Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i just love this ff...plsss continue...okay...i am really missing get serial...they are just like this...cat and mouse type...shaadi ke baad bhi romance karthe bhi tho fight karke...uuufff i miss them so much...kaash hum humesha une us tharah dekh patha...
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will be waiting tomoorow

sarzah thumbnail

CHAPTER-24

Geet was still busy collecting her jumbled thoughts, when Savitri Devi cleared her throat, to catch her attention. She shook herself, and looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

" I'm sorry, bete'" she said, " I know, ke maybe you feel cheated, lekin, trust me, I would have definitely told you'.the day I first met you, aapne itni freely mujhse Maan ke baaremein baat ki, ke mera mann nahin hua..I knew, that when you know this, you would become formal with me, aur lagta hain, shayed wahi hua hain'" she finished sadly.

Geet shook her head in disagreement, and said, " Nahin, aisa nahin hain..I was just shocked..and sacchi, mujhe aapke pote ke baaremein aapse waise baat nahin karna chahiye tha' aapko sorry kene ki koi zaarorat nahin hain, Ma'am"

" Dekha, maine kaha tha na? Everything changed..aapne phirse Ma'am Ma'am ki raath laga di'" she said, unhappily.

Geet laughed slightly, and said," Accha thik hain, Daadima'aapko Ma'am nahin kahungi.. lekin aapki wajah se meri baat jhooti par gayii Mk ke saamne' he was gloating with pride.."

Savitri Devi laughed loudly, and held her hand lovingly, "Aap mujhe bohut pasand hain, Geet' I wish I could take you home and keep you there forever."

Geet stiffened immediately, as she took in the meaning in the good lady's words. She stared at her, as she looked at her fondly, and smiled awkwardly.

As she bid her goodbye, and saw her walk into the Mansion, after the lunch, Geet drove off, a million thoughts running through her mind. The words of Savitri Devi continued ringing clearly in her ears. She knew her doubts were not incorrect. She had realized that Savitri Devi liked her for Maan'She likes you now, Geet..lekin, jab unhe saach ka pata chalega, do you know how she will react? Ek jhatke mein, saari pasand, saari baatein be matlab ho jayenge' she will hate you, she will probably never want to see you again. Worse, her head screamed out, she will blame you.

Geet banged the cup of coffee on the table in front of her, and held her head in her hands helplessly. She felt tears crowd fast in her eyes, when she heard the dorrbell.

Glancing at the watch which showed 9pm, she ran to open the door, expecting it to be Meera, but froze in place, as she took in the appearance of a white shirt and black jeans donned Maan Singh Khurana.

" Aap?" she said, holding the door tightly, when he came in, and closed the door behind him, locking it with a click.

He stared at Geet carefully, and started moving towards her without saying a word. She backed off immediately, trying to get away from his delectable body, intoxicating cologne, and the worse, his captivating eyes. Alas, tonight, was at Maan's command.

He grabbed her by the waist, and pushed her behind, pinning her down between his body, and the wall. She closed her eyes, and gasped, saying," Mk, aap kya kar rahe hain?"

" Jo mujhe bohut pehle karna chahiye tha", he replied in a thundering voice, his voice washing over her features, and making her warm and comfortable.

Geet waited for the fear, or discomfort to kick in, but it didn't. All that she felt was her rapidly rising heartbeat, and an inexplicable emotion. He pressed closer to her, her chest colliding with his rock hard one against the flimsy material of her casual T-shirt. She opened her eyes, and stared at him, trying to gauge his feelings, but his face stared back at her without flicking his eyes. She looked at him, without fear, when his voice broke her trance.

" Tumhe darr nahin lagta?" he said sneeringly, pulling her waist more tightly.

She put out her hand on his shoulder, when he whispered again, " Arent you scared Geet, of what I'm going to do?"

Geet didn't reply, instead held his shirt at his shoulder tightly, and lowered his eyes. Pata nahin kyun, lekin nahin'her mind thought, aapse darr nahin lagta..

Maan stared at her quietly for a few seconds, and then, jerked her face up with his index finger.

" You trust me." It wasn't a question, but a plain and simple fact.

They stared at each other, for an immeasurable period of time, when Maan said, " I'm here tonight for some answers, Geet. And, main aapne sawaalo ka jawab liye bagair tumhe chain se jeene nahin dunga.."

Geet snapped her head up, as he held her hands, and pinned both of them down on the wall, under his own ones. He stared right into her hazels, and whispered, " Kyun mujhe avoid kar rahi ho?"

Geet closed her eyes, as he fired more questions at her, " Why do you trust me so much? Why isnt it strange for you to be alone in your flat with me so late at night?"

Maan stared at her, willing her to answer. He knew that he had taken a very bold step, but, he couldn't sleep or eat or do anything for the last two days, when Geet had been away from him, and he needed to know the reason. He had to find out what was going on in Geet's mind, and if, she felt something for him, then she had to admit it to him. She just had to.

" Mk, please.." She whispered, but he didn't budge an inch.

" Why is your heart beating so fast, Geet? I can hear it clearly", he said, using one hand to hold her waist again, while the other pinned down both of her hands.

