Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Simply_1

This is true.  They r expert in creating hate pages.. so they might do this time too

I don't want to be subjected to that hate & bashing again so I hope those people maintain civility!  
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey utopia.

just wondering if ur compelled to watch the show as well or give it a try maybe?πŸ˜ƒ

cuz to be honest and not to be rude, i wasn't expecting you here as you said that you wouldn't watch punar vivah.

utopia88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

hey utopia.

just wondering if ur compelled to watch the show as well or give it a try maybe?πŸ˜ƒ

cuz to be honest and not to be rude, i wasn't expecting you here as you said that you wouldn't watch punar vivah.

Didn't you read my disclaimer?  It should clear up why I'm here. πŸ˜Š

It seems like you are eager for me to watch GC's PV. I guess if you insist, I might watch the first episode.  πŸ˜†
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Didn't you read my disclaimer?  It should clear up why I'm here. πŸ˜Š

It seems like you are eager for me to watch GC's PV. I guess if you insist, I might watch the first episode.  πŸ˜†

yeah i read it, but ur a familiar face from GF and i think i might have seen u in DEK as well, so it would be nice to see u here as well.

it feels nice to see ppl who supported GC as Maan singh khurana to also support him as Yash. 
 i have seen the drama that went off in GF and the fan groups splitting up or bashing each other ...so yeah i am eager for u to give it a try at least.

by the way i am zee😳

nice to formally meet u finally πŸ˜ƒ

utopia88 thumbnail

yeah i read it, but ur a familiar face from GF and i think i might have seen u in DEK as well, so it would be nice to see u here as well.

it feels nice to see ppl who supported GC as Maan singh khurana to also support him as Yash. 
 i have seen the drama that went off in GF and the fan groups splitting up or bashing each other ...so yeah i am eager for u to give it a try at least.

by the way i am zee😳

nice to formally meet u finally πŸ˜ƒ

Nice to meet you too! πŸ˜Š

To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to this show at all but I might watch the first episode I guess.  πŸ˜†

DEK is my favourite show after GEET! UV is such a charming character! Love his expressions! πŸ˜ 

Your UV siggies are awesome! How are you liking DEK? πŸ˜Š

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Nice to meet you too! πŸ˜Š

To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to this show at all but I might watch the first episode I guess.  πŸ˜†

DEK is my favourite show after GEET! UV is such an awesome character! Love his expressions! πŸ˜ 

How are you liking DEK? πŸ˜Š

yeah u had said this concept was like a regressive saas bahu show πŸ˜†
i am going to wait and watch a little bit first before i comment πŸ˜›
well i am only watching it cuz of GC . . . and i am trusting him as he said Yash is a unique character and so is the show. Otherwise if you think about it he wouldn't have signed up so soon right after Geet's end...so there most be some eye grabbing factor about this show.

My friend was like oh u should watch DEK...and i was like no...i don't want to get hooked to another show as i stick to like one american show and one indian show at a time...cuz i don't have self control...and i was like punar vivah is starting so i can't get hooked to 2 indian shows. But that went out the window cuz she send me a youtube link and i clicked on it and bam there he was!!!

Guess who? πŸ˜†

Of course Udhayveer😳
I only saw Udhayveer...barly looked at manyata πŸ˜†...it was a vm on them.
and that was it my friend. I became a DEK last week actually. Watched all the episodes over two nights...so u can imagine i got like 2 hours of sleep and i had to get up for college both those days.πŸ˜†

as if that's not enough obsession look at my signature box...u see his drooling smirk and charm β˜ΊοΈ

Still he comes second in my heart...as MSK still rules as #1.  but still never thought someone could come even close to MSK.

