Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ayshu waiting for ur reply dear
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ayeshadi n group-update na..also title n pe page no. chnge honewala likho na...thnkx...vl b waiting for update EGRLY!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 16 -  Hitting The Target

Written by Manasa 

Time to put an end to this crazy angel's obsession thought Abhay savagely. These meddlesome fools never learnt from their own mistakes. Always trying to be the good Samaritan. Well better late than never.

"It's payback time baby," Abhay muttered under his breath as he thought of a vulnerable Pia lying on his bed in an incoherent state. The only way to end this insanity was to destroy every ounce of hope she was holding onto awakening his long dead humanity. And that could happen if she saw in his true form, that of a blood sucking monster in its full glory.

Abhay was bidding his time, waiting for his prey, hiding in the back yard of the church. Well dealing with a deluded angel must have rendered him insane as he was hoping to find his next victim here in the dead of the night in a church when his usual hunting ground had lots more to offer and he probably didn't have to try too hard as they were more than willing to let him ravage them. He smirked at the thought of seeing their moony eyes while he sucked them dry. He was getting restless with each passing moment. To top it off, he had left Pia all alone in his house and devil knows what that stupid angel would do next in that drunken state. Just when he thought of heading back to the club his eyes caught sight of the silhouette of a person passing by the church.

"Game on," he said with an evil glint in his eye.

Back in Abhay's house Pia was writhing on his bed, worried sick out of anxiety. She was still in a semi-conscious state and she very well knew Abhay was planning something sinister but she could not fathom what in the heaven's name it could be. Using up all her powers to save Ayaan had cost her her powers and she was reduced to a mere mortal now. She had broken all the rules and now she had to pay the price. She wouldn't mind as long as she freed Abhay from his miserable existence. She would destroy herself a thousand times over if it meant she could bring him back from wherever darkness had led him to. Daniel had given her a clue. She was clinging onto her last hope. All she needed right now was one chance to get through to him but right now she was in no fit state to assess the situation let alone do something about it. While her mind was consumed by Abhay's thoughts she could hear the faint sound of footsteps nearby.

"You're in for a real treat honey," a voice called out to her. She could recognize it from any distance. That husky seductive voice could only ever belong to one person. Pia tried to get up from the bed but her head still hurt. She couldn't get her eyes to focus properly. She felt a cool touch on her skin as he caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand. But there was nothing gentle about it and it only made her shudder. Pia knew he was here to exact his revenge and she braced herself to face whatever was headed her way. When she could finally open her eyes she saw they were not alone. Abhay had brought a girl along with him who was in some kind of trance.

"Abhay why am I here?" she asked him feeling a little disoriented. She kept a hand against her head to stop herself from swaying. "And who is this?"

"Just a late night snack," he added casually waving his hand in the air. He had left her side and was now standing behind the girl who stood there motionless staring into the space.

"Well this is our guest of honour for tonight, Ms'." he frowned pretending to try hard to recollect her name. He turned to the girl and asked, "What did you say your name was sweetheart?"

The girl spoke in a mechanical voice like she was a doll driven by a key ' "Maia Hamilton."

"Ah Maia, what a lovely name!" Abhay said pulling out the pin from her hair letting them down lose. He picked a stray lock and sniffed at it, and added in a husky tone, "Ummm you do smell good sugar."

Pia meanwhile was horrified on seeing the sight before her. She was prepared to take in whatever Abhay did to her but this was uncalled for. So this was how he would exact his revenge thought Pia in horror. No she would not let him do this.

"Abhay please, we can sort this out. Let her go please," she pleaded in a weak voice.

"Let her go? I don't think so. She should have her share of fun, don't you think so baby?" he added looking at the girl who said nothing.

In one swift move he was before Pia who now crawled back scared out of her wits. His eyes had now turned a deep shade of violet and he smirked at her menacingly.

"This will teach you never to interfere in my affairs ever again," he whispered in her ears and went back to the girl. He took her in his arms and brushed his lips against her neck, collar bone while she clung to his shoulders pulling him closer. He grabbed her dress in one hand and yanked, renting it down the middle leaving her in a negligee.

Pia let out a scream and pushed the blanket away and tried to get up. She felt dizzy and was about to hit the ground but she caught hold of the bed stand for support.

Abhay bore his fangs out and brushed it lightly against the nape of her neck while his hands freely explored the curves of her body.

"NO! Abhay leave her, she doesn't deserve this," she cried hysterically while Abhay continued his assault on the girl. He kissed her on the shoulders and moved his lips along her shoulder blades, neck and finally crushed his mouth against hers and the girl responded back with equal passion entwining her hands in his silky hair. Abhay now pierced her skin and sank his fangs into her neck while she let out a cry that soon turned into a moan. After a while he pulled back and retracted his fangs caressing her bare shoulder and arms. A drop of blood trickled down his chin and he licked his lips. This felt good he thought. His new muse was definitely better than the ones he came across in the club. Her blood tasted good and it fuelled the beast inside him.

Pia was sick to the core and she felt disgusted with herself for holding a torch for this monster. She knew the girl had been hypnotised and she was not aware of what was happening with her. This was low even for Abhay she thought. The alcohol in her stomach only made matters worse and she threw up violently there on the floor of the bedroom without bothering to head to the bathroom.

"Tsk tsk, is this all you can take?" Abhay taunted Pia while she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She somehow pulled herself together and ran towards them and tried to prise Abhay off of that girl but he shoved her aside roughly and turned towards her.