Geet nodded her head for a no, still staring down at her toes, when Maan started caressing her waist, with his tantalizing fingers, driving her to the edge. She closed her eyes, and sucked in a laborious breath, as he worked magic on her skin, with his long and strong fingers. Maan tangled his leg with hers, and asked again," Batao, Geet' why do I affect you so much?"

" You don't.." she breathed out, her eyes still closed shut.

Maan smirked, and pulled her closer, as she opened her eyes slowly. She looked into his dark eyes, as they stared back at her hazels enchantingly. Suddenly, she became aware of their position, and worse, her clothes. Geet looked down at her apparel in dismay, as it hit her. She was wearing a casual, thin T-shirt, and a skirt, that outlined her curves perfectly, and as Maan held her in his arms, her chest was pressed tightly against his one. She put out her hands on his chest, and looked up into his eyes in embarrassment.

He was still staring at her, oblivious of her clothes. Geet looked at him in surprise, and felt a new sense of respect for him, as she realized, that he was lost deep into her eyes, and his gaze had not, for once, flickered down to her body. Her hands froze on his chest, as she stared at him with great passion and love in her eyes.

" Jawab do, Geet", his rich and deep voice broke her out of her reverie.

She quickly moved away from him, and closed her eyes tight.

" Don't do that", he said, between his teeth, and jerked her to face him, " Everytime, you close your eyes, you drown your true feelings, and show me a fake Geet, one who never speaks out her heart to me."

Geet stared at him in shock. Inhe kaise pata, ke I close my eyes to control myself and my emotions?

" You shouldn't be here, so late at night, Mk", she said, as coldly as she could manage.

" Accha?", Maan retorted furiously, and then said," Toh, what should I do? Sit idle while you torture the hell out of me?"

" I'm not torturing you, I'm saving you from humiliations", Geet murmured, looking away.

" Stop making excuses, Geet", Maan spat out, holding her arms, and shaking them, " Tum bhi janti ho, aur main bhi, ke humare beech sab normal nahin hain. We don't work like normal professional people. I have never done anything I do with you with anyone else. I am not able to put my finger on it, and you're doing nothing to help me." He ran his hand through his hair in frustration, as he continued, " You show me signs, and then, you leave me guessing' tum aisa nahin kar sakti, samjhi tum?"

Geet looked at him, her mind working quickly. Mujhe yakeen hain, ke I am in love with this man, lekin Mk ko aabhi bhi puri tarah se pata nahin hain' he is confused, aur, shayed, mere baaremein saari baatein jan kar, he'll be sure. He'll be sure that he doesn't want me, and I wont let myself get hurt again..She thought sadly, as she realized, that her past was going to ruin her one last chance at the mysterious emotion called LOVE'lekin, tujhe toh hamesha se yeh pata tha, ever since, Dev'

" Aapko mere baaremein kuch pata nahin hain, Mk", she whispered painfully, looking away from him.

" Toh batao, mujhe' kya nahin janta main tumhare baaremein?" he urged her, his eyes blazing fire and impatience.

Geet felt a drop of tear in her eye, and said, roughly, " Itna aasaan nahin hain."

Maan banged his fist on the table nearby, causing Geet to almost jump out of her skin.

" Damn it!" he screamed, " Mujhe toh lagta hain, ke aisa kuch nahin hain' All you wanted to do is, use your charm to trap me, and now, when you are done playing with me, you're making excuses."

" Mk, aap yeh kaisi'." She started saying, when he grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer again.

" Kaisi baat kar raha hoon? Then, prove me wrong, Geet", he said earnestly, looking at her with great desperation.

Geet felt her insides stiffen again, as he probed into the most insulting and personal part of her life. Suddenly, something in her snapped, and she replied sharply, the icy tone hitting Maan straight into the gut.

" I will not share my personal life with you, Mk., just to prove your theories wrong. Aapko jo sochna hain, aap soch sakte hain," she said, coldly, looking away from him defiantly.

Maan let go of her waist slowly, and stared at her, his eyes darting all over the features of her face. His face twisted in surprise, then shock, then hurt, and then, the inevitable, anger.

He walked out of her flat, leaving Geet standing alone, and slammed the door behind him, almost shaking the whole apartment. Geet trembled slightly as he left, and felt herself falling down on the ground. Tears crowded fast in her eyes, and started trickling down her cheeks, as the pain and sheer agony of the recent incidents hit her incredibly hard.

" Why did I talk to him like that?", she cried out loud, and started sobbing hysterically. Jo hua, woh teri galti hain, tune aapna frustration, aapna gussa unpar kyun nikala, Geet? Mujhe kuch samajh nahin aa raha hain, ke main kya karun' ek taraf, I will be doing a wrong thing, if I hide it from him, and give things a chance'magar, itni baari baat unhe kaise bol dun? I don't know how he will react' mere khud ke family aur friends ne itni buri tarah se react kiya tha, aur Mk toh'. She trailed off, as she recalled Maan's words.

" You trust me"  Yes, I trust him, and he deserves to know' Shayed mujhe unhe sab kuch bata dena chahiye' and I will also tell him, that we can never happen..yehi thik hoga, Geet'sab ke liye yehi accha hoga'

She raised herself, and wiped her tears off, finally deciding her course of action.

