ManVeer: Vijay Bhai nailed it , I tell you.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ManVeer: Vijay Bhai nailed it , I tell you.

" J bhai, Kaun soch sakta tha ki Uday ko kabhi Maanyata se pyaar hoga? Mere andar is waqt karodon aawaazeiin ek saath cheekh-cheekh kar keh rahi hain ' W*F! Hum ab takk soch rahe the ki Uday ko sirf Maanyata ki will mein interest hai , lekin ab pata chala ki use uski will mein nahiin, uske dil mein interest hai. Aisa lag raha tha jaise Uday Maanyata ko apne pyaar ki aag mein jalaa dega. What intensity , I tell you."

^^ This is more or less how Vijay Bhai defined the ManVeer relationship and UV's feelings for Maanyata and he totally nailed it. Today, J and Vijay saw what UV knows but will prefer to jump of a cliff than admit it. A vulnerable, loving , sensitive man looking after his ill fiance , sitting by her side, knowing fully well that when she wakes up, she is only going to tell him how much she hates him.

Before I write my take on ManVeer and UV-Unz, I want to pick out one dialogue that the writing team gave to DS and defined UV for once and all ' " Someday , you will make a great king, UV. You know why? Because you know when to punish and when to forgive." In short ' he is GREY. Be good to him and he will lay the world at your feet.  Be bad to him and he will teach you what BADASS is. It was a touchy scene between UV and DS. She really loves UV a lot and yes, he is number 1 in her life ' Maanyata and J come much much later. No matter who UV fights with or deceives, I don't want him to ever ever break DS's heart. For her, he is her baby and its such a touchy sentiment.

Coming to ManVeer,

After you have seen today's episode, you will have to go and get a Disprin because Maanyata was hopeless who is capable of blackmailing even in her semi-conscious state ' and because UV was yet another colour today ' a surprising one. A whole episode without UV's single evil grin, without a single dark emotion. He was , disbelief-disbelief-disbelief ' the MOST VULNERABLE character today. You can't believe that he is the same guy who just served cold revenge 5-star style to the guilty party two days ago.

UV has more or less swallowed the hurt and insult or at least it seems so. He was cool, calm, absolutely composed today but he made no attempts to hide his pain today ' Pain regarding Unnzie, not Maanyata.  His betrayed blood came to the fore as he tore Unnzie right-left-center at every chance that he could get. Keeping himself in his limits , he still managed to aim verbal darts at Unnzie for backstabbing him and betraying him . He told her that she , his Chhotti , means the world to him and she is the apple of his eyes ' but please, never ever do anything of this sort again that will force me to behave with you the way Maanyata's family is behaving with her. Unnzie, FOR A CHANGE, cared about her Dada first and Maanyata later. Today, the first question that she asked him was " Does it pain less now, Dada? " '..UV tried scolding her and I think he managed to hit her where it hurt the most but you could figure out, UV can never hurt Unnzie back ' even though he refused to respond to her apologies and explanations. He loves her too much and it shone through. Lets deal with it , ppz. Unnzie is UV's weakness and the chick bloody well knows it.

Regarding Maanyata, UV can hurt her , fight with her , punish her but he can't help but feel the same sting in his own heart. Yes, he is furious with her, yes, he has lost all faith in her , yes, he has emerged victorious in this war ' BUT'.. the moment that journalist on the phone raised a question mark on Maanyata's character , UV's face went rigid , darker and he in the most polite manner threatened them that if a single news flash goes on telecast maligning Maanyata , he will sue them. The moment Unnzie says that Maanyata was ill and hasn't eaten since two days, his face looked like a punctured balloon and his coffee mug never reached his lips. He tried putting a defensive front saying that Maanyata is pretending and her 'Sher aaya , sher aaya, sher aaya' crap is not gonna work ' but his face spelt nothing but worry. Without even knowing the next scene, you knew that he can say anything but his eyes and face are screaming that he is going to turn on his heels and run back to the palace to see his Jungli Billi. And he did.

