Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
pl pm me 
awsome updates
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates loved it pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
its nice.. plz pm me when u update... 
cmileyfreaky thumbnail
i know it's short. but i'm getting there.

Part 6:

"Answer me damn it! What were you doing? How dare you touch her? How dare you hurt her?"

"Chotte - Chotte kya hogaya tumhe, hum bilkul theek -"

"Nahi Di! Aur nahi! Bohut hochuke hai! Ab aur nahi! And youSTAY OUT OF OUR LIVES, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? Tumhare himmat kaisi huyi Di par haat utha -"

"Chotte! Tum kya kahri ho? Pagal hochuke ho kya? Chordo Khushiji ko! Ye kya badtameezi hai -"

"Di aap kuch nahi jante! Iss aurat - iss ghatiya aurutne aap ki saath - aapki pit piche itni din se - damn it - you don't know what she's done!"

"Chotte! Bas! Hum kuch nahi sunna chate hai! Hum -"

A few metres away, the mud-splattered phone began to ring.

"Par - Payalji - kiyu - ye aap kya -"

Her eyes softened as she looked at his face. It was torn with confusion, and maybe even - dread? For what she was about to reveal?

What was she doing? Was she really going to do this? Take a stance? Speak up? Cause mayhem? It was never her place to do this. She never had to speak up - her sister had done it for her. And as thoughts of Khushi's tears and pain - her ultimate sacrifice - rushed to her head, she made her decision.

"Hume maaf kardijiye Akaashji," she said, looking directly into his eyes. "Par hum wada kartehe aapse, ki hum jo kahenge, sach kahenge, aur sachke siva kuch nahi kahenge."  

My God, thought Akaash nervously, it's like she's testifying. What the hell is she going to tell me?

Hello hi bye bye, exclaimed Mamiji to herself, iss phati sari mera suspicionswa confarm karengi kya?   

Payalji's eyes are just like Khushiji's eyes - no, Khushiji has nicer eyes-

Yes! Speak up! There's my brave daughter! Tell them what's he's done! Oh, how I wish my mouth would work!

Oh crap! Oh crap crap crap! Crap crap crap crap crap -

"Boliyena Payal bitiya, aap kya bolne chawat hai?" encouraged Naniji, supressing her raging curiosity.  

There was silence as they all waited with bated breath, waiting for her to go on.  

She took a deep breath. Exhaled. Her tongue darted out and moistened her lips. Beads of sweat formed at her temples. She opened her mouth.

"Aapki -"

"Rukhjao Payaliya."

vote for barun sobti!!!:D
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=314771141907000&set=a.314770841907030.99844.149436515107131&type=1&theater

Edited by cmileyfreaky - 12 years ago
lollipop4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
WHATTT!!! please continue soon! 
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG ridiculous cliff hanger! I can't handle this situation. Please update soon! 
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Longer updates...ur killing us here!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.

Why did you stop here?

Please update ASAP.

Please PM me.

cmileyfreaky thumbnail

Longer update! It's nearly 2:30 am here, so i'm going to go to bed. I'll finish this off by sunday (i mean canadian sunday). promise. :P

part 7.

She felt herself being shaken to the very core as he yelled at her, his hands painfully seizing her shoulders. His eyes betrayed no emotion but rage to protect his sister, and cool indifference towards her. She wondered how one's eyes could show such contrasting emotions. She wondered how one's eyes could change so much in the span of a couple of hours. She had been struck numb with terror when he had smashed her ringing phone with the heel of his shoe, and yet the act had created heat in parts of her that made her squirm. He shook her again, and she found herself swaying back and forth like a rag doll, and the realization of her present disposition came crashing down on her. Her mind mildly registered Anjali's voice in the background asking him to stop, to let her go - and yet she didn't want him to. She knew this time was different - which is why she knew that if he let go, if they broke eye contact, she wouldn't be able to hold it together. She would fall.

As if on cue, he let go of her as though burnt, his nose wrinkled in disgust. He looked at her with cold contempt before moving towards her once more, but carefully keeping his distance as to not touch her. Her skin screamed in protest at the injustice. It couldn't bear such teasing. It wanted him. It desired his touch.

He brought his face close to hers, his eyes flashing dangerously. Her eyes automatically fluttered shut, familiar sensations swirling in her stomach.

And then -

"I hate you."

They flew open.

"It's strange how the world works, huh? Kuchi wakt pahle meine sochatha - khair, choro."

She looked into his eyes, searching desperately.

"How did you do it, Khushi?"

Her heart stilled as her name left his lips in a strange, foreign tone. It sounded disgusting, repulsive.

"Forget it. I could care less."

She willed herself to believe he was lying.

"Mujhe galat maat samjho. I know he's at fault too. When I'm done with you, I'm going to make him pay. When I'm through with him, well, tab toh sirf tumhare ye Devi Maiyya hi bata saktehi - tum dono lovers kaise ek saath rahtiho."