" Aap itne pareshaan kyun hain, Maan?" Savitri Devi asked her favourite grandson, for the umpteenth time that morning. It had been 2 whole weeks since the confrontation with Geet, and Maan had not been behaving normal for even a single second after that. Of course, his grandmother had no idea.

" Kuch nahin'office ka tension hain.." he replied shortly, and drank his coffee up in one breath, almost scorching his tongue.

" Aaj kal Geet nahin dikhti hain kahin'" she asked, fondly, remembering the images of the beautiful girl.

Maan stiffened immediately, at the mention of Geet, and barked out," Main usska secretary nahin hoon, Daadima'"

The elderly lady missed the sour edge in Maan's tone, and continued amiably, " Kabhi usse dinner pe bhi bulayiyen na."

Maan felt the last bit of his control snap, and he retorted furiously," Maine usske saath sirf contract sign kiya hain, Daadima.. she is not my wife or fiancee, ke dinner pe bulaun'waise bhi, the work is completed, and we are throwing the celebration party tonight. Phir kabhi shayed usse mulaqat bhi nahin hogi, samjhi aap? And, if you have grown to like her, then I suggest you get over it. Because tonight is the last night, that Geet Handa is going to be in my life' ajke baad, main phir kabhi usska chehra nahin dekhunga'"

He stormed out of the Mansion, leaving a shocked and dejected Savitri Devi behind. She grabbed her phone immediately, and dialled Geet. She picked up after a few rings, and muttered Hello, in a very low and downcast voice.

" Geet.." she exclaimed, " Humne suna ke aap logon ka project khatam ho chuka hain?"

Geet closed her eyes, and took in a sharp breath before replying, " Ji, Daadima, aapne thik suna."

" Aisa kaise ho sakta hain?" the elderly lady, continued, the unhappiness and denial clear in her tone, " Aap kahaan hain iss waqt?"

" I'm in my office, Daadima.." she said slowly," Aaj raat ki celebration party ki kuch last minute preparations check kar rahi hoon."

" Celebration party?" Savitri Devi trailed off, as Geet said," This officially marks the end of the contract Daadima.. The one I signed with Mk. The work is completed, and from tomorrow, I part ways with him." She felt a sharp pang as she said these words, though, they were strictly meant from the professional point of view.

Before, she could reply, Geet said," Main kal raat ki flight se Bangkok jaa rahi hoon, Daadima..for seven days. I am going to meet a friend there. Aapse phir kab baat ho, pata nahin..take care.."

" Geet, suniye," she said, desperately, " Havent you met or talked to Maan?"

Geet sat quietly, holding the phone tightly in her hands, the images of that fateful night in her flat springing in front of her like a nightmare.

" I havent talked to him since 2 weeks, Daadima", she said, quietly, and hung up.

She sat, holding her head in her hands. Forcing back the tears, which threatened to trickle down, she picked up her office phone, to stop the shrill ring of it, and listened for a few minutes.

" I am ready for it, Romeo. Tell Mr. Viraj Patel, that I will sign the next contract with him. After tonight. Aaj raat, I have some unfinished business to attend to. Lekin, usske baad, main azaad hoon."

She hung up, staring at the phone in her hand sadly.

We haven't talked since 2 weeks, Mk. Lekin, aaj raat, aaj raat main aapse zaaroor baat karungi' even if, it'll end everything, I will still make you a part of the most humiliating part of my life'she stood up, and walked out of the office.

It was already afternoon, and she had to get ready for the party. The party that was probably going to change her life.

PRECAP: My life is very complicated, Maan. I will not make you a part of it, and ruin your life.

On overwhelming demand, I have decided to continue writing this FF. But, I will NOT update if I don't get 10 pages of comments for every chapter. Also, I will not be sending out Pms anymore. Please refer to my update thread for notifications and to bookmark it, just press ctrl+D. ( I have Pmed you the link, guys!)😃

Give me 10 pages of comments, and 180 likes on this chapter, (seeing that the last one got almost 200) and I will be back with a new update.

Looks like Geet's past is not far away!😉

Love

Sarzah

Edited by sarzah - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww moi first...
thanks a bunch Sarzah for this mind blasting part...
haiii loved the scene where Maan barges in Geet's flat ...he desperately wanted to know why geet was avoiding him...he is hopelessly in love with her...
n poor Geet ...her past is scarred ...she too loves him ..but is scared to admit it to him...
looking forward to the next part...moi dying to know Geet's past...😳
Edited by namita25 - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMGosh please tell me Viraj Patel is not part of the Bangkok plan. Looking fwd to more. Loved it.
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
nice updt...
nd plz yaar
ye geet ke past ka suspns jldi khol...
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you are an excellent writer 👏
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear...

thank god nw d truth will b out fr which geet is torturing herself n maan tooo...

its amazing...

loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...

waiting...
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please update soon

This ff is awesome
dying to know geet's past
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part..
geet really hurt maan..
he was trying to noe more abt his and her feelings..
But geet denied that..
i hope all vl get cleared after this nite..