and i was really irritated with the track last week...i couldn't even stand manyata earlier this week). I wanted to choke her πŸ˜†

my poor UV

but i liked today's episode...where they introduced vijay bhai and manyata's future track πŸ€£
I love Vijay bhai he is my second favorite character on the show...He is just so funny and awesome I TELL YOU !!πŸ˜†

and honestly the future track looks promising...i think vijay bhai is going to torture manyata...( she deserves some πŸ˜†) and then Udhay will come to the rescue πŸ˜³...and we will get some maanveer scenes πŸ˜³. and i think vijhay bhai later on will turn against J bhai.  so glad majnu track is put on hold for now!! THANK GOD!!! Now udhay has time to make his move πŸ˜‰

wow i wrote so much πŸ˜†
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
I

yeah u had said this concept was like a regressive saas bahu show πŸ˜†
i am going to wait and watch a little bit first before i comment πŸ˜›
well i am only watching it cuz of GC . . . and i am trusting him as he said Yash is a unique character and so is the show. Otherwise if you think about it he wouldn't have signed up so soon right after Geet's end...so there most be some eye grabbing factor about this show.

My friend was like oh u should watch DEK...and i was like no...i don't want to get hooked to another show as i stick to like one american show and one indian show at a time...cuz i don't have self control...and i was like punar vivah is starting so i can't get hooked to 2 indian shows. But that went out the window cuz she send me a youtube link and i clicked on it and bam there he was!!!

Guess who? πŸ˜†

Of course Udhayveer😳
I only saw Udhayveer...barly looked at manyata πŸ˜†...it was a vm on them.
and that was it my friend. I became a DEK last week actually. Watched all the episodes over two nights...so u can imagine i got like 2 hours of sleep and i had to get up for college both those days.πŸ˜†

as if that's not enough obsession look at my signature box...u see his drooling smirk and charm β˜ΊοΈ

Still he comes second in my heart...as MSK still rules as #1.  but still never thought someone could come even close to MSK.

and i was really irritated with the track last week...i couldn't even stand manyata earlier this week). I wanted to choke her πŸ˜†

my poor UV

but i liked today's episode...where they introduced vijay bhai and manyata's future track πŸ€£
I love Vijay bhai he is my second favorite character on the show...He is just so funny and awesome I TELL YOU !!πŸ˜†

and honestly the future track looks promising...i think vijay bhai is going to torture manyata...( she deserves some πŸ˜†) and then Udhay will come to the rescue πŸ˜³...and we will get some maanveer scenes πŸ˜³. and i think vijhay bhai later on will turn against J bhai.  so glad majnu track is put on hold for now!! THANK GOD!!! Now udhay has time to make his move πŸ˜‰

wow i wrote so much πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I guess you're just as passionate about DEK as I am! 

Yep, Manyata has been acting like a brat for a long time!  πŸ˜³ Akash was such a  bore. 🀒 I'm also glad he will be away from Manyata for  a while! 

lol I can't wait to see the Vijay & Manyata scenes as well! Vijay is hilarious! πŸ˜†

Yep, we will definitely get to see more ManVeer scenes! I also can't wait to see how UV disrupts Manyata's lessons!  πŸ˜
UV is such a charmer! πŸ˜ 

I have to go now but see you around! πŸ˜Š
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

πŸ˜† I guess you're just as passionate about DEK as I am! 

Yep, Manyata has been acting like a brat for a long time!  πŸ˜³

lol I can't wait to see the Vijay & Manyata scenes as well! Vijay is hilarious! πŸ˜†

Yep, we will definitely get to see more ManVeer scenes! I also can't wait to see how UV disrupts Manyata's lessons!  πŸ˜
UV is such a charmer! πŸ˜ 

I have to go now but see you around! πŸ˜Š

hahaha yeah πŸ˜†
and UV their is just something about him😍
k see you around! take care.
utopia88 thumbnail

hahaha yeah πŸ˜†
and UV their is just something about him😍
k see you around! take care.

Yep, UV has a magnetic charm that is hard to resist! πŸ˜ πŸ˜†

You take care too!  πŸ˜Š
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Forum open hua nahin ke dhamki bhari Thread πŸ˜†

Fir yahi log bolenge ke some ppl r trying to create fights and they r very innocent  πŸ˜‰

so Topic maker ji this indirect Dhamki for Not to come to this forum was for DD fans or gurti fans or both ?????