Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpio10

What the ...who did this ...Kala or Mhatre .so that the blame goes on D

Damn !
D u keep it cool ..
Think and then act .
Do not act and then think ...Its messes things up ...So think Bauli

Btw ..girls though I hate to say this but Naku maybe in for pre mature baby ...That's why the dream and stuff
Ppl we forget something BABY NAMES

oh no premature selivry?? :( :( i hope nothing happens to bauli :(
ya baby girl names!!!!i like naku calls her raani.. :) she will be raani only :D mre names????
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahera57

loved the ud, how come in small jhuggies and other smaller domains people manage to live a life better than tasha everytime they try to get near always a kmh tapking 😡 loved nakku dutta moment 😉 i think dutta should have a sensor alarm set up near the stairs.hehe

hehehe thank god at least all kmh start screaming from stair only lol first they usd ti enter room like that only nw naku gets time to push D lol hehehe
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update BB…love the Dutta and Naku moment.😍

BB…one more request…was discussing with my sister yesterday and we where talking about how much the viewers waited for Dutta and Kala confrontation and then when it finally came it was kind of over in few episodes…you never really felt you got a closure and that you got what you have been waiting for.

Please before the story end give us a Dutta and Kala…face to face…long one...confrontation…would be amazing with writerji's amazingly great dialogs.😃

Would also like to mention…my sis was very happy with reading the answer of my question….thanks ones again…😃

I believe…beside me…many wanted to no more about "Dutta - the characters journey behind the camera"….who get to read the answer will know now.😊

I many time wonder why journalist never ask writers and directors questions…or ask the actors more deep questions about the characters they are performing.

As a viewer…there are so many things you would like to know…especially deep interviews from writers, directors and actors.

Or maybe it is just me...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update. Finally some movement towards Nave. Btw I am not really rooting for a baby girl...I am still in favor of a baby boy because of my bias for Dutta. But I can see why a baby girl would be apt to end the show given how it started. So hopefully the second baby will be a boy and we get some indication of it.
Btw you have got two new requests in this thread. Retribution for Supriya and a proper Kala-Dutta confrontation.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode. Nave is attacked directly by Abhi so he or Kala must have got Abhi stabbed.Abhi shouldsurvive this attack. Suds is dead. He was a good funny, cunning character. Howwill Vyas acton Abhi's incident? All the blame will come on Datta. He is in trouble.

Thanks BB & the writers.👏
Thanks for the promo after a long time.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ppl we forget something BABY NAMES

we havent...lots of names wer suggested sum tym bk... if its a boy i wud love Atharva Dutta Patil...(it sounds heavy 2) and if girl i like the name Ishika Dutta Patil😳 
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

we havent...lots of names wer suggested sum tym bk... if its a boy i wud love Atharva Dutta Patil...(it sounds heavy 2) and if girl i like the name Ishika Dutta Patil😳 

Both are good ...But not Traditional Marathi names 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Both are good ...But not Traditional Marathi names

ishika isn't mayb, bt im atharva is..--- i saw it in a site under "marathi names" 😕
TheRager thumbnail
How about Advait Dutta Patil for a boy?
TheRager thumbnail
Abha Dutta Patil for a girl? Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago