DS & UV : Political Power Backstabs

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

You really cannot be honest and angelic  to the ones you love when you are born into power , politics and ruling bloodlines. No matter how much you love , respect and nurture , circumstances will force you sooner or later to stab one to save the other – to cheat one to show the other the right way- to sacrifice feelings for a practical reason – to maul someone for a bigger cause. UV and DS were in that situation today. DS betrayed and backstabbed UV by releasing Aakaash in the 'conventional' sense. She mauled  UV for a bigger cause and that cause is Maanyata's transformation into a princess.  She , for the first time, hurt UV in the 24 years of having known him and nurtured him as her son.  She chose Maanyata's only chance at realizing who and what she is  over UV's honour. Is she right? No. She has just been GREY – a craft that she has taught UV as well but she is a finer pretentious white where she shades the grey with grace and wise wit.

UV, felt betrayed again . Just like he had felt with Unnzie and Maanyata but this time his temper was not raw and blind. He , for once tried to think if DS had an 'angle' in taking this decision?  But he felt very let down and dishonoured because DS went against him. She proved him a liar and a petty man in front of the media and well, that did hit UV hard. And his father , who has made UV nothing but a power machine , didn't help matters much. He further instigated UV against DS and Brijraj. He was angrier than UV was . Its understandable that he felt betrayed and backstabbed by his friends and relatives of 16 years but his outburst only convinced UV furthermore that DS  had given him up  for Maanyata's stubbornness. Backstab no. 3 after Maanyata and Unnzie. Hat-rick and we call him the villain party? Lol. What a dark saddy saddy joke. Everytime UV does something wrong , Karma comes flying down on him in form of FEMALE STINGS.

Even in the precap, you cannot say what is going on in UV's mind as he realizes that DS has promised Aakash to UV'S Maanyata if she evolves into a true princess. He just looks intense and darkly silent even though Brijraj rips DS apart for going back on the ManVeer alliance of 16 years.

Hmm. We all know that DS loves UV and as Brijraj said , he is the son that they never had – but the fact is that she did end up hurting his respect , if not him. I would HATE to see any bad blood between UV and DS because it's a bond of respect and love. She is the mother that UV no longer has , she is his mentor , his ideal and I don't want that to go away. Fine, DS has taken some tough steps but I want her to explain it to UV than to let him wallow in his temper , his hurt pride and not to forget the instigating father of his.  UV is a dog, I know but when you have literally placed someone on a pedestal and that person lets you down, even the dogs lick their wounds – aur ye to phir bhi insaan type hai.

As for the rest of the episode, nothing much to write about. J-Vijay are busy planning how to make ManVeer hate each-other. Maanyata's mills n boons continues but she makes me wonder why doesn't she get angry at UV as much as she should. She was asking UV that why he declared Aakash mad just like your mother asks you whether you had lunch? Komzie finally told Maanyata that she cannot help her anymore and its time that she realizes her fate is the crown , the throne and Devgarh.

Engagement or no engagement , UV's pursuit of Maanyata and their saga is still going to happen. If this man can find her with the hand of fate after 16 years of having lost her, then, this story has not even begun yet.  Infact , its better if this 'forced' engagement breaks off. If ManVeer are meant to be , they will find their way back to each-other. The hand of fate has been with them till date , then why will it leave the story midway?

P.S- Am I seeing things or is Giriraj a bad influence on his own son UV?

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
RES! :P haath dho ke ati hun! :P
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I agree with you Poco, I think Giraj is a bad influence on UV. I hope DS will talk to them later and tell them her reasons for doing all this
nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Engagement or no engagement , UV's pursuit of Maanyata and their saga is still going to happen. If this man can find her with the hand of fate after 16 years of having lost her, then, this story has not even begun yet.  Infact , its better if this 'forced' engagement breaks off. If ManVeer are meant to be , they will find their way back to each-other. The hand of fate has been with them till date , then why will it leave the story midway?

