Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

its great but i dnt tink i can write ff ...il be here to read tho

Its OK yaar. I only sent PM's to encourage writers and may i say also to help me with my own time constraints coz i have timing issues due to my own 3 FF's i write but this idea came to me this day and i had to tell it with my girls.
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow all best ff writer r here,cool loved the ff n concept is interesting abhay is evil n piya is angel,very bad yar hero ko hi evil bana diya.am i not wrong piya loved will changed evil abhay in hero.wow awesome👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

hey aysha it was a wonderful start
abhay perfectly evil caring nothing other than sex and blood and pia being an angel would be fun to read
hope she will be able to change him for good and of course in the process fall for him
thanks for the pm and yeah may be i would love to join in this ff only if u consider me good enough to do so

I consider U to be great albeit i have never read your works before due to my constant FF writing i've never had time to read only write this will give me the opportunity to read the works of others.
Abhay has never been portrayed as evil before i don't think and not the way i have him in my head coz this ABHAY is PURE EVIL. Can an ANGEL SAVE his soul from ETERNAL DAMNATION who knows?
As for Pia as an ANGEL is a new concept from my side as i have portrayed her in my works as many things but not an angel.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow all best ff writer r here,cool loved the ff n concept is interesting abhay is evil n piya is angel,very bad yar hero ko hi evil bana diya.am i not wrong piya loved will changed evil abhay in hero.wow awesome👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.

This is a group FF written by myself and TANZIE and Shivani who is writing the next part.
What's the point having ABHAY as the HERO all the time. Can't a Villain begin to make the transition? Evil has never been sexier!!! 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

well thank you so much for pm and writing this ff very different and nice concept 

swatiluvsabhiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

This is a group FF written by myself and TANZIE and others are welcome to join just let me know when U want to update and we'll take it from there. 

ok so... tell when do i need to update and pm me the storyline... i'll write accordingly...
thanks for joining me...
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update I love ur idea about others writing the ff's and joining ur group but I'm sorry I'm not a good writter but I might try to right and thanks for the pm can u plz pm me the next time someone wrights a update thanks ur awesome Aysha love ur updates!!!
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow Ayesha, this story is amazing. I am so happy you 3 are making this FF. The concept is super interesting. Waiitng to read ahead😊

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesooome update
wow.. Group ff..great..
Thanx for d pm
continue soon
tc
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is amazing. Love the first update. As for joining in- I think I'm a better reader than a writer. Besides, you guys are so awesome,it would be a shame to let you down. I love the concept- can't wait for the next update!