Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
grt beginning!!!!!

plz add me 2 ur Pm list 

and continue soon
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhay as ablood thirsty vampire kiiling for just his need. That is the change from the lvey dovey stay away from me I am a bad omen in your life. Looks like Pia darling is going to be all alone for a while and the monster too isn't going to be happy with her meddling ways. But nice to see another wicked side to abhay.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its really nyc dr!!!!
i loved d story line!!!
cont soon
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...!!!!πŸ‘
awsome update...πŸ‘
want to read more...😊
continue soon...😊
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

reading ur ff after a long time aysha . 

btw first chapter was awesome . 
just waiting for the next . btw who will update next ?  tanzie ,shivani or u ? but still awesoem concept . not like that a guy was playing hearts n a girl tried to stop him . this ff is having something different u know .
thanks for the pm n update soon 
take care😳

Abhay will be super EVIL in this FF so i don't now if people can relate to this ABHAY. Always thirsty, full of anger, rage all things volatile Abhay has it.

Next Update is by SHIVANI. She already has the plotline she just needs to write the update and then it wil be either Swati or Tanzie writing it. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

superb update aysha!!!

abhay seems to be pure evil in here!!!
waiting to read more...
continue soon dr...

so happy that 3 of u hv started a FF together 😊

There are 4 of us writing the FF, Myself, Shivani, Tanzie and SWATI so far so lets see how it turns out.

I am fed up of portraying ABHAY as a saint half the time. In one of my FF he has to be a bad guy so this group FF will have him as just this. I kinda enjoyed ABHAY being a ripper in my FF ETERNALLY WAITING 4 U
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anukrati

WOW
AMAZING DEAR
love the concept very much abhay total and pia angel
idea of ff group writting is amazing.
u,tanzie and shivani and more
love it it is best gift for readers like me.BEST THING I AM PART OF UR TANZIE AND SHIVANI FF .SO REALLY EXCITED
i am good reader. love to read a intresting concept write by amazing writters of this forum.
can't wait for this fire cracker to explode
update soon really excited
THANKS A LOT FOR PM

I have roped in SWATI as well meaning we should all be able to chip in and make this FF rock because we'll all bring in different flavours and writing styles into this GROUP FF. Tanzie is amazing from what i have heard of and Shivani can display emotions really well so its a team effort.I didn't want ABHAY being an ANGEL in every FF i mean where is the variation? But this way we all get to see a 3Dimensional scope to the characterisation. As for Pia her story is developing along the way
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

Hii Ayesha!! Loved the update!! There was some problem in my mob so I cldnt open ur FFs on my cell!! Mut I managed to read all of them yesterday and I must say they were brilliant!! I will give the individual comments l8r!! Hmmm...So can I join in the ff??
-Gauri :)

Wow another writer into this GROUP effort. Cool. U are welcome yaar. I think we will all need a rota for writing this FF.

Gauri U want in its fine by me, we already have Shivani, Swati and Tanzie. I shall give U a brief outline of what should happen next or better yet U can come up with your own take and let the other girls and myself know about it and take it from there.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

thanks for pm

grt start
bth the characters are completely contrast to one another
jus lvd it

The updates are meant to be completely new and never done before by me at least not sure about my co-writers. Angels and Demons fascinate me. Especially from the PROPHECY TRILOGY movies.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Abhay as ablood thirsty vampire kiiling for just his need. That is the change from the lvey dovey stay away from me I am a bad omen in your life. Looks like Pia darling is going to be all alone for a while and the monster too isn't going to be happy with her meddling ways. But nice to see another wicked side to abhay.

I am fed up of ABHAY'S usual STAY away games and also from his GREY shades. I want this ABHAY to be completely black. No remorse, no respect for life nor love for any species but how do U change a monster who has no wish to reform forget conform?

How will i play Pia is down to my CO-Writers because we will all have a say in what goes into the FF as a team and hopefully we can make something beautiful.