Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm just so so disappointed n feeling bad fr UV. I understand n accept all the logical things n explanations given above by all but my heart is still in my boots!!! I suppose DS has plans fr everyone n sundry (like God!) but UV ke saath aisa nahi karna tha ji aapko. Use confidence mein to liya hota ,mataji...arre mujhe to woh villainous bad oral hygiene wala giriraj bhi aaj sahi lag raha tha...accha sila diya tune etc etc.
Being a daily soap , ab itni jaldi humlog ko 'happy ending happy ending' kaise gaane de sakte hain ye log. I personally hav NO doubt whatsoever abt manvir n their janam janamanter ka saath. ...par abhi to yeh kaafi nichode ge(humein bhi aur soap ko bhi)!! Par pls Uv ko humiliate mat karna phir...bahut dil pe lagti hai ji mataji!!

As for Giriraj being a bad influence..i beg to differ slightly. In fact i feel so very thankful to him...thank u uncle giri..pata nahi aap ne kaise manage kiya par apni gene pool ( very royal no doubt!!!) apne tak hi seemit rakhi aur hamare gorgeus hunk ko jaise bhi paida kiya.. Thank u ji so much ji!! 😛
(no offense pls...anyone!!)Edited by Pinkfroth - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Pocu awesome analysis 👏👏..

Today's Episode has put me in a confused state of mind to some extent 😕 ...I know that whatever decision DS has taken will eventually go in favour of Manyata and Udayveer only 😳 and DS just made sure Manyata could come out of her stubborn mode and realise her responsibilities but the point is ,why DS dint include Udayveer  in this part of her plan ?? 😕😕..

Not just Udayveer but even Brijraj it seems has no idea what did DS plan and also the deal between DS and Manyata in the office was not shown to us viewers which I wonder why ?? 🤔...

In the precap when DS tells her decision to all regarding Manyata and Akash ,it was obvious that Giriraj and Uday will feel hurt and humiliated  but what was surprising here was that even Manyata dint look too excited with DS's decision even though it went in favour of her to a large extent 🤔 ..

So the confusion is what exactly was the deal between Manyata and DS in that closed office room which is hidden from all including the viewers ?? 🤔 And whatever DS told in precap regarding her decision to gift Akash to Manyata if she can prove herself as a princess ,was that the exact deal DS had with Manyata in that closed room before releasing Akash or did the deal between DS and Manyata had few other clauses too which noone knows ?? 😉😛

And is it possible that DS will actually make such a deal in favour of Monash forgetting the fact that ManVeer rishta was done 16 yrs back and Uday's family has been committed towards it for last 16 yrs even after Manyata was kidnapped ?? 🤔..

Does DS have some back-up plan which only DS and Manyata knows but not others including the viewers and later it might come as pleasant surprise for all ?? 😛..

Or DS is just assuming that once Manyata becomes a princess ,she will herself opt for Uday and will forget Akash and so she has given the decision in favour of Monash with a hope that Manyata will realise her mistake later but in the process she is taking the gamble of hurting Uday's family ?? 🤔

Today's episode has only questions which for the first time even we viewers dunno ...I m actually liking this unpredictability factor in the show and also the fact that DS's decision will not just change Manyata's life but it will also give a scare to Uday as for the first time he will feel like the power is not in his hand and he might just loose Manyata 😉😳...This scare itself will make Uday win Manyata's heart with love and affection and not force and on the other hand Manyata's transformation phase will make her realise that Uday is her true soulmate 😳😳..So at present DS's decision might look very weird and confusing but eventually this will guarantee ManVeer in the long run ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The only doubt here is what is going in DS's mind and how is she planning this game now 😈

But I agree ,Uday felt betrayed for the second time now and this time its none other than DS

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DS has a plan under her sleeve. We have to wait and see hhow the story
unfolds. With the training she receives  to become Rajkumari Maanyata will teach her lot. with every new lesson learned in life a person changes. We have to see if Aakash will be able to accept the changes in Maanyata and if not will these create problems in their so called pyaar.

poor Uv. feel bad for him thou. Hope DS atleast updates him as to what she has planned.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh……so the suspense have riled up everyone….n this time….even the audience is left scratching their heads…..why exactly did DS do wat she did??  Somewhere we all know the reason is Manyata n her much needed transformation into a princess is the major drive here…..but wat exactly are the clauses of this deal….no one knows…..more than that…..wat is it that transpired between her n Manyata behind closed doors n wat is it that is exactly going on in DS's superior brain is wat everyone is trying to figure….n by everyone …I mean….both the royal families n us the audience!!!

