged realation-MaaneetFF 1/2/3/4/5pg1/2/4/12/24

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

-venged relation-

Part 1

When she regained her consciousness she could feel strong grip around her hair & been dragged along the steps.. she tried to free herself she couldn't. She didn't want to but helplessly she called out for her brother.. brij veerji. Seemed like that was boosting the guys ego who was dragging her..now more proudly. Lets see who will come to ur rescue. His vengeance filled voice echoed across as he threw her on the matap.

She angrily glared at his inhumanly behavior & then pleaded to the whole gathering who were just a mute spectator to her plight. She was ashamed to have born in this village, where girls were treated like dust. The villagers stood helplessly as few gun men stood around the temple. They were all brought here to be the witness.

Witness to wat her head couldn't even think further. She hated her discussion to have come to visit her mean brother. But then it was impt. She thought she could change him atleast this time...her thoughts were startled when his hands grabbed her arms & pulled her closer & without any notice tied the mangalsutra around her neck. Thats when she looked at his angered face ..his blood red eyes. He clearly was not thinking.

Who is he?? definitely not from their village!!! he dressed like he was from a city.. probably educated..then why the hell is he behaving so low. Why is he doing this to me.. so many questions playing in her mind & by then they were married not according to any law.. but according to the world. At least the world she was standing infront of. She was not surprised at her destiny with the kind of brother she had. He had ruined so many lifes..it had to come to them at some time!!! but not like this ..not to her!!! wat did she ever do wrong!!!

he was not done yet..he dragged her back to her house.. & walked across the hawali ripping her cloths..& carrying her to her room infront of her veerji & her brother shameless frds.. whose eyes for sure gaping at her exposed flesh now. Brij looked away roaring ..all he could do standing tied up against the huge pillars of the hawali.

He threw her on the bed & looked the door behind. He dangerously reached her unbuttoning his shirt. She screamed in horror.. plz aisen mat karon
nothing seemed to reach his ears
why r u doing this to me
ask ur brother
he roared
ask ur brother did he even think once before ripping my baby sisters cloths..
he said it followed with his action depicting exactly wat he said.
She turned her back instantly covering herself. Hiding her nudity. He held her hair pulled her to face him... I
want to see every fear in ur eyes, that my sister went through, every pain..
she slapped him at once for treating her like that
his eyes bored through hers that mirrored not fear but anger & hatred standing partly nude infront of him.
challenging his. She pulled the sheet & covered herself..as he didn't do anything but stared into her eyes.
If I want I can do anything to u at this moment
he pinned her down at once.. she turned her face away in disgust.
How much ever the vengeance in me wants to at this moment...
mujh tum se sirf ghin aati hain
... he left her in disgust, oozing out hatredness

main chavoon tho tumhe ussi matap pe aisen chotke chala jata..lekin..
tumhara bhai itna kamina hain.. he would have got u married away easily to some NRI
but now he can't..
not after they think I used u.
he pushed her away reaching his shirt. He didn't step out of the room.  The whole night just stood in the furthest corner. He didn't even look at her again, His animosity vibrated across through the room. Filling the room with strange chillness. As cold as his heart would have been.

The numbness that came after learning how brutally his sister was raped & thrown in the river to die. For months he had not known anything abt his sister..she was only 15yrs. He cursed himself to have let her go alone to that school trip. He had put every thing in his power to search her ever since. Only few days back he had learned wat she actually went through when some personal detectives felt her going missing was not as simple as it was portrayed by the police. He knew he couldn't have done to brij .. as bad as he did to his sister. The baby sister, he had brought up alone aftertheir parents death 14yrs ago. A 10yr boy had become a father..a mother..frd everything at that tender age. He had lived only for her. His world revolved around her, her happiness..her smile.. just the little angel.

If it was in his power he would have raped brijs sister & killed her exactly the same way. He couldn't. He couldn't be as cruel.. he hated himself for being so human. He screamed in  pain sitting by the river.. apologizing..he couldn't meet his vengeance. He couldn't .. he punched on the hard rock hurting his knuckles. His anger had no bound...he drove back angrily to the Hawali bashing almost dead brij again ..& again.. along with his frds.  He went back to her room. She had changed by then. He held her by hair & dragged her out & threw her on brijs foot.

Her mom who was bedridden for a year now couldn't have come to her rescue.. there was no one else in the family.. just 3 of them.

He pulled her hair backward to face her brother... every min ur going to curse urself
he spat at brij.
She will have to pay for every deed of urs.
When I am done with her I will throw her out

ok.. this is something weird I know.. just came up with his SS.. max 5parts...

