Epi 533: D-N Real Eternal Story (Tues)+ NEW PROMO

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😲😲😲 omg abhijay is stabbed...i hpe nothing happens 2 him😭Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yay we have a promo after ages. Btw I know I have asked it before but can we please get to see some retribution for Supriya for what she did to Dutta? I know its not really her story...but please please..pretty please! We were just having the vintage episode where Supriya's letter is being read out and its horrible.
TheRager thumbnail
OMG! Abhi is stabbed. Now we need Samiya. I hope Tasha, Abhi and Samiya meet now.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yay we have a promo after ages. Btw I know I have asked it before but can we please get to see some retribution for Supriya for what she did to Dutta? I know its not really her story...but please please..pretty please! We were just having the vintage episode where Supriya's letter is being read out and its horrible.

hmmm bt i guess tht story already gt its closure... via DP's letter dutta came to knw tht sups/ravs wer helped 2 escape by kala and nanasaheb so i guess tht story gt its closure, its the cursing women tht i wanna c return... i wanna knw y she cursed dutta so much
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲 OMG OMG OMG 😲 suds getting killed & Sp???? 😲 no plsss dont put D in trouble oh god pls bring balu dada out plss shocking

^^@yuvika & kshreya: evn i want curse lady back & BB said she is comn back thas why whole shraap bit happened in that jungle village. m not wanting to see chudail & mawali again pukesss
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

hmmm bt i guess tht story already gt its closure... via DP's letter dutta came to knw tht sups/ravs wer helped 2 escape by kala and nanasaheb so i guess tht story gt its closure, its the cursing women tht i wanna c return... i wanna knw y she cursed dutta so much

I agree...but I want Supriya also to get some form of retribution.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^reali wen did BB say she's gna cum bk?? i mus hav missed it thn...i hpe she does return
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Amazing promo…👏and very tricky…want to make you believe that maybe Dutta is behind it…but no…I think Nave is doing all this and it is going to be his end.

Hope Dutta save SP…still got hope that they work it out and SP leave Dutta alone.

But got a feeling that it is not going to be that easy…seems like Dutta is getting in more and more trouble…but hopefully SP is going to see the real people behind it.

Honestly…right now got no idea where the story is going and what the end is going to be….makes me very excited but worried too.

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^^reali wen did BB say she's gna cum bk?? i mus hav missed it thn...i hpe she does return

No BB didnt say she is returning. I am pleading taht some form of retribution is shown. She need not re-enter as a character. We could just be told of it.