Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome post..really very nice..too good..😊
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

P.S- Creatives, I hated the dialogue that you gave Aakash about all rich people being villains who buy imported cars to kill people on roads. Do you have any idea that your show is more or less sending out a message that generalizes all rich people into ogres and cads? You realize that you send out a message that being powerful and beautiful means being mean and dark? FYI, just because somebody is rich, somebody is beautiful , it doesn't mean that he/she is any less human than others? You cannot judge someone on the basis of their bank account , bloodline and genes. REMEMBER THAT.

ADIOS!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.  🤗

It is one character's opinion, not necessarily the collective opinion of the CVs. Akash is justified in what he is saying- he knows Brijraj killed Murari's wife and child, he now sees himself denied his basic rights as a citizen and let me say this very clearly, I love the actor who plays UV and I love the character too, but denying someone a phone call to a lawyer is REPREHENSIBLE, no matter however great the motivation. Even Ajmal Kasab gets a lawyer in this country.

What Akash says happens in real life too, look at current affairs. Haven't we seen politicians getting out of jail using their purse strings and influences? Haven't we seen the murderer of Jessica Lal get out on parole to attend a party? This issue is not about DEK or UV or Akash- it is greater than that. UV may have great potential and I love to watch him on screen but he is WRONG to do what he is doing to Akash and NOTHING that Akash or Maanyaata has done can justify that. It is okay till he got Akash arrested- that is only to be expected, but to make it non-bailable and to deny him access to legal redress is just not acceptable and I don't care how much pain the character is in. I would have understood if he got Akash out of his job, I would have understood if he sent his private goons to beat him up, but this- NO! The law is supposed to protect people and not act as a puppet in the hands of a mighty few.  It is frightening to think that because you are rich and powerful you are going to dump anyone you don't like in jail and won't even let him fight his case. So Akash has reasons to say what he is saying, even if he is wrong to generalize and while I agree all rich people do not behave that way, Brijraj has certainly done so in the past and UdayVeer is doing that now. So the character has all the reasons to say that, but that is not necessarily the message of the entire show.

I find Abhishek Rawat does a better job as the angry young man wrongfully confined- I liked his acting last episode- he should stick to this and not go back to those sickly sweet MonAsh scenes or the humble, gentle employee scenes.

After you have seen today's episode, you will have to go and get a Disprin because Maanyata was hopeless who is capable of blackmailing even in her semi-conscious state ' and because UV was yet another colour today ' a surprising one. A whole episode without UV's single evil grin, without a single dark emotion. He was , disbelief-disbelief-disbelief ' the MOST VULNERABLE character today. You can't believe that he is the same guy who just served cold revenge 5-star style to the guilty party two days ago. The funny thing is that Maanyata was a crying ablaa-naari in her room. But, the moment J called her 'UV ki jaageer' and instigated her by lying that how much UV was beating Aakash behind the bars, pataa nahiin madam mein kahaan se itni energy aa gayi ki baahar sab pe chillaane pahonch gayi.

Look, Maanyata cares for Akash, and JayNandini had just told her about how he was being beaten upo and may be UV would allow M to see his deadbody. Any girl, whether infatuated or really in love will freak out at this. I couldn't tolerate J in that scene, how cruel and nasty and mean can she get?

2ndly, any self-respecting girl will hate being called someone's 'jaagir' especially if that someone is a person she hates. And there's something called Adrenalin in pressure situations- so that's how she got her energy.

Ashish was brilliant today, what a myriad of emotions- the hurt brother, the furious prince, the polite son-in-law, the anguished lover- I loved the scene with Maanyata. It was really, really sweet and tender.

How come Vijay gets the most terrific lines in this show when he not even one of the leads (unlike Mahi Way where his role was more important)? Guys, we need to build this man a fan-page.

Komal was fantastic in her little screen time. We need more of her.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nobodyatnotime

It is one character's opinion, not necessarily the collective opinion of the CVs. Akash is justified in what he is saying- he knows Brijraj killed Murari's wife and child, he now sees himself denied his basic rights as a citizen and let me say this very clearly, I love the actor who plays UV and I love the character too, but denying someone a phone call to a lawyer is REPREHENSIBLE, no matter however great the motivation. Even Ajmal Kasab gets a lawyer in this country.

What Akash says happens in real life too, look at current affairs. Haven't we seen politicians getting out of jail using their purse strings and influences? Haven't we seen the murderer of Jessica Lal get out on parole to attend a party? This issue is not about DEK or UV or Akash- it is greater than that. UV may have great potential and I love to watch him on screen but he is WRONG to do what he is doing to Akash and NOTHING that Akash or Maanyaata has done can justify that. It is okay till he got Akash arrested- that is only to be expected, but to make it non-bailable and to deny him access to legal redress is just not acceptable and I don't care how much pain the character is in. I would have understood if he got Akash out of his job, I would have understood if he sent his private goons to beat him up, but this- NO! The law is supposed to protect people and not act as a puppet in the hands of a mighty few.  It is frightening to think that because you are rich and powerful you are going to dump anyone you don't like in jail and won't even let him fight his case. So Akash has reasons to say what he is saying, even if he is wrong to generalize and while I agree all rich people do not behave that way, Brijraj has certainly done so in the past and UdayVeer is doing that now. So the character has all the reasons to say that, but that is not necessarily the message of the entire show.

