IPKKND FF: Perfection (Chap 19 Pg 146) UPDATE 3/26

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello fellow Arhi fans! Welcome to my first ever FF, or my first attempt at any kind of fiction writing for that matter. The story is based off of the events of the current track, and the characters are the same. I  HATE the weakness shown as character traits in a lot of the secondary roles, though, so in my story I'm changing that up-please see how you like this re-write! I'm returning to a tough Khushi and a brutal ASR, who we originally met. This is my reset, if you will, and I'll occasionally touch base with the serial, but  all events are completely my imagination.

One tip-dont judge the entire story by what seems to have taken place in this first chapter-please read a few more, the situation is not as awful as it seems to be!! Please comment, and state your opinions, and remember, i am in such an angsty mood, I might expire from despair if I get ignored! Not really. I know its a daily soap But just saying...first ever! FF! Some love, people.

"Perfection"

CHAPTER 1

"Please, no! No more! I beg you, Arnavji, no more!"

Moonlight streamed through the glass panes and illuminated his bride's terrified face, dappled in silver the tear streaks that ran down those perfect cheeks. Perfection. Every inch of his bride was perfection, the oval face, the doe like eyes, the slender body with the lush curves and the midnight waves that streamed down her arched back. The pitiful virginal role she was playing was being acted with sheer perfection, the trembling body, the shaking hands, the small catch in the velvety voice. All on par with the finest of performances. He lifted himself off of her warm, lithe body, sprawled on their wedding bed. He had not bothered to take his clothes off, his sherwani was still moist from her tears and his hands were still burning from the pressure of holding his bride down on the bed.

His bride rolled onto her knees, shaking uncontrollably, clutching her ruined choli to herself with one hand as she tried to find her dupatta with the other. He watched her dispassionately, sitting opposite her on the bed as she shifted frantically to the very edge. He sat silently,  watching her with an almost clinical, detached interest. He saw her lifting the dupatta over her body, wrapping the sheer red cloth around herself  like a shroud, and watched her drop her head to her knees, as she started to sob silently, her body quaking with the intensity of her tears.

There was a time when this would have been enough to fatally wound him. Now, he decided quite honestly that this evening's performance was top notch, and could only be  topped in excellence by the months long acting she had done to bring him to his knees. He almost decided he believed in the gods after all, if they existed, they would obviously hate him, and if they hated him they would send just such a punishment for his aethism and lack of faith.

This was his penance, because surely, this was some kind of poetic justice, to be flayed alive, to have nowhere to go and no relief from his own self hatred. This was too perfect a punishment, where he, Arnav Singh Raizada would carry within himself his own destruction.The gods must be laughing, he thought, since with this woman in his life, he would be forced to  hate his own body, heart  and mind for the rest of his life. He would always burn, and always hate, himself, as well as her, with this intensity. He would pay for being such a fool with every breath he took, and every time he looked he would see his destruction sitting on his bed.

He watched his bride, glowing softly in the diffused moonlight  and cursed himself, she hadn't even had to steal his heart, his own longing, his own desire for her had made him just hand that idiotic organ over into her perfect hands. Everything happened with his acceptance, even with his eager help- right down to the plan she had thought up and implemented. The marriage she had worked so hard for tied him to her, and her sick control over his heart left him, the feared and dangerous Arnav Singh Raizada a weak, desperate shell of himself.

He made a sudden movement and saw her instinctively flinch, and something within him snapped. For the first time that evening, he actually spoke to the woman he had married, and who was his fevered dream turned into haunting nightmare.

"So Khushi Singh Raizada" he whispered, his voice heavy with despair, hollow, and echoing throughout the dark room. "How was your wedding night? Mine was just perfection."

Index:

Chapter  1    ---Page 1
Chapter 2    --- Page 4
Note/PMs     ---Page 5

Chapter 3     ---Page 6
Chapter 4    --- Page 13
Chapter 5    --- Page 19
Chapter 6    --- Page 24
Chapter 7    --- Page 30
Chapter 8    --- Page 38
Explanation  - Page 45
Chapter 9    --- Page 46
Chapter 10  --- Page 55
Chapter 11  --- Page 63
Chapter 12  --- Page 71
Chapter 13  --- Page 81
Chapter 14  --- Page 89
Chapter 15  --- Page 98
Chapter 16  --- Page 109
Chapter 17  --- Page 121
Chapter 18  --- Page 136
Chapter 19  --- Page 146

THREAD TWO :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/54937639

Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
so I'm guessing you all HATE Perfection? 😉 I understand. I'll do better next time, promise! Read the mood of the room, Napster! Like you need to pile on the tension! Thanks for the eyeballs, guys...
Beautifully written...👏

For the first time i'm hoping the show doesn't go according to an OS... 😛

Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
Well writtena nd awesome yaar...
are you going to continue? I hope he grovels on bended knees.  What a monster :o

Poor Khushi...
Originally posted by dingle

are you going to continue? I hope he grovels on bended knees.  What a monster :o

Poor Khushi...

Thanks for commenting! I've thought out a story line where he might not be QUITE the monster he seems to be initially in this OS, and even a potential redemption scenario, because like you, I love a good GOOD grovel.Depends on the demand for a continuing story line I guess, because most of us will have enough to do dealing with the next 2 weeks' worth of on-screen angst !!
Awesome writing. Hope u continue writing this. Make him grovel.
Oh dear lord! I pretty much envisage something like this happening in a few weeks from now...'cept they prolly won't have the balls to show him forcing himself on her. I liked it. Why not continue...make him grovel, make her proud and unforgiving...it'll be fun. 😊

Pllzz Continue This 🤗 Simply Perfection . Poor Khushi :| 
ohmygod that made me cry...that was sooo tragic. :(..you should write more you know. u do it very well!