Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Forum open hua nahin ke dhamki bhari Thread πŸ˜†

Fir yahi log bolenge ke some ppl r trying to create fights and they r very innocent  πŸ˜‰

so Topic maker ji this indirect Dhamki for Not to come to this forum was for DD fans or gurti fans or both ?????

Bingo mini ji πŸ˜† Waise toh sara forum is bahut hi aware  of some  people...those who create hate pagesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: happygolucky

[

Bingo mini ji πŸ˜† Waise toh sara forum is bahut hi aware  of some  people...those who create hate pagesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so we shld also warn new members na 

Beware ppl some ppl can open ur Hate pages on facebook πŸ˜‰
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all, this is not the Geet forum so do not try to bring in Gurti, MG etc. Also, I've seen some of you pointing fingers at other members which is not allowed. I'm sure many of you are familiar with the rules but still I'll take this time to remind you to review them here: Rules of the Section: Everyone Read

I'm well aware of the fights that occur on facebook but this is I-F so do not bring those problems to the forum, they have no place here. If you have problems with a member then kindly sort it out through PMs or the DT can act as a mediator. I'm sure there have been a lot of fights on the Geet forum but no need to bring the animosity here.

Topic closed.