Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What a great promo...I really want Balu dada and Dutta to help Abhi and for Samiya to come out of hiding...
Great discussion guys; will be back shortly to contribute my 2 cents...
Btw...I also want a girl for Tasha now...a wanted girl child :) Thats the retribution for all Naku has gone through.
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^i think writer is giving hint tht its gonna be a girl cos naku clearly saw pink blanket :) :) thts why m asking cos naku's dreams hv always come true in the past also :) :) what should the name be?? i like name raani also like naku calls her :)
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Episode updated lovelies!! And what an awesome discussion. So we are all rooting for the pink dreamy blanket? Yay!!!! πŸ˜³
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes pink blanket πŸ˜† sounds so cute na heehee. thnx for update BB. will b back with comments. did suds really died? 😲 let me read & comment,
thnx for promo also :)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yh BB we al sed we wnt it 2 b a girl...wt do u think?
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
ABHI DYING!!! :O

hope nothing hapens...

thnx 4 update BB

Loved tasha romance...super sweet <3
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What the ...who did this ...Kala or Mhatre .so that the blame goes on D 
Damn ! 
D u keep it cool ..
Think and then act .
Do not act and then think ...Its messes things up ...So think Bauli 

Btw ..girls though I hate to say this but Naku maybe in for pre mature baby ...That's why the dream and stuff 
Ppl we forget something BABY NAMES 
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

😲 omg i didnt evn think abt it in tht way...i hpe nt...it cud mean tht naku has a complicated labour, wer they do surgery so she's unconscious wen da baby is born...n dutta is the 1st to hold it n he brings it 2 naku wen she wakes up...πŸ˜ƒ

usually in cases is not the child first put in an incubator... As its not born the normal way then later taken to mother ...
Or Maybe ..D got too  impatience and just walked in ...the moment he heard the baby cry ...
and sd give my bauli abhi ke abhi 

HI btw  I feel its a premature delivery for Naku 
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the ud, how come in small jhuggies and other smaller domains people manage to live a life better than tasha everytime they try to get near always a kmh tapking  😑 loved nakku dutta moment πŸ˜‰  i think dutta should have a sensor alarm set up near the stairs.hehe
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the iconic 'sfity-eyed', 'toothy grinned' character of Sudarshan is dead😲 RIP Suds...We will miss you and all of your 'FOUR' expressions a lot!! You really did give us a whole lot tolaugh about while you were there   But...finally you will be relieved of your 'Su-Su' issues!! 

Hmmm... a lot of drama brewing up it seems now...hope Naku is able to chin up to itπŸ˜•