Agreed PinkChocolate...👍🏼
luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i never epected your post this fast but like always even this post is fantastic and  to the point,and even i was surprised that she was not fuming in anger and her she just seem disappointed  in UV,well whatever the reasons are this incident of releasing akash from jail is going to be a stepping stone for manveer's journey as it is gonna make them realize that they belong with each other.
And even if their love and bond is gonna take some time to dvelop but it is going to be strong and most importantly it won't be forced...now watever affections M is gonna feel towards UV they wont be instigated by anyone,she will do it on her free will...
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Giriraj seems to be instigating Udayveer..😕 I dunno why, but I don't think he has the patience to deal with MonAsh drama anymore..and I'm pretty sure if given a chance he'll readily arrange UV's marriage to some other princess...😆😕 Seriously, the way he was talking today was less like a king and more like a guy who's deliberately putting oil into the fire..😕 UV was already confused and Giriraj gave his confusion his twisted direction.😆

Also, it's kind of obvious that Giriraj is the reason why UV has grey shades to him...from what we've seen so far, UV's parents were a typical Good-Bad mix..almost like Murtagh from Eragon(if you've ever read it😆) his mother was a soft, samaaj-seva type and his dad was the conniving type..hence the mix of good and bad in him.😆
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi, Poco...

*sigh*

I am so tired of watching this show, It's just dragging and dragging and dragging. I am majorly furious and disappointed that DS has made UV look like a royal fool. It looked bad, whether you look it from that side or the other side. Poor UV - hurt by all the females he loved or respected. Now, I am waiting for the day Komal hurts him too. 

I am trying to justify it - but I cannot come up with anything. And for the first time, even your post did not make me hopeful 😔 I began watching this show bcoz of ManVeer and now the signs have diminished leading to them in my eyes. I will watch DEK for this week and if I still like it, I will continue watching it, otherwise tata DEK, tata IF 😭

I know, I am being a depressed nutcase - so sorry about that. 😳

You know it's really commendable that you are able to make sense out of all this and that's very admirable about you, seriously. 😃 

TC.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not sure if I support DS today.. I agree that what she did was the best she could do in that situation. I agree that this is the only way to control a stubborn Manyata. But still, I believe that she OUGHT to tell UV about it. She should have told him about her real intentions. UV was again hurt, incidentally, he was backstabbed again by a woman. A woman, on whom UV placed his complete trust.. Every time he tries to show his goodness, he is made to realise the hard way that being grey is the only way to survive in this conniving world. Ironically, we feel bad for UV instead of hating him for his dark side. Indeed, LOL...
I now wish that DS tells UV about her plans, and the latter callls off the 16 yr old alliance.. If Manyata is meant for him, she will back to him, or else, ManVeer were never meant to be...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I agree with you Poco, I think Giraj is a bad influence on UV. I hope DS will talk to them later and tell them her reasons for doing all this

Thank you, Sweetz😃. Giriraj is just a skilled nd power hungry politician who may love his son and may have turned him to a dreamy prince but is miles away from his son's heart. But Giriraj's anger is justified even though i don't want him to make UV hate Maanyata's family.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
UV's pursuit of Maanyata and their saga is still going to happen. If this man can find her with the hand of fate after 16 years of having lost her, then, this story has not even begun yet.  Infact , its better if this 'forced' engagement breaks off. If ManVeer are meant to be , they will find their way back to each-other. The hand of fate has been with them till date , then why will it leave the story midway?

agreed if he can find M on dot time when needed the most...always she was there when M was unknown to her identity (on beach) or M came to know about her identity on day on roka with J ...he found her...so there is so fate connection which is there ..that will going to make manveer meet...he yet to realise the M's importance in her life more than what he thinks in his mind...she yet to understand the real feelings of love more than she thinks is with majnu...she yet to explore her inside...

P.S- Am I seeing things or is Giriraj a bad influence on his own son UV?

for this LOL ...yupp giriraj has definate bad influence over UV even when on day M came at palce 1st time convo b/w them was sensing this only...his father definate has some bad politics influence on UV...today again UV was understanding in b/w the maybe DS has something more but father's anger making him also out of control over his mind.