The story has defo taken an interesting turn n now it seems most of us will be seated at the edge of our seats to see how this story unfolds. The twists thrown in will really be spicy now….but m loving it!!

From wat I cud garner…..YES……DS has backstabbed UV….but this backstab was very necessary if evolution in the true form has to take place. DS does want to transform Manyata only from the outside…..but she wants her to becum the Rajkumari Manyata in the most true m purest form n that can only come from within her. Like Komzie said….A rajkumari is one that is not selfish….but one that thinks of her country….of her people as her family n will put them ahead of her own wishes n will. She will have to let go of many things…..sacrifice many of her inner wishes if that is the demand of peace n harmony of her people. And 1 such wish includes her wish….her dream to marry Akash!!

DS have prolly figured Manyata more than anyone in her family and she knows that simply asking Manyata to let go of Akash in exchange for his freedom from jail will not bring the needed transformation in Manyata. She will if anything do it….but halfheartedly n she will never appreciate her existence….her identity n her responsibilities in such case. The sacrifice from manyata has to happen willingly….her letting go of akash n accepting her destiny with UV has to cum from within her with her own will n this bait of Akash that DS has used is going to achieve exactly that!

The trumph card that DS has used will only evolve ManVeer n stir them towards each other. UV have uptil now forced himself on Manyata due to that alliance of 16yrs….He has always behaved with her as her rightful other half n that is where the road block to Manyata's heart lie. DS has prolly gauged this n if m not wrong…..she may not reveal her real reasons to break the 16yr alliance to UV as well. This will only help UV evolve coz now he will have no "Haq" on Manyata. And if he wants to be with her…..he will have to work for it…..he will have to find his way to her heart n this step of DS will force him to do that coz we all know…..UV loves Manyata n ManVeer are destined to be.

Manyata on the other hand has not be vengeful n bitter as she SHUD be with UV….despite him diminishing Akash to such a low extent…..u wud think she wud blow up UV…..but instead she was just a tad bit spiteful….. she wasn't spewing venom as she shud have n it makes u wonder has she walked up the negative mark to the "zeo" stand from where she will only elevate positive with UV in her relationship with him??? One can only hope…..for despite being destined to each other….ManVeer are unpredictable….and their routes to each other has no predefined rules…..or mapped out roads…..they are VOLATILE…..but they are EXPLOSIVE……..and we the audience have been put into their roller coaster ride!!!

Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying , everyone. For Maanyata , its a journey towards womanhood, the throne, the crown and the shoes of a queen. For UV, its a journey towards the man inside the king and towards Maanyata's heart. And one only hopes that for both of them the destination is what you want - ManVeer.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless you. 🤗

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"She chose Maanyata's only chance at realizing who and what she is  over UV's honour. Is she right? No. She has just been GREY ' a craft that she has taught UV as well but she is a finer pretentious white where she shades the grey with grace and wise wit."

Exactly...who are we to judge what is "right" or "wrong" anyway..isn't it all just substantially relative? More , than just power..it is a typical back stage political move every puppet called a so-called social animal performs on the stage of life -- BIG DEAL. What seems crystal clear , virginal   and beautiful may have weaving and layers  of innate  hypocrisy of its manufacturings and specific ways of functioning inside the doors of heaven..as well as we might see virtues coming out from an abstract quality like greed or ambition which is apparently "bad" in the eyes of a conceited and confined societal canvas made by our brains...does God's will supposed to have any boundaries in the first place?Then why so many boundaries and limitations of thinking and moralizing situations all the time by interpreting God's virtues through confined means of "good" and "bad" .."black" or "white"..what's the point...aren't we the most complicated animal made in the animal kingdom cause we are gray? then...i don't think judging will help in such situations..understanding, on the other hand..might take us viewer's thoughts far more long...further than we can imagine...so i guess as viewers we SHOULD NOT JUDGE ANY CHARACTER...as your quote implicitly states... and yes , you are right..kuch paaney ke liye humesha kuch khona parta hain...as Milton stated long ago --"Heaven is Hell ; and Hell is Heaven" 😳
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fab post Pink👏. Yes today UV was betrayed by the hand that had almost raised him😕. So he is hurt, upset, angry and unable to comprehend what exactly happened . Hope DS explains to him in private and does not let the wound fester more. But as for the manveer love story I feel that now it is just going to start. So far UV used to boss around on her with the confidence of a fiance, But now when he has to literally fight for her and that too without DS s support thats when we will see the real UV.And for him to appreciate that love more he has to work hard for it only then will he truly value Manyata and their bond 😊