She did not understand. What was he saying?

"That man betrayed me and my family in the worst way possible. So you guys deserve each other."

She stared at him, unblinking, the world spinning before her eyes.

"I am saying this one more time. Never show your face to us ever again."

She saw him pause. His eyebrows knotted together as he seriously thought about something. Then his lips curved into a sneer.

"I'll even propose a deal. You don't come near us, you move to another continent, and I'll send your lover straight into your arms. You can have your happy ending then."

His words were far away. She was far away. He noticed this, clearly irked. His hands automatically reached to grasp the all too familiar arms, but his brain recoiled at the thought of touching her again. Instead, he took a step closer. His breath smelled sweet, she decided.

"I hate repeating myself. But I hate you."

She was slipping in denial, pain fogging her senses. He came even closer. She could count his eyelashes.

1, 2, 3, 4...

"Do you hear me? I hate you. Khushi Kumari Gupta, or whoever you are, you are one piece of filthy shit I would never want near myself. If only I could show you exactly how very much I hate you."

She felt herself tremble - she could not feel her knees.

"I don't care what happens to you. Die, for all I care. And this time, I mean it."

She looked once more into his eyes as he roughly shoved her out of the way, grabbing a stunned Anjali's hand as he made to leave. He stopped as he sleekly took out his aviators and put them on.

A feeling of loss...

She followed his furthering steps, her eyes ignoring the woman clutched in his arms who kept looking back at her, confusion etched onto her face. She begged him to turn. He turned. She watched aghast as his face showed nothing, nothing - and then Khushi realized she could not see his eyes anymore, and so she fell.

She looked at her mother with muted surprise, yet not really surprised at all. Anger surged through her veins as she remembered how her mother had encouraged Khushi to not tell anyone anything, to think of her sister's marriage. Payal's world crumbled once again as she learnt a little more about the harsh realities of life. At that point, she hated them all.  Nothing mattered, nobody mattered but Khushi. She was not going to let her mother stop her this time. She would unveil Shyam, and her wedding and her mother could go to hell -

"Akaashji," began Payal in a clear voice.

"Payaliya!" her mother shouted, rushing to her.

She backed away from her mother's clutches, her eyes set on her fiance, her mind set.

"Hum yeh kehna chahti hai ki Khushi kuch bhi galat nahi kiya!" she shouted over her mother's cries. And then she looked wildly around for Shyam, the man towards whom she had been dying to point a finger at since day one. But where was he?

"Woh insaan -"

"PAYAL! CHUP! BAS!" screamed Garima, shaking her daughter by the shoulders.

"Haire Nandkishore! Garima! Ye kya bachpana hai! Saach toh ek din aane hi wale the na?"

"Par - par Jiji - yeh - Payaliya ki shaadi - nahi -"

"Bas kijiye aaplog! Jo bolna hai, bol dijiye! Khushi galat nahi hai matlab? Aap log ko malum bhi hai ussne humari pparivaar ki saath kya kiya? Koi andaza hai? Aap log kya janat hai iss bare mein? Aur ye kaunsi saach hai? Aap humse iss tara baat nahi choopa sakat hai! Humko sab saaf saaf bata dijiye varna -"

"Ha! Hum jante the! hum ko malum thi! Lekin -" 

"Hello hi bye bye! Sasuma! This is vat I haph been chaying, na? Ab dekhliya? Phatti sari ki phamily humse phir baat choopayi -"

"Manorama! Chup hojaiye!"

"Hum ka galat kahrihe? Humari bitwa ki shaadi iss ladki ki saath ho rahihe jo..."

She could not take this anymore. What sort of ridiculous life had she led until now? Forget these people - but her own life prior to Akaash - she could not put a name on it. Had she really spent months and months inside a small house doing absolutely nothing to help out financially while her sister had done all the work? Had she been sitting jobless moping around while Khushi had actual events happening to her life? She felt a small surge of envy towards Khushi, mixed together with a sense of pride and admiration. She was going to take a step today, regardless of what it was. The thought exhilarated her, excited her. She felt incredibly bold, and felt as though she had grown several inches. She was going to make a decision. And she would stick to it.

"...no ways! Aisi kahe jaane de hum ye baat! Ye phatti sari ki bahan ek number ki -"

"Toh theek hai! Hum yeh shaadi nahi karenge! Hum yeh rishta tordete hai!"

She needed him. Why else would she have called? 

He would find her. He was sure of it. 

vote for Barun Sobti!!!:D NOT  Vivian Dsena!!  
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=314771141907000&set=a.314770841907030.99844.149436515107131&type=1&theater

Edited by cmileyfreaky - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazin part..emotions very well described common payal tym to grow a backbone