When UV enters Maanyata's room, if someone hasn't seen a single episode before this would feel that ManVeer are like soulmates across a 100 lives. UV was a different UV when he came into Maanyata's room ' the kind of UV we have seen now and then , when his evil mind is not working and when Maanyata is not looking. Moved, softened , sensitive , much-in-love. A kind committed boy next door. The most gentle guy in the world for 1.5 minutes as he looks at the drip that Maanyata has been put on ' looking at her softly, worriedly like a little boy ' going and sitting by her side quietly ' putting her hand on her tummy , pulling up the blanket to her neck , wiping her tears as though she is a fragile doll whom even the wind can hurt. Maanyata didn't hear it and perhaps she will not know for a long long time but UV told her that he cannot see her in this condition and he has no qualms in being her 'Halkat 'Yedaa."  Very few dialogues but the actor in question used his eyes and face very well. Sheer poignancy and its unbelievable because we have seen the violence and animosity behind ManVeer.  Will UV really ever have it in him to punish Maanyata? He couldn't punish his baby sister , he will hit the edge himself if he tries to hurt Maanyata.  UV cannot punish anyone he loves and his scene with Unnzie screamed that much.

As for Maanyata , I am not even angry at her anymore ' she is on a different plane of mind and the stubborn dark side it can bring when you don't get what you want or what you think you want.  She is simply on a cranky fanatic side which sees no reason ' bas ek baat ki dhunn pakad li aur jab tak nahiin milegi , sabka haal kharaab kar denge.  And since Maanyata is an extreme personality , these fanaticism is not as abnormal as we would like to think ' But that doesn't justify what she has been upto. Maanyata is going through a phase and her rigid nature is only aggravating it.

The funny thing is that Maanyata was a crying ablaa-naari in her room. But, the moment J called her 'UV ki jaageer' and instigated her by lying that how much UV was beating Aakash behind the bars, pataa nahiin madam mein kahaan se itni energy aa gayi ki baahar sab pe chillaane pahonch gayi. Uff, Maanyata , Uff! Abb  tumhe energy drink ki jagah UV ki zaroorat hai? It was amusing actually. I mean, UV aadmi hai, Bournvitaa thode hi na hai.

Remaining episode ' the scene between UV-DS-BR is too cool. UV calmed them and pretended not to be angry with Maanyata saying that it's a bond of 16 years of him and Maanyata and he won't let it break easily. BR was relieved and DS saw hope and pride in UV. Aakash  continues to bear the ire of UV but he is not being beaten or tortured as J claimed. Its just that DS and UV have turned his arrest into a non-bail able offence. Its misuse and abuse of power but kya kiya jaaye? Jab takk Maanyata control mein nahiin aati , kucch nahiin kiya ja sakta. But strangely, Aakash is only thinking of UV and how money and power define everything.  DS and BR were worried but they refused to give in to Maanyata's fainting bout. DS simply said that she should be put on drip but no giving in to her nautankis now. BR had a 'W*F' expression when Maanyata fainted. Haha. J continues to burn in jealousy and Maanyata's UV is fast turning into a pathological obsession for her. She wants him by hook or crook and I feel bad for her ' once again wanting something who is perhaps in her sister's destiny.

Oh, and today, I realized why I draw parallels between UV and Blair Waldorf ( Gossip Girls):

Blair : You cannot make people love you. But you can make them fear you.

UV : Kisi ke dil mein pyaar paidaa karna jitna mushkil hai , kisi ke dil mein darr paidaa karna utnaa hi aasaan hai.

Central Point : UV and Blair ' two people who are rich , popular ,envied , beautiful and have APPARENTLY magnificent lives exercise authority , powerplay, politics because they believe that nobody will ever love them because of the darkness inside them ' so why beg for love? Just scare people with your aura so that they fear you at least and you feel accepted. What both UV and Blair do not understand is that their darkness needs a promise of light and not another dark tunnel to hide in.

P.S- Creatives, I hated the dialogue that you gave Aakash about all rich people being villains who buy imported cars to kill people on roads. Do you have any idea that your show is more or less sending out a message that generalizes all rich people into ogres and cads? You realize that you send out a message that being powerful and beautiful means being mean and dark? FYI, just because somebody is rich, somebody is beautiful , it doesn't mean that he/she is any less human than others? You cannot judge someone on the basis of their bank account , bloodline and genes. REMEMBER THAT.

ADIOS!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.  🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regarding Maanyata, UV can hurt her , fight with her , punish her but he can't help but feel the same sting in his own heart. Yes, he is furious with her, yes, he has lost all faith in her , yes, he has emerged victorious in this war ' BUT'.. the moment that journalist on the phone raised a question mark on Maanyata's character , UV's face went rigid , darker and he in the most polite manner threatened them that if a single news flash goes on telecast maligning Maanyata , he will sue them. The moment Unnzie says that Maanyata was ill and hasn't eaten since two days, his face looked like a punctured balloon and his coffee mug never reached his lips. He tried putting a defensive front saying that Maanyata is pretending and her 'Sher aaya , sher aaya, sher aaya' crap is not gonna work ' but his face spelt nothing but worry

These are the lines I liked in ure post loved ure analysis as always…..

