Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for this thread dear..i am fed up with some people who without any reason started bashing my Kratika...i hope the forum won't again turn into battle field๐Ÿ˜”
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aru_86

thanks for this thread dear..i am fed up with some people who without any reason started bashing my Kratika...i hope the forum won't again turn into battle field๐Ÿ˜”

U know the people who bashed kratika already bashed GC tooo much!!
They are not GC's fan for sure!
GCrck thumbnail
absolutely right...if anyone finds a bashing post just ignore it so that it becomes grounded somewhere
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: VersatileStar

Nice post

We're here to discuss about the show and appreciate the work of actors and entire Punar Vivah team

GC fans know everything well, thanks to the forum of Guru's last show

Kratika fans: Either you'll find Guru fans here who'll appreciate his work and won't mention anything about other actors OR
If his fans will say anything about Kratika, it'll only positive things

If you find any negative comments, please don't take them as Guru fans. They would be just the viewers of his last show who are over obsessed with his onscreen pairing/ jodi in the last show. 
So it's a request to ignore such comments and don't bring any negativity in your heart for Guru or his fans
Just like Kratika said Guru is a positive and nice guy. Even his fans are positive, just like him

I am happy that we'll get to see 2 Good and Versatile actors like Kratika and Gurmeet in same frame. All the best to Punar Vivah team and ya Punar Vivah Forum ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Exuse me, there r many Geet/GurTi fans here who r mature, so stop pointing fingers at them by calling them bashers, many here r viewers of GC last show and they r mature enough... Ur post itself instigate fights and making personal attack on the fans of GC's pervious show...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Exuse me, there r many Geet/GurTi fans here who r mature, so stop pointing fingers at them by calling them bashers, many here r viewers of GC last show and they r mature enough... Ur post itself instigate fights and making personal attack on the fans of GC's pervious show...

I agree. Gurti are not part of PV so I don't understand why versatile star is implying that gurti fans are obsessed. You are basically bashing a certain fan group!

I hope the Mods take care of the instigating post!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

In case a certain group of people are wondering, I didn't want to post in this forum but I was compelled to do so due to seeing the instigating post.  
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Simply_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Your reply reminded me of  one phrase  "900 chuhe kha kar billi haj ko chali"๐Ÿ˜†
Simply_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

It's better that mods take care of this... Glad that the forum opened, can't wait for the show to begin...

I was eagarly waiting for this forum too
Simply_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

I agree. Gurti are not part of PV so I don't understand why versatile star is implying that gurti fans are obsessed. You are basically bashing a certain fan group!

I hope the Mods take care of the instigating post!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

In case a certain group of people are wondering, I didn't want to post in this forum but I was compelled to do so due to seeing the instigating post.  

You have full right to post here Utopia...let them preach us๐Ÿ˜†
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Simply_1

You have full right to post here Utopia...let them preach us๐Ÿ˜†

You're right! It is my right to post wherever I want!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

I felt like I had to put up the disclaimer or else I have a feeling I will be bashed like I was before on the FB hate page by a certain group of people!  
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Simply_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

You're right! It is my right to post wherever I want!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

I felt like I had to put up the disclaimer or else I have a feeling I will be bashed like I was before on the FB hate page by a certain group of people!  

This is true.  They r expert in creating hate pages.. so they might do this time too
Edited by Simply_1 - 12 years ago