Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ayshu..m loving it...abhiya are really creating fireworks...
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update,
Suffer Abhay more,he deserves that,
Update soon.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesom update.. , abhay pia both are souning really interesting
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Super Awesome Ayesha... I loved it 👏 👏 👏

It's exactly like I wanted it to be... Pia is literally playing with fire. showing Abhay another part of the picture he has never seen. For the first time, he has to work hard and really hard to charm a girl because nothing is working. So true, everything has a first time and he really needed that. 😆
It will change him because he wont be able to shove Pia out of his mind and until he will try to win her then simply take her to his bed... i hope he will start to FEEL something 😳
Right now, his feelings are rather vague and unrecognizable to him. They need time and I loved how Pia thought she needs to control him not get controlled but she is affected by Abhay as well offcourse...

simply loving it.. Who's gonna update next?

For Valentines day i really wanted an UPDATE displaying ABHAY'S animal urges coming to the fro, this new fixation he has on only Pia, He doesn't even bother with other women around him, maybe he'll have a melt down and try to get his fix only to get a wake up call that he is screwed.
 So watching Abhay woo his lady is a good change even if he has his priorities mixed up. Or shall i say his emotions. So having Pia completely blank him, ignore his magnetism will only fuel his obsession for her with this it can only lead to LOVE. Abhay's never LOVED as a VAMPIRE so we'll see what happens next. I never have an actual story in my head. I just write and the rest follows.
Pia is affected by Abhay but doesn't understand why? Its not in her nature to fall so freely. So in a way both are coming to terms with their inner turmoil. Can't show it only going one way. For now it is only Abhay feeling the after effects while Pia is having a mild side effect

On a PLUS side i didn't go all wild on ABHIYA kept it it legit!!!🤣🤣

I was hoping Gauri aka PKYEKROX would update but she's been AWOL 4 some time so i have pmed Shivani to do the honours after all it was her next.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

SUPERB UPDATE...ABHAY IS GOING MAD 4 PIYA NOW WOW...WHT ABHIYA SCENE YAR AWSOME WHEN THEY DANCE...HOPE SO PIYA MAKE ABHAY A GUD PERSON...LETS SEE WHT FUTURE BRING 4 ABHIYA IN THT FF...
HOPE PIYA ALSO FELL FOR ABHAY YAR...
CONT SOON

Hopefully we will create more magical ABHIYA moments for U all to enjoy but for now PG rated is all U are getting. Pia is affected by Abhay but how affected is another matter.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Amazing update dear !!

Abhay failling for pia and he stalking her . pia  playing with fire .
but i like abhay in this suition .first time his ego hurt  by a girl .
he want revange to pia .
hope ahyaan became alright soon .
welldone ayesha .
continue soon .

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

awesome update aysha 👏👏

pia handled abhay very well... abhay need to try hard to charm pia... 😛
pia didnt want to walk wid abhay ... bt abhay stalked pia till home 😆😆
plz continue soon...

U need an element of humour in the dark tale. Pia won't be swayed so easily by Abhay. Somethings worth fighting for take just this little longer to acquire. To get the best U have to be at your best and Abhay has slipped into a place where he doesn't even have to try he gets what he wants. 
Pia will be going through her own turmoil because the longer she's on earth the weaker her angelic powers will become against Abhay and eventually she'd become a fallen Angel. Humanity will be seeping in both ABHIYA.  
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Happy Valentine's day belated but still. darling this is uber cool & hot update without abhiya getting all wild. The way Pia declined him feels so good. loved it and please update soon

In this FF Pia doesn't chase Abhay but Abhay chases Pia.

I am bored of Pia always going after her man time to turn the tables.

ABHIYA don't need to get wild to get the temperatures rising. They just are HOTNESS.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

lovely update Ayesha... read it several times.. Ayaan is too cute...Abhiya convo . is really interesting.. Piya leaving in hurry & Abhay following her is cute. .. hope you write the next part soon.

I am so glad U loved this Update. Spent ages trying to set the entire night out without ABHIYA kissing because its too soon. Abhay needs to get lured in. I like the Cinderella feel to it the girl runs at the stroke of midnight and the guys follows behind. U can see what i am influenced by😆 I'm not all about the SUPERNATURAL.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Loved where Pia had made the night special for Kabir and Misha. the best part was her talk with the little boy. they seem to share a very good bond. So will she in true form be an angel in the boys life.

And Abhay is getting a bit desparate here i would say. He doesn't like being overlooked and the fact that his magic is not working on her is raising so many questions so where is this cat and mous game going to end.

Pia is on FIRE electrifying ABHAY. Pia will be an ANGEL in the truest form I can't divulge all my aces yet.
 Abhay's cool exterior is slowly melting away along with his playboy images stripped BARE just the way i LOVE my men. This is only just the beginning.