I think
sorry..maan is really mean here

please tell me how u like it...

shall complete it in 2days

leave me lots of comments & likes
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail

index

micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Muskan,
continue with this
I know whatever you write comes out amazing.
this is rarely something different
Downhill thumbnail
hey bhagwan i am not going to say i love this concept...coz anything that demeans a woman churns my insides and makes me sick...but i guess this five part SS is going to be a roller coaster ride...hope u make up for making me hate maan now...

feeling sorry for geet for having to face maan's vengeance coz of her brother's misdeeds😭
ninand thumbnail
god ! ðŸ’”.. this is a difficult story.. cant believe the pain he must have gone through - loosing his kid sister like that !😭 omygawd.. 

and Geet's distress at being dragged into it for no fault of hers..🥺

another terrific story muskan, .. cant wait. though I cant see how it can be finished in 5 parts.. but anyway,  very eager to read more.

Update soon :)
MONIJA78 thumbnail
I think some thing new and diff and please con't I cant wite
zunairageet thumbnail
AHHH! 
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Please don't make it just 5 parts! Can't wait to read what happens next!
This concept reminds me of "Dreams," which I absolutely am obsessed over!
Edited by zunairageet - 12 years ago
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Hi Muskan, you r amazing writer
this is something different😲
i dont no about story writinig but
i think aap jo bhi karo gi best hoga
. cant wait. 😊
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
conrats for a new story
needless to say that it is awesome like ur other works
muskanp thumbnail

-vengened relation-

Part 2

He pulled her hair backward to face her brother... every min ur going to curse urself
he spat at brij.
She will have to pay for every deed of urs.
When I am done with her, I will throw her out
Geet tried to protest..he slapped her hard enough to faint. She was only 18..still studying her UG. She had been through a lot in past one yr physically & mentally to with stand such strong abuse.

When she regained her consciousness she was in a big Mansion. 

She checked her cloths & slowly stepped out of the room. Her steps were automatically diverted towards the heated argument between old lady & this guy who has made her life hell in last 24hrs.
Lady ' wat u have done is not acceptable
I know wat I am doing Daadi
lady ' Maan tum aisen kisi ladki ki zindagi ke saat nahi khel sakten
wo koi ladki nahi Daadi ..she is that bas***ds sister
u know wat they did to ani.. Daadi wo sirf 15 saal ki tha Daadi..
Geet stepped back dropping the statue behind...
he turned to her at once. She gulped her saliva & looked at him.. she didn't think ..she just tried to run away. He grabbed her wrist pulling her back & threw her on the ground.
Maan stop it Daadi roared in pain looking at Geet bleed
yah kya hogaya hain aapko
he lifted her from ground.. I want to see her bleed
cry in pain
live the horror that anni felt every moment brij
.. his eyes became red in anguish.
She tried to free herself.
Tum kanhi nahi jaa sakti
he laughed arrogantly I am ur husband now
his eyes devilishly reminded her the magalsutra around her neck & the sindoor in her forehead.
Kanhi nahi.. not until I am done with u
Daadi give all the servants leave for 10days.. let her do all the work
he commanded
Daadi sighed & took her inside. Daadi tried to talk to her .. but she was too shaken up to respond.

Next day

Maan walked straight to her room & pulled her out of the bed. Tumhe yanha araam karne keliyen nahi rahka hain. She didn't respond. Her reaction was only irritating him further. He tried to be really mean to her in all ways possible. Trying to get her to do the work in the Mansion...nothing worked.. his dragging her, throwing her here & there.. using rude words..nothing changed her attitude. She just wanted to get away from there desperately. Her continuous ignorance to his anger.. only provoked him to raise his hands . reminding him again & again failing his veneance. Daadi stopped him at once.

Geet removed the black  beaded thread around her neck & threw it on his face
Maan slapped at her once.. u & ur brother can get away with ur deeds
it was anni's bday today.. his pain..his failure to keep his sister safe was killing him. The need to punish her sinner was at peek today. He would have done anything with this girl today only to sooth his pain... only he knew nothing could actually!! He wanted to be cruel to her.. if not brutally rape her..atleast brutally kill her.. 
flashed in his mind was her innocent sisters face...
he took Geet to anni's room ...yeh dehko..this is my sister...he showed anni's childhood pic.. Geet tried to move away from him.. that only made him reach her more angrily. This is was taken when she was 5.. when she was 10.. this was last bday.. he screamed in pain remembering sending her away just few days after her bday to that dreadful trap... her eyes widened in horror seeing him like that.. she thought she had already seen him in worst of his temper.. but today he was different.

I will make u go through all that.. he angrily pulled her dupatta.. she pushed him away at once
ussen kya hoga?
Will ur anni come back?
He slapped at her once.. dare u take my sisters name with ur sinful mouth
dare u touch me again
she warned him having enough of his rubbish
he pushed her against the wall attempting to force himself.. he couldn't...
he choked her neck at once instead with all his strength.. why not I kill u with my bare hands
& send ur lifeless body to ur brother
do u think he cares
she asked fighting hard to breath
he left her at once perplexed with her question. She immediately gathered her cloths & ran away from him.. from his life.. from every thing to do with Maan or Brij..or her past.

Leap of 8yrs.
-PREV  PART 1   NEXT  PART 3-
Please sweeties leave me ur lovely comments & likes
lots of love
muskan