Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww...i am sooo luving this story...i hope khushi accepts his regret and luv soon..:)
321abc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!
I just found this ff and read all the parts, I love it so much. Each update was just amazing, I liked how you described arnavs feelings and khushi's hesitation toward arnavs changed behaviour and then describing the closeness between them. The rainy day and arnav and khushi discussing about anjali and then khushi's dhak dhak is just awesome
Can you please add me to pm list, I just cant wait to read more. 
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update! Loved it :)
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I was extatic when I saw that you'd updated. I love your story!!! Friday/Saturday is so far away. If we ask really nicely will you pretty please be able to update another chapter even if it is a really short one. if not then I am eagerly awaiting Friday. That was awesome btw😊😊😊
adiya1714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay another awesome update!
Loved it!
dancedanceRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So freaking romantic...definitely my favorite chapter yet!! You are a fab writer!
Can't wait to see what else this rain brings..
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG that was beautiful πŸ˜³ I was dying along with them LOL. Love the way you describe their torrents and explosions of emotions. 

The rain is basically setting fire to their souls haha. Who knew something as innocent, yet powerful as rain could do something as mischievous as that? 

Continue soon!
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*thinks of what to say* I'm just profoundly speechless ! 

This is just ... so .. so... beautiful, ... would be such an understatement ! 

LOOOVEEDDD IT WOMAN ! :D like aaah.. *hugs* this was super duper mindbogglingly, romantically awe striking... 
I deff. didn't expect such a romantic update... and it was beyond my wildest expectations... My Fav. update 'till date that just made me fall deeply in love with the update , and Arnav... ah ! what a charmer ! :D 
exceptionally loved the way you carried out the rain scene so flawlessly, and gah ! making them drench in rain was just hottness and beauty personified.. I could so picture that. 
Arnav's naughty persona and poor Khushi dying out of embarrassment... just 'adorable!' 

PS; thanks a tons for updating so quickly, and aaah ! you're extending the rain scene ? it just makes me, just the more ecstatic and savoring  my love for such a simplistically portrayed, yet- making- me- go- all- 'dhak dhak'-, romance presented impeccably. 

Just a thought, I certainly need you as my tutor to write so exceptionally well ! ;D 
Awh, I'm so impatient, yet fri/sat seem so far away, but I can't wait for the next ! xx GL ! <3
Edited by hilly - 12 years ago
inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you should write when you're feeling frisky more often :)

the scenes between the two were so cute!
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was absolutely brilliant, it was cute, it was sweet it was so innocent, it was so loving and so caring, i just loved it. anjali is so sweet, loved how she was teasing her chote. please continue soon and thanx for the pm.