Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
angst much napster :D

written well...brutal though... 
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Precap: "So Khushi Singh Raizada" he whispered, his voice heavy with despair, was hollow, and  went echoing throughout the dark room. "How was your wedding night? Mine was just perfection."

CHAPTER 2

Her head shot up and Arnav found himself staring into her haunted eyes, the kajal smeared around the hazel orbs which were now glittering with fury. Fascinated, he watched Khushi seemingly re-form before his very eyes, her shoulders straightening, her hands clasping into tiny fists. Her color, which had deserted her face rushed back, pinkening her skin. It was as if a vast reservoir of strength had been tapped, as if the moonlight that was bathing her still form was also pouring willpower into her body. Before his eyes Khushi came back, a creature of will and endurance, broken yet unbowed.

"Tell me, Arnavji" replied Khushi , her entire being seemed to concentrate on the silent man before her. "Tell me how much you enjoyed what just happened. Did it remove Anjali ji's betrayal? Will it ensure your new niece or nephew isn't the child of a monster? Will the fact you decided to convict me without even trying to verify what your new bhabi and her family told you help you keep Anjaliji and her unborn child safe from him? Will your hatred of the wrong person help you forget that you just tried to rape your own wife? Why did you stop, Arnav ji? I begged you to not marry me, and you didn't listen. I begged you to not judge me, and you didn't listen. So why did you stop when I begged you to not hurt me?  You had me where I should have been all along, a rakhhail on your bed, right? You ripped my clothes off, you hurt me, bruised my skin and yet you stopped. Why Arnavji? Will you listen to me now? Have you decided to listen to me after all?"

The hope still flared within Khushi's heart, her eyes focused on the man she had dreamed off for so many nights, this evening was like a twisted nightmare version of her ideal night. He had frightened her in a way she did not think she would ever forget, her arms still burnt from where he had held her.

Her breasts...a blush marred her face, as she saw his glittering eyes focused on her chest, where the transparent dupatta was doing a piss poor job of hiding her creamy assets from his gaze. Perhaps, the fact he had not forced himself on her even after clearly intending to meant she would now be heard? Perhaps her pleas had reached Arnav and not ASR? She stared at him, the silence stretching between them, the only sound the hissing and guttering of the candles that surrounded the bed.

"Arnavji..." she breathed, and reached out a hand, the one that had been holding her dupatta, across the bed in his direction. Take my hand she begged him in her head. Hold me with the love and tenderness I know you have within you. Let me see your pain so I can cry away the horrors of this night in your arms, tell me you are sorry, let me see a glimpse of the man I fell in love with and I will survive this, we will move on...

"I don't have protection, and I don't plan on being responsible for bringing some child into this world with you as the unfortunate's mother" responded Arnav calmly.

"Any child that has half of your blood is doomed anyways, why tie myself  down to such a creature? I intend to be careful when it comes to f**king.  Consider the deal you made, Khushi, you aren't such a bad planner so as to not realize that our marriage deal includes my access to you. You will be in my bed and you will satisfy my needs.  After all, I am paying for that satisfaction. Just not tonight. I just checked out my merchandise. Its in good shape, it'll do. Now go to sleep, you've done a lot and acted really well all day today, even a Meena Kumari or a Nargis needs her rest. I'll be taking this side of the bed."

Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG that was so rude of ASR
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wow ASR is cruel... poor Khushi!!!

wonderfully written and eagerly waiting for the next part...
zafi thumbnail
Woah! that was heart breaking.
Fantastic update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Enjoyed it. Continue soon. Thanks.😃
Downhill thumbnail
thats really disgusting of arnav
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Guys:

Thank you for all your encouragement, and also for the PMs giving me hell for turning ASR into such an asshole! I take the indignation from the readers who bothered to write and command me to commence his grovel immediately as a sign that my work is getting through to you guys.

I really am humbled by the suggestions and comments. Also, this is my first OS and I cannot TELL you people (Nayika, HeadOverHeels, Minimuffin86, reyabear, Lyyra99 Nannalicious, Nmyra, etc writers) how much MORE I appreciate your efforts now that I barely dipped my toes into the fiction writing waters where you people swim so easily, and with such class and grace. 

By the way, I am new at this, and I do appreciate feedback, positive and negative. I know its pretty dark right now, but I do have the next three chapters written, and it does get better, do hang in there!!

Please know, every comment is precious and every hit of the "like" button is not an ego boost, as much as encouragement that out of the thousands of people reading this and passing on, you kind readers have chosen to honor the effort that goes into posting fiction.

Also, I dont have a separate  PM list at present  I AM JUST SENDING IT TO PEOPLE ON MY BUDDY LIST, SO FOR PMS PLEASE ADD ME AS A BUDDY. PLEASE DON'T POST ASKING FOR PMS, SINCE I AM BASICALLY AN IDIOT AND THAT CONFUSES ME.

Thanks for reading this, and for your comments/likes.
Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Cant wait... i love angry khushi  :-) please continue  and update fast 
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Napster,

You should write the story the way you want to write it... 😃

i'm kinda enjoying ASR behaiving like a asshole 😛🤣

and I am also ready to wait patiently for the grovel track to begin 😆

shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
napster!!
awesome job honey!! i like a fiery khushi!:D

im sending ya a buddy request in case i lose track of this thread i can always pester you!:D