Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nothing less than perfection. Respite to all the ArHi fans who will never be able to see anything like this on the show. Thanks for fuelling our desires. Bookmarked until chap 8.
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! THE STORY CONTINUES ON THREAD 2, I HAVE ADDED THE LINK TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS (20 ONWARDS) ON PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD.

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR PASSIONATE SUPPORT, THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS, AND PMS AND CRITICISMS.

YOU'VE MADE ME A BETTER WRITER, AND DEFINITELY CHALLENGED ME TO PRODUCE WORK THAT WILL KEEP UP WITH YOUR OWN EXPECTATIONS !

LET ME KNOW HOW I'M DOING, OKAY?
KEEP THOSE COMMENTS COMING!

ONWARDS, EVER ONWARDS, MES AMIS..

Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
pls continue soon
 is asr idiot why he is still believing that she still loves shyam
queenie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ch 14 - I read something I didn't register when I was catching up to this story - Shyam has an end game!? I get he's playing them all but this was all defined so early in the story yikes. 

I love how he's afraid of Anjali's pureness. His evil allows him to revel and condescend in his opposite,  but a small part of him fears such fanatical obsession so similar and different than his own. Don't know if you've read Harry Potter, but it reminds me of how Voldemort fears love because he isn't capable of it and therefore neglects it to do things through his means

I kind of get why Shyam picked Anjali aside from the larger family picture - they both obsess to the same degree of intensity. 

They're very slightly, almost inertly the same - their devotion to their family, their irreparable scarring from the betrayal/loss/conflict of their loved ones
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This os one of the best stories i have read on ArHi !!! it s so amazing how you have shaped the other characters, each playing their part and not just being there for fun !!! hats off !!! 
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
an absolutely wonderful chapter ... poignant, beautiful ... & so much love ... sorry wish had ur talent with words to express the beauty of this chapter...

Kudos
schiphaxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ooh, so heart wrenching... my heart also was going to come out with the pain with arnav's... it really portrays the hurt of being helpless to do anything as you lose your loved one... although it's in your head...

wow great writing...

:)
schiphaxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chapter 16 -
awesome update... you made me live the entire chapter... so heartbreaking... luv it :)
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
I know all the ff writers appreciate comments about their work...but alas after reading yours all in one go I'm left speechless or rather wordless. My mind and heart still lingering on what I just read, still lingering taking it all in...
All I can say for now in my defense is please update soon cause your words are haunting me and I need to know what happens next