Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #1 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
I just read part 13 and 14 they were amazing and beautifully written I really can't wait to see what happends in the next part thanks for the pm
Wow...so emotional
Your are an awesome writer
Are you trying to kill me here, girl?? That was freakin' awesome! I could literally feel every word..!

What can I say more? Oh yeah, this is the most perfect portrayal of emotions and the lost battle both of them are fighting in their hearts just to keep the hate facade on show - ever written on I-F..!

Damn, I'm running late for my lectures, but the hell I care - this was uh-may-zing! Well, you said this is laying foundations for the next chapter - you know what- saying such things after writing such an amazing chapter with that awesome song is considered a sin here! I want want want want want the next chapter asap!!!!!! Oh I hate your exams more than you must be hating them!

Thanks for the PM! waiting for the next one!
Beautiful... love the way you brought back lad Governor...I also love the way that you are keep Arnav and KKG true to character... awesome can't wait to read more... love the playfulness...
awesome ff cont soon n plzzz pm me on d next part
u write so well...i loved it!
wow! you make me live each and every word... 
awesum update dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u r an amazing writer..extremely talented
i jus loved how u added d teri meri song ..& described their emotions BEAUTIFULLY
Update soon & thanx for the pm😊
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
the best chapter of the ss i must say