Today we got a different UV I mean a different shade of him…we got to see fear too the moment when he was sitting beside manayata on her bed…pleading her in his own style to wake up and see his halkat veda has come back…he today feared…. FEAR which was never seen in his eyeswas today  for the health of manayata …he wanted her to abuse her …pain I guess we had seen it before but today it was too different it showed how much he longes her …no matter how much angry he was on her but it got lost on seeing her….

i think uday loves his sister a lot as we very well know a brother protects his sister cannot hurt her….same here he has warned her…..also I think unnati how well can understand manayata in the same way can understand udayveer she too was in pix in that situation and wanted to be on both sides Par kehtey hain na ek payer naav mein aur ek paani mein same happened with her and so she drowned….neither she could let manayata's way out neither udayveer's both  got hurt….udayveer has not received love of his mother and love of manayata makes him happy too sad too its like if he is getting a new way to lead life in her….

His one dialogue to dadisaab I loved the most-Hum aur manayata bachpan ke dost hain 16 saal kaa rishta itni asaani se tootney nahin dengey…

Also he cared about her name…he never wanted it to be spoiled whereas akaash doesn't cares about it…instead he behaved too roughly I too hated the dialogue cv's gave him…ameer log…all are not like the dialogue described…

As for Maanyata , I am not even angry at her anymore ' she is on a different plane of mind and the stubborn dark side it can bring when you don't get what you want or what you think you want.  She is simply on a cranky fanatic side which sees no reason ' bas ek baat ki dhunn pakad li aur jab tak nahiin milegi , sabka haal kharaab kar denge.  And since Maanyata is an extreme personality , these fanaticism is not as abnormal as we would like to think ' But that doesn't justify what she has been upto. Maanyata is going through a phase and her rigid nature is only aggravating it.

I too not angry at her ..she is just behaving as situation asks her for now…..she herself doesn't knows what love is…she needs to grow and it will only happen when akaash leaves which I guess will as fear will take his love away…..

nizza

Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Unreserved

Vijay dialogue defined ManVeer relationship, UV's feelings for Manyata perfectly.

UV is angry, feels betrayed, the trust he put on her has been crushed under her feet by Manyata but that's between them. If anyone raises finger on Manyata's character he would not tolerate it. That exactly what happened when the journalist raised question on Manyata's character and UV in most polite manner threatened them if they maligning Manyata's he would sue them.

Unnati is Uday's weakness she is his baby sister. Yes he is angry at her feels betrayed that she did this to him but he cannot hurt her. Scene between DS and UV, DS defined UV aptly. DS trusts UV the most and that not a secret we all know that.

Uday told Unnati is just another drama by Manyata when she informed of her being ill not eating since two days but when he saw her lying unconscious not shouting/fighting with him calling him names he felt empty within. Like a committed fiance he went sat next to her wipes her tears moving his hand on her face looking at her with pain telling her to get well soon his halkat, veda was here eventhough he knew if she would have opened her eyes and saw him she would have yelled at him told him how much she hates him. Honestly UV would have not mind that had Manyata woken up and screamed at him he would have been at peace but seeing her like this was pricking him deep inside. UV can't see Manyata in pain he feels much more pain seeing her like this.

UV can get bitter really bitter with Manyata for the emotional deceit she did to him but when he sees her lying unconscious not fighting to him calling him names he finds himself empty within. No matter how much he tries how matter how angry betrayed he feels about how Manyata fooled him the bond he has with Manyata has been there and it will always be. UV would not accept this in front of himself or anyone else but J and Vijay could see this. The thing they thought was impossible happened but they forgot the term impossible itself says I Am Possible.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When UV enters Maanyata's room, if someone hasn't seen a single episode before this would feel that ManVeer are like soulmates across a 100 lives. UV was a different UV when he came into Maanyata's room ' the kind of UV we have seen now and then , when his evil mind is not working and when Maanyata is not looking. Moved, softened , sensitive , much-in-love. A kind committed boy next door. The most gentle guy in the world for 1.5 minutes as he looks at the drip that Maanyata has been put on ' looking at her softly, worriedly like a little boy ' going and sitting by her side quietly ' putting her hand on her tummy , pulling up the blanket to her neck , wiping her tears as though she is a fragile doll whom even the wind can hurt. Maanyata didn't hear it and perhaps she will not know for a long long time but UV told her that he cannot see her in this condition and he has no qualms in being her 'Halkat 'Yedaa."