I find Abhishek Rawat does a better job as the angry young man wrongfully confined- I liked his acting last episode- he should stick to this and not go back to those sickly sweet MonAsh scenes or the humble, gentle employee scenes.

Look, Maanyata cares for Akash, and JayNandini had just told her about how he was being beaten upo and may be UV would allow M to see his deadbody. Any girl, whether infatuated or really in love will freak out at this. I couldn't tolerate J in that scene, how cruel and nasty and mean can she get?

2ndly, any self-respecting girl will hate being called someone's 'jaagir' especially if that someone is a person she hates. And there's something called Adrenalin in pressure situations- so that's how she got her energy.

Ashish was brilliant today, what a myriad of emotions- the hurt brother, the furious prince, the polite son-in-law, the anguished lover- I loved the scene with Maanyata. It was really, really sweet and tender.

How come Vijay gets the most terrific lines in this show when he not even one of the leads (unlike Mahi Way where his role was more important)? Guys, we need to build this man a fan-page.

Komal was fantastic in her little screen time. We need more of her.

Thank you. I know its a character's opinion but the message being sent out is still wrong because it generalizes the affluent class. Of course the royals and UV are forgetting their limits in their temper but then, Aakash should be using names of 'Brijraj' and 'UV' and 'DS' - not 'ye ameer log'. The problem is in the dialogue. I am not accusing Aakash but the dialogue given to him.

As for Maanyata's reaction on being called UV's jageer, my comment is purely in a humourous sense- there is no serious thought put into it at all.

Agree that we need a Vijay Bhai AT. 😆

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

brilliant post!

Actually, i wrote something really similar in my post, just that you were able to bring out the beauty of the scene better with the power of your writing :)
UV may be selfish, or even greedy for the throne, but his concern for Manyata is genuine. The pain & warmth, both, was evident in his eyes as he spoke to unconscious Manyata. Most genuine ManVeer scene, till date. I really don't know if Uday will ever be able to say all that to a conscious Manyata. Also, today's episode drew great distinctions between Uday & Akash's love, as Jyoti pointed out. Akash's love will only create problems for her, while Uday's love will save her from the society.
 DS is right, he can punish & he can forgive. That does not only make him a good king, but a good person as well, despite all his flaws. 
J is burning in jealousy & she is just going to destroy herself, like i always say. Vijay is just AWESOME. He was bang on, with his dialogue on ManVeer.
Great analysis, as always, Poco :)

Awesome post pink and agree with you prc_fan1( sorry dont know your name 😊) Uv has all the makings of a agood king and the fact is that in war and love everything is fair. UV s war with akash to and win his princess and his fight to win his love he will go to any lengths to succeed. But the care and concern he showed even when he was angry was👏. whereas akash did not even spare a thought to what would be manyata s state after he was discovered in her room. instead he is busy giving bhashan to the police about rich and poor 😕.
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you. I know its a character's opinion but the message being sent out is still wrong because it generalizes the affluent class. Of course the royals and UV are forgetting their limits in their temper but then, Aakash should be using names of 'Brijraj' and 'UV' and 'DS' - not 'ye ameer log'. The problem is in the dialogue. I am not accusing Aakash but the dialogue given to him.

As for Maanyata's reaction on being called UV's jageer, my comment is purely in a humourous sense- there is no serious thought put into it at all.

Agree that we need a Vijay Bhai AT. 😆

Thank you too- I guess everybody has already said this, but since I am comparatively new here, I'll say so now- your UV analysis posts are wonderful.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow , poco. just WOW.I mean , i really wish i could establish this point as constructively as you :
"UV and Blair ' two people who are rich , popular ,envied , beautiful and have APPARENTLY magnificent lives exercise authority , powerplay, politics because they believe that nobody will ever love them because of the darkness inside them ' so why beg for love? Just scare people with your aura so that they fear you at least and you feel accepted. What both UV and Blair do not understand is that their darkness needs a promise of light and not another dark tunnel to hide in."

Instead , whenever i have  tried to say this in the past i go on encompassing about the conflict and battles between the sub-conscious , pre-conscious and conscious phases of these characters having a brutal collision with the turmoil midst their id , egos and superegos...and i go rumbling on and on!! lol.this is like so straight to the point , and yet "phaaroodaar" 😆 I have a socio test tomoroow so i would like to cut my comment a bit short for a change 😛
udayveer appalled me yesterday...this man never fails to surprise me...where is  the Machiavellian fox that  is supposed to and is even  justified to channelize  inside him with all the rational  authoritarian right to take over a lovelorn body encompassed around  an alive heart burning and churning at the same time...where is his pent up aggression when he looks at a sick manyaata?!?! grr.nobody deserves UV in DEK.PERIOD!He makes you heart broken when he proves to you that initial flawed , grey corner-stoned men can be the most passionate companions among social animals...A typical Tragic hero characteristic trait ...which makes our blooming selves mold into his rise of a  sacrificial  companion in love... these lines are beginning to make sense for UV now...it is a song called "white flag",
 by dido...:
I'll drown into the seas of love within this ship , 
And I won't put my hands up and surrender , 
there will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love , and always will be...

I feel like crying for empathizing UV's destiny now...*sigh*
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago