Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My update goes below.. Maybe not at par with other beautiful writers like aish, tanzie, shivani, gauri bt atleast I was not a complete disappointment..:-):-)
Luv, Ronee.<3Edited by Purple.nights - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Wow Ronnee i just loved the dark update. It was truly primal and dark just the way ABHAY should be. Programmed to only rip through the girls insides, pulverising her to nothing. Hopefully the readers will get to see there is no humainty in ABHAY just a despicably seductuve vampire who only craves nothing but violent urge to drain his victims of life. And Pia sensing Abhay's kill was magical her plight to turn a monster round the corner is simply an impossible task only an angel can complete

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Update 3 CRIMSON BLOOD AND WARPED MINDS..

Written by Ronee aka Purple.nights

Abhay was bored. Pretty bored. As Abhay entered the night club, almost every pair of female eyes turned to have a glance. But Abhay was least bothered. There girls, or any girl as a matter of fact never interested him. Not intellectually, atleast. Every single girl he had met till date, appeared plain dumb to him. If he was interested in them, it was only sexually. But , still seducing them into bed had never been as much of a challenge as he would have liked. It has always been a piece of cake. 
It maybe the millionaire tag that came with him, or maybe it was the dangerously sexy and intriguing aura around him, that made girls fall in line to be with him. Abhay thought with a smirk.
Abhay had on qualms admitting that he was a master at the art of seduction.
As Abhay stood at the entrance of the club, he could see several pairs of willing female feet moving towards him.
An evil smile crept up Abhay's lip. A smile which meant to conquer. A lopsiped smile which made every woman from eight to eighty in weak in the knees. And at six foot two inches' , with an arrogant jawline , proud cheekbones, let black hair, ice cold eyes, the body of a quintessential greek god, and an attitude that killed- Abhay had everything it took to be labelled as 'magnetic'.
"Time for action" Abhay thought and went forward. Within on time, girls came falling into his lap. He always had it easy.
"Hello mister , name please" ,a girl murmured in a sexy whisper , in a vain attempt to flirt.
"Raichand. Abhay Raichand. Heard of it, baby?"
"Oooh ! I love the name." said the girl, little topsy-turvy now. The amount of drinks she had gulped in and the intoxicating presence of Abhay seemed to have taken its toll.
" I am sure you do." Abhay replied casually. 
"Oooh ! You are sexy, mister Abhay. You really are." the girl trailed a finger along Abhay's face, her words getting slurrped now. 
As a fact , Abhay didnt like drunk women. They were just not his taste. But, today this girl would do for tonight, thought Abhay. 
He caught her fingers in his hand and restrained her hands behind her, arching her back, pinning her to his body. He them bent down, taking her lower lip in his mouth, sucking at her lower lip. Abhay's mouth trailed its own path down her shoulder blade and collar bone. The girl was completely dizzy by now. Abhay smirked against her skin but made on attempts to stop. He suckled at her skin down the hollow of her neck. Abhay lifted the girl up in a fluid motion and carried her upto his car.   The black Mercedes benz stopped at the gate of the Raichand Mansion. As Abhay climbed down the car, with a half-conscious girl in her arms, the guards put on their regular salute but made on comments. As on many other occasions , the guards were now used to seeing their master come home with half-conscious, half-naked girls, late midnight. 
No sooner had Abhay reached his room then he put the girl down and in one fluid motion , tore her dress apart. Abhay had enough of playing the 'romantic' guy. The girl just ogled at Abhay , now too much under his spell to protest. Abhay smirked. 
" I want everything baby. Everything that you have to give. Sex and blood." Abhay have a small dangerously sexy evil laugh. 
He put the girl on the bed.
"make love to me" the girl muttered in a trance.
"there's no love, chocopie. Its sex. Carnal. Pure carnal desire is all i seek. I am not programmed to love, baybee"
Abhay swore under his breath and plunged into her , in a rapid motion, resulting in a desperate scream of pain from the girl.
Once over with his desires and his sexual release, Abhay withdrew. He had no more use of the girl. No wait. He could drink off all that delicious blood. That would save him the trouble of hunting a prey tonight. 

Abhay opened his mouth and out potruded two gleaming white fangs, which tapered to dangerously sharp ends. The girl was now too exhausted and worn out to notice. Abhay caressed her delicate neck and within seconds his fangs but through the smooth white skin. The final deathly scream of the girl seemed to get lost in the chill of the  night.
That was Abhay Raichand. - a dangerous, deadly predator. His dictionary did not have the words 'mercy' or 'conscience'. He was black. His only desires were carnal lust and blood. Thats the nature designed him. Thats the way he was thats the way liked to be. Sleek, powerful, intelligent, with a vast knowledge of things, a rare wit , ao infallible charm- but hassle-free. And essentially a sexual animal. 
In another part of chicago, Piya trembled. She could feel it. Abhay had made another attack.
Piya was white. Completely. Purely. She believed in goodness. Even in the goodness of a black vampire . No, that was ironical. Abhay was not 'good'.but, Piya believed that somewhere deep down, maybe ,just maybe inbetween all the black, there was a certain white spot. Piya swore to herself to bring that white spot out. She had set out to achieve a seemingly impossible task.- to tame a wild beast. A beast who knew no morals ,no boundaries. But, Piya was determined.. She believed in fairytales. And every fairytale had an ending where the beast turns to a prince.
Piya smiled. An angelic smile. A smile which could brighten up the whole world. 
A smile which was destined to brighten up the beast's black world someday. It was already written in the stars...
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm looking forward to your next part of the story
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved the way u wrote ronee
Abhay is evil sexy. Gosh the way u described abhay lust 4 blood & sex
& on 2nd hand pia's determination 2 bring out angel frm beast was superb
Plz cont...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update..
Loved it..
OMG! Abhay has truly a magnetic pull towards himself..the killer attitude n that handsome jaw..has women falling at his feet but i'm sure piya is going to be a shock to his system..
Eagerly waiting for abhiya's meeting..
Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update he is an animal in every sense take fed and kill wow love it that was intense thanks for the pm

minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice abhay's evilness was well described waiting for abhiya meet continue soon
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
U guys are superb. I think Abhay's bloodlust was described very well...in fact i'm wondering whether or not to hate him, his character is like that...love the last part where Piya vows to tame the beast... This is going to be awesome!
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Awesome update..

Loved it..

OMG! Abhay has truly a magnetic pull towards himself..the killer attitude n that handsome jaw..has women falling at his feet but i'm sure piya is going to be a shock to his system..

Eagerly waiting for abhiya's meeting..

Continue soon

thanx for the pm

tc

Thanx, sonia. :-) I may nt be as good as aish, bt its nice to kno that u likd my work. :-)