How true!!!
It was not expected from a man like UV to melt to that extent...he was kind of prepared to fight with manyata...teach her a lesson of her lifetime...but when he saw her in that state he could not feel the anger anymore...it was all love u can see in his eyes...the genuine care...and J was proved right this time...UV  has finally fallen for a girl❤️
I hav actually started worrying abt that man now...he can go to any extent to get her...but he will never let her know how much he loves her😭

P.S: Great post Pink as usual...
Edited by luvremix - 12 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant post!
Actually, i wrote something really similar in my post, just that you were able to bring out the beauty of the scene better with the power of your writing :)
UV may be selfish, or even greedy for the throne, but his concern for Manyata is genuine. The pain & warmth, both, was evident in his eyes as he spoke to unconscious Manyata. Most genuine ManVeer scene, till date. I really don't know if Uday will ever be able to say all that to a conscious Manyata. Also, today's episode drew great distinctions between Uday & Akash's love, as Jyoti pointed out. Akash's love will only create problems for her, while Uday's love will save her from the society.
 DS is right, he can punish & he can forgive. That does not only make him a good king, but a good person as well, despite all his flaws. 
J is burning in jealousy & she is just going to destroy herself, like i always say. Vijay is just AWESOME. He was bang on, with his dialogue on ManVeer.
Great analysis, as always, Poco :)

pearls_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
UV ki jaageer' and instigated her by lying that how much UV was beating Aakash behind the bars, pataa nahiin madam mein kahaan se itni energy aa gayi ki baahar sab pe chillaane pahonch gayi. Uff, Maanyata , Uff! Abb  tumhe energy drink ki jagah UV ki zaroorat hai? It was amusing actually. I mean, UV aadmi hai, Bournvitaa thode hi na hai.

lol😆😆😆

muja herange is baat ha k m ko agar murrare ka janay par glucose lagta to koe logic the akaash k jana par baat kuch hazam nae hue😆😆
mean murrare us ka  father tha us sa us ke attachment 16 years ke the n akaash sa 2 din ke attachment main usa duni itne veran lagnay lage i am amazed
akaash bhe usa ube mila n family bhe to akaash usa family sa agay ha strange
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved your post and the episode.

For a change, I didn't find Vijay hilarious today because what he spoke was cent percent true. And this guy doesn't realise that he actually nails his point sometimes in humour😆

And I guess today's episode's hero was definitely UV, for I loved the fact that he regards his 16 years long relationship and bond more than some 16 hours old misunderstanding.

The MaanVeer scene is what I call B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. And you actually pointed out the point that if someone is seeing them for the first time, then he would think that they are soulmates. My mother didn't know who UV was and just entered the room when their scene was coming and just asked me "Is he Akash for whom she was shouting?"😳
Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I've run out of adjectives Pinks. Everytime I read your post, I simply am at a loss for words. Especially today.

I'va always had this "Dharkan" thing with DEK, that's the way I want it to go; and throughout that, I've always stated that the exception is that Udayveer, is "not very Ram like, but I still hope it happens" I take that back. We're getting to see glimses of a great leader- with values and principles that come to match. YES there  is a long way to go: he isn't a Saint. But he is redemining himself. His shades of black are turning to grey, and I just wan't wait for the various colours which will come out.

I'm actually behind two episodes now- didnt watch yesterday's because of school and homework- I must say I'm pleased with my selfcontrol😆 (err...still came on here though, so scratch that🤔)

But thank you, thank you for letting me see Uday, Manyata and this entire instance through such intellectual and understanding eyes.

