Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Awesome post ayesha.Missed u so much yaar.Oh glad tht u actually wrote this.I loved this update.Pia left Mishka house.Gud idea but I loved tht evn though Abhay show grt hatred 2wards Pia but still he saved her frm tht stupid moron guy.Hatred & love both r quite passionate emotions & anything passionate make u insane & here Abhay still cant decide whether his love is more passionate 4 pia or hatred?So Ada was not bad but daniel?Ada nai kuch nhi kiya?But daniel nai exactly kya kiya?I m loving it.In one moment Abhay is devil who suck blood lke demon in nxt moment he is saviour.Wow awesome.Plz cont..😳 But y no PM 2 me?😡

Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update Ayshu , how Abhay can't stop himself from saving pia ... ðŸ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

superb ayeshu. thats a brilliant update. 

loved how abhay still cannot stop himself from saving pia and pia still yearns for him. 
waiting to know what ada did that made abhay a monster like this

I know the update wasn't as good as my other effort but like i said i am short on time. Then thers one of my writers who hasn't given in her update forcing me to write this one.

I know its a little erratic and full of holes. Its the best i could do. U know Ada rode after Abhay but we don't know what happened after. The suspense is killing me. So i am in the same boat as U.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Loved the update Ayshu , how Abhay can't stop himself from saving pia ... ðŸ˜ƒ

Its the only part of Abhay left That leaves Pia with a bargaining chip to save him is to bring out his human side. Soon we will see the arrival of the devil himself after Pia.
just amazing ayesha i loved it ..looking forward the story ...thanks for pm 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant update.even after hating pia abhay came to save her & i feel sorry 4 romanov.poor guy got a hell f beating.nw daniel was ada's servant so what did he do dat abhay hates him so much & ada hwz she connected to evrythng? Waitin 4 suspense to unravel. Thanx 4 pm
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ayesha firsty
thakkk u 4 update
as u r budy but still u update so happy yar
loved the update
both abhiya are too edgey in this update
like the way abhay beat the russian
what ada did to abhay?
waiting 4 reveal but take ur time
looks like abhay again in bang with devil attitude after saving piya
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

brilliant update.even after hating pia abhay came to save her & i feel sorry 4 romanov.poor guy got a hell f beating.nw daniel was ada's servant so what did he do dat abhay hates him so much & ada hwz she connected to evrythng? Waitin 4 suspense to unravel. Thanx 4 pm

Well first things first. ABHAY is his on worse enemy. He is blindsided by his emotions. He can't even see how taken he is by Pia yet he can't see her harmed by another soul. Daniel in reality is an ANGEL disguised as a servant for the greater good. He feel for only one person. LOVE is puzzle itself. He fell for someone close to ABHAY
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for up date and pm also
what ada do with abhay
looks like abhay again bang with devil after saving piya
loved your up date
hope next part you up date soon
Edited by _Chandni_Sadia - 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

ayesha firsty
thakkk u 4 update
as u r budy but still u update so happy yar
loved the update
both abhiya are too edgey in this update
like the way abhay beat the russian
what ada did to abhay?
waiting 4 reveal but take ur time
looks like abhay again in bang with devil attitude after saving piya

Next update i will hand over to someone i know will definitely update. So i know this will be done soon. The update is a little crazy i know but i have been rather busy. Very busy with my own problems.

Abhay will kill another human to Pia's detriment. Or will he with Pia on her own mission to destroy herself so Abhay may see the light. Especially now she knows ABHAY has her back.