"Why? Are so afraid of facing the truth? This is what I am Pia, a creature of the night!" he bellowed at her while she looked at him with despair.

"All I seek is to quench the thirst of my body and my thirst for blood. They," he looked back at Maia who gave him those moony looks and brushed his fingers lightly against her face, "mean nothing to me once they have served their purpose."

Pia was devastated as the full impact of his words hit her finally. What else would a creature such as him want other than blood and death? She had been a fool all along to have deluded herself into thinking that she could awaken the long lost humanity in him. It died the day he lost his soul to the devil. She had already paid a price for her foolishness but there was no way would she let him ravage that innocent girl not whilst she was here atleast. She stood up with great difficulty ignoring the throbbing pain in her head by taking the support of the wall. Abhay threw his head back and let his fangs out again to go in for the final kill. Before he could sink his fangs into her neck once more to drain her dry once and for all, Pia had pushed the girl away from him but she was now entrapped. Abhay held onto Pia tightly and sank his fangs into the warm silky skin at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. She jolted and gave out a soft cry, shuddering but he held onto her steady as the warm flow of life blood rushed into his mouth. The pleasure was intoxicating for Abhay as his senses were now filled with the very essence of Pia's being. Her blood sang to him and he heeded its call. With one hand on her waist he crushed her body against his and entangled his other hand in her lustrous curls. There was no holding back, no waiting. His world turned into a frenzy of pleasure, as her blood infused him with strength like no others had. Pia's body meanwhile went slack and she faded into a world of sub consciousness once again.

Once Abhay started to get over the feeling of bliss, he became aware of his surroundings. When he pulled back and saw Pia's lifeless body in his arms he was too stunned to react. What had he done? He felt her pulse and was relieved to find a faint one. He turned to his right and he found the girl huddled against the wall whimpering with wide opened eyes that reflected nothing but pure terror. She had broken out of the trance when Pia had pushed her away and she was dead beat scared to even look at him right now. He laid Pia gently on the floor and went to where the girl lay shivering from cold as well as fear. He pulled her by the shoulder and looked directly into her eyes.

"You remember nothing about what happened with you an hour ago. You came out of the church crying and you headed straight back to your home. You will go back to wherever you were headed to and you don't remember seeing me, you have never seen me before and you never will either."

She blankly stared at him with hollow eyes and repeated after him, "I am going back home ' I don't know you and I won't see you again."

"That's right sweetheart. Take this coat and run for your life before I change my mind," saying that he pushed her away and threw his coat at her which she grabbed and ran away from there.

Abhay turned his attention back to Pia whose eyes were half open and she started mumbling again.

"Abhay, don't, please stop, no don't do it''"

"Blasted angels," he muttered angrily under his breath. He bent down and kissed the spot where he had bitten her, healing her, taking away the bite marks. He gathered her purse and from there he got a note where she had written down the address of her new apartment. He lifted her in his arms and placed her gently in the back seat of his car. He drove to her apartment and opened the door with the key he found in her purse and stepped in. He gently laid her down on the bed and gazed at her for a long time. His face crumpled in pain when he saw her in that vulnerable state. She was still taking his name like that was all she knew.

"What have you done to me Pia? I am supposed to hate you. Loathe you with every fibre of my being. You are nothing but an effing angel. Why are you messing with my brains? Go back to wherever you came from. You don't belong here."

With that he left from there after tucking a blanket around her.

The next morning Pia got up from her sleep and to her shock she was back in her apartment. The last thing she remembered was Abhay sinking his fangs into her and draining her dry. She had thought she would breathe her last right there in his arms but he had stopped. Yes, Abhay had stopped himself on time. He had not let the demon in him win over the teeny weeny bit of goodness that was still present in him buried somewhere in the depths of his dead heart.  Suddenly Pia no longer felt tired, rather she was ecstatic for having found a new ray of hope. She remembered what Daniel had told her. She had hit the target this time and she now knew what made Abhay go weak in the knees. There was no turning back for her now. No matter what it would cost her, she would never give up on Abhay.

"Thank you Daniel, for showing me the light," she said in a soft voice closing her eyes while a beautiful smile played on her angelic face.

Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful ayeshu,

just loved how u described the bad side of abhay losing himself when it comes to Pia. hope pia is able to cure him soon.
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ayshu u again posted w/o reading? 😭
bubble_ thumbnail
Amazing update dear...👏
I am glad to see the new hope in Pia's eyes..She surely is something...
and Abhay ...I wonder what he'll do next ...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was outstanding. Manasa wrote it right? i mean wasnt she supposed to write the next update?
Pia's vulnerability won over Abhay's evilness. She almost died but she didn't lost her hope on Abhay. It was so intense and loved how Abhay cant stop caring about Pia despite everything, despite his hatred for her. Its surely gonna be tough but I still hope Pia can slowly slowly win Abhay's evilness. Loved it 👏
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Ayshu u again posted w/o reading? 😭

U wrote really well I did read it before i posted the Update.

Trust me Manasa it was epic the way U wrote the way Abhay almost killed the girl was brilliant
ayesha well written just awe-some ...
abhay almost killed the girl
let see what is piya new hope and how she will dealing with abhay
thanks for up date dear such a long time
please next up date jaldey ker dayna
NidhaA thumbnail
Brilliant Mandy!
Pia is the single potent cure for Abhay.