PS: I just wish Vijay had made a pregnancy remark when she had fainted- would have been epic🤣
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post like always 🤗
Commenting on your post after a long time though I always read your analysis here too 😳
Vijai bhai really nailed it and so did you 😆 His "is waqt mere ander karoron awaze chikh chikh ker bol rahe W*F" was really amazing. and that's how someone should feel after seeing UV beating Akash black n blue just a day ago. His sweet, vulnerable side was worth watching and the scene was soo beautiful when he was talking to Maanyata. You said it so right, if someone would be watching them for the 1st time they would surely think MaanVeer are soulmates which I still believe they are 😳 no doubt Maanyata will hate UV more then ever when she wakes up but atleast she will gain her energy back.. 😆
I love what DS said about UV, "he would be a perfect king" so true. the two complete different dimensions of his character that was shown today was truly amazing. that's why I guess Im such a huge fan of UV's character 😆 
Akash is really childish or wat 😕 he is elder then Maanyata right so if Maanyata is too young to distinguish between reality and fairy tales... sudn't he be the one helping her out doing that like a responsible adult 🥱 he is only creating more problems for both of them.
and last about J, poor J.. still hoping for UV blindly...whatever she does.. man I love her style 😆
ekdum superbb analysis like always 👏
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
heyy poco 🤗
today since episode ended i was waiting to read ur post...
it u always notice & write every small details that seen in the episode...
i totally loveddd ur analysis u gave all small parts of UV what u wrote about UV in last part ..i don't know about that char u wrote but that char must be something i had to do google search now to look for this char what is there in him😆

for today episode it was totally UV episode
my favourite character episode...what i love i was waiting to c this side of UV
i had to happen one day or other it was going to come up..bcoz UV just can't c manyata in pain..he how much claims he will give pain to M but he can't c her in pain...
that i had noticed since they had shown the childhood memory of UV with M when UV cried with M when he hurt her with his sword unintentially...
he cares for M since than...
when unnati tells about how is his pain now...it was well seen making majnu behind the bars is not made UV pain less...he was as much in pain now also bcoz simply he is in love now..he has feelings for M which he had realised...uday was angry over unnati what she did to him.but for that he didn't hurt her bcoz his dada is in hurt gives her enough of saddness already...made her guilty itself...
than unnati tells about M she is not well & she is fainted he couldn't  have another sip of coffee & his pain & emotions had came on his face & eyes ..than what this rajwada said was not facing unnati's face but he turned away said he was saying something else but his eyes were something else ..emotions were seeing his face & eyes
nest u c his visit to rajmahal...maybe he wouldn't had gone but M unwell forced his foot to go there to c M
those DS ,UV & brij scene something to watch out
than DS & UV convo she dearly loves uday... when he takes permission to meet M was surprise is that same UV who enters M room before like that...
when he mentions those 16 years of relationship he was actually lived with this fact of life his part of life now that M is his fiance...how can he let that go easily.
when he enters M's dark room...that dark room gave UV light & open that part which he had hide in himself only...the unknown UV to world he was so sober soft with all human emotions that tenderness UV ...
it was given credit to ASHISH KAPOOR for his superb acting through his eyes & face tenderly shown unleash that rajwada prince came a tender boy..who came only infront of his childhood friend for whom he cares the most...he couldn't c the drip on M he can't c a small pain on her face...he just came with those tender care gestures...that no-one cares that much as he can...
that one dialague dekho manyata tumhare halkat yeda yaha hai...he just wanted she gets up gets angry over her...fights with her...
he just uncovered that UV which is hidden from the world.😍

i'm loving this one song & its lyrics just makes me automatically think of UV...i really think in future also it will be apt on UV

Nahi maaloom hasrat hai
Yaa tu meri mohabbat hai
Main itna jaanta hu bas
Main tujhko maangta hun bas
Ki mujhko teri zaroorat hai
Haan, mujhko teri zaroorat hai

oh mujhko teri zaroorat hai

Ho...
Yeh shohrat or ye daulat khudaai de nahi sakte
Ho...
Ho meri tanhaai se mujhko rihaai de nahi sakte

Ho zamane ka hai mujh pe haq
Tere sapno pe haq mera
Siva mere siva ye kisi ko dikhaai de nahi sakte

Nahi maaloom yeh haq hai (haq hai..haq hai..)
Haqiqat yaa hamaqat hai

Main itna jaanta hu bas
Main tujhko maangta hun bas
Main itna maanta hu bas ki
Mujhko teri zaroorat hai
Haan, mujhko teri zaroorat hai

for me UV is very much intense lover & an alone person inside who is trying to find a person who can c him beyond the royal & power..with so many shades fitted on him...
& accept him with all his shades...

today i really don't care of what M char is how she is or how J plans what she plans i knwo her plan is again going to back-fire on her...gives another slap on face...i will get to c more intense UV who will more close to M..
what u said about M is so right...koi farak dala naa dala UV uspar bahut jaida farak dalta hai his name is enough to boost some energy in her.

Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago