Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: loving_bird

UV's pursuit of Maanyata and their saga is still going to happen. If this man can find her with the hand of fate after 16 years of having lost her, then, this story has not even begun yet.  Infact , its better if this 'forced' engagement breaks off. If ManVeer are meant to be , they will find their way back to each-other. The hand of fate has been with them till date , then why will it leave the story midway?

agreed if he can find M on dot time when needed the most...always she was there when M was unknown to her identity (on beach) or M came to know about her identity on day on roka with J ...he found her...so there is so fate connection which is there ..that will going to make manveer meet...he yet to realise the M's importance in her life more than what he thinks in his mind...she yet to understand the real feelings of love more than she thinks is with majnu...she yet to explore her inside...

P.S- Am I seeing things or is Giriraj a bad influence on his own son UV?

for this LOL ...yupp giriraj has definate bad influence over UV even when on day M came at palce 1st time convo b/w them was sensing this only...his father definate has some bad politics influence on UV...today again UV was understanding in b/w the maybe DS has something more but father's anger making him also out of control over his mind.

Thank you😳. ManVeer crossed each-other's paths again for a reason and this relationship, no matter how volatile it is at the moment is woven by fate.GR needs to chill and let UV think on his own but i guess his royal pride and respect has been hurt too. Bahot saara raayta phail jo gaya hai. πŸ˜†
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really felt bad 4 uday...backstabbed by all whom he loved truly...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kJ_lovestruck

I agree Giriraj Can be termed as a INfluence to UV. As he has his own Intentions Behind Buh i really think dat UV has been Stabbed By manyata and Bhummi But Un aware of DS real Motive behind This announcement he was Really Mauled Him bad inside. I really FeeBad For him as u said"I know but when you have literally placed someone on a pedestal and that person lets you down, even the dogs lick their wounds ' aur ye to phir bhi insaan type hai." So i totally Agree πŸ˜ƒ I just hope dat he got to Know the real face n Hopes up For now

Thank you. I agree that UV has the right to know from DS that why she did what she did. πŸ˜ƒ...one feels bad for UV but i guess he hates pity and deals with the situation. So, one has to see how UV deals with this humiliation.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

UV this time tried to understand what DS must be thinking rather than jumping into conclusions because somewhere he too know that DS is a replica of him and  even I don't want DS-UV's relationship to break.DS should reason herself to UV atleast otherwise the seeds of betrayal will soon grow.Whatever anyone say I definetly thing Manveer will and surely happen and as you once said DS is an active factor for thatπŸ˜‰

Thank you. 😳...If GR would have kept his mouth shut, UV would have figured out that DS  must have a plan. Hopefully, UV-DS will sort out everything and ManVeer are on their way. πŸ˜‰
-Deepzz- thumbnail
DS is quite an experienced and knows how rebellious Monya is being. M did tell Komal she wants to marry Akash right. Its possible DS does not want to spook M. She is a fair ruler and released Akash coz even she knows he has not done anything to warrant such a punishment like jail. The only way to barter with M and control her impulsive moves like eloping is to let him go free and earn Monya's favor.Ghee agar seedhi ungli se na nikle scenario. πŸ˜†

Regarding hurting UV .. I am sure in the next episodes DS will explain to him what her motive behind Akash's release was.  DS loves and trusts UV too much to keep him guessing her motive. The only way Monya will come under control is if they bait her with Akash carrot for a while. πŸ˜³

DS is hoping with time and distance from Akash she will learn to be a princess and possibly learn to appreciate UV .

I agree PinkC ..I would hate to see DS-UV bond of trust being broken. I love the Mentor-protegee relationship they have something his power hungry father GR cannot be .
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Hey Pinks....long tym huh!...i mean i was missing your posts...so i have little thoughts of my own to share...firstly...i don't feel that Udaybeer is feeling betrayed...he might be angry,but he does not feel betrayed...he n Rajmata share the same wavelength...i am very sure that he understood exactly what Rajmata's "ANGLE" is n i also feel that she will explain to Brijraj n Giriraj what is she trying to do??

In this process of accepting her duties as a Princess,Manyata will learn n change a lot...i feel that Udaybeer will play along that he has accepted Manyata n Akash's love,but he will have his hidden agenda of pulling her away from him,n she will not even realise that...he might also feign friendship with her...cos thats the only way Manyata will stop hating Manyata...n Udaybeer n Manyata will become great friends ...n J...i feel she will go off-gaurd n we might get some rest from her plotting too...for a few days...i guess...

Udaybeer will not feel betrayed...i know he will get it before others can understand what DS is actually trying to do...

Thank you. 😳... hmm, maybe UV is just angry but the bakcstab has happened , for whatever reasons. DS may have upset everyone but whatever she is doing is in the favour of Maanyata and ManVeer but what all need to understand is - TIME . Give the story time to unfold. 😊
well said !!

i totally agree with you...
DS played a bigger game with bigger ideas...
UV will always be her student when it comes politics..
when the world see the grey side of something... while she have her eye on the greener side..where none's mind could reach...not even UV...yeah it will take time for him to reach there..

i too feel giriraj is a bad influence for UV

jay-vijay-manyat are still kids in politics...they have miles to go...and their games are nothing more than a ludo.. :P
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
comment updated page 3
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DS is Rajmata...I think she is seeing bigger picture..

Monya has not tasted the blood of royalty...n has been sane till now..but once she gets used to the royal lifestyle...she can be easily forced to think about Royal honor rather than her love..

I felt bad for UV today...but I think he will definitely support DS if she puts her side before him..
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously! Why is it that whenever UV does something that I may get mad at if someone else did it, it never bothers me as much when UV does it. I dont know why?! I felt so bad for him today. His look was just...so heartbreaking. But all this that is happening is seriously making me believe that ManVeer are destiny, like you said Di. All these barriers in their love story will make their jodi stronger. I think there was a line in the movie Ready in which Sallu says something like "Until there are no barriers in a love story, the love story is not truly called a love story...". Something like that is happening here, in my opinion.