arryline thumbnail
I would say you nailed it⭐️.Yes no doubt Unnati is UV's weakness and the latest addition is Manyata to that short and sweet list.I strongly believe that Unnati is a connecting bond b/w Manveer.Even today I feel it was Unnati's words that forced UV to turn upto Rajmahal.I really wonder what would have been UV's reaction if he had seen a awaken Manyata.I guess he would have covered his emotions under the evil smirkπŸ˜‰
Vijay Bhai makes evil cute and sweet you will seriously love to hate him⭐️.DS-Brij needed UV as a support system and they were happy and proud to have it.J and Akash needs a reality check
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

PinkuuuπŸ€—...bahut time nahi he aaj...so will jot down just a few things that was sharpely noticeable...and that is specific bullseye dialogues spoken by DS...J and Vijay Bhai:

DS to UV:  One day u will become an awesome n a reigning King...
Very true...DS can see thru this boy and with the experience that she carries with her...she is in complete position to pass this judgement about UV. She can see wat we as the audience can see...The intelligent human behind that charming face!! She is truly the voice of the reason ...of the audience!!😳

J to Vijay Bhai: Watever I plan ...it always backfires on me.
U are right on J...but will that make u learn from there?? Most likely not. J is simply burning more n more into jealously n this is going to even blind her more from now on esp after witnessing that love...that intensity of feelings of UV for Manyata. And she is going to do bigger n more explosive planning to separate ManVeer...but like she said...it will only backfire n if only she knew...the greater force she will apply in the plans...the greater reverse effect those plans are going to have...and I guess for that ...I will only cheer on J πŸ˜†

Vijay Bhai to J: Wat intensity that was J Bhai. It felt as though UV will burn Manyata in his love.
And thats something we all await Vijay Bhai. UV today was pricked in his gut the moment he got to know about M's illness from Unnzie...but his mind that is now on ultra alert mode was refusing to believe that alas the heart cud not let the mind run over n he sped to the palace to take a glimpse of his princess a wat transpired between ManVeer in that room was pure bliss...pure poignancy. The needles were poked into M's skin...but the brunt of it...the pricking of it was being felt by UV. He was at his most loving n caring self n his face was only oozing concern...a concern that u have for someone that means the world to u. He was hurting deep inside n felt empty from within as he saw her lay on the bed in that state. It really does make u question...how long will UV be able to play this game with M wen right at its initial stage...he is facing so much difficulty!! Ahhh...injured love story it is Pinks!!!πŸ’”

PS. AK was simply mindblowing with his overrall body language n expressions...He stole the show today with that few mins glimpses he gave!!! Each of his scenes ...be it with DS...BR...Unnzie or M...they all had such magnificent display!!! Kudos to AK πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

brilliant post!

Actually, i wrote something really similar in my post, just that you were able to bring out the beauty of the scene better with the power of your writing :)
UV may be selfish, or even greedy for the throne, but his concern for Manyata is genuine. The pain & warmth, both, was evident in his eyes as he spoke to unconscious Manyata. Most genuine ManVeer scene, till date. I really don't know if Uday will ever be able to say all that to a conscious Manyata. Also, today's episode drew great distinctions between Uday & Akash's love, as Jyoti pointed out. Akash's love will only create problems for her, while Uday's love will save her from the society.
 DS is right, he can punish & he can forgive. That does not only make him a good king, but a good person as well, despite all his flaws. 
J is burning in jealousy & she is just going to destroy herself, like i always say. Vijay is just AWESOME. He was bang on, with his dialogue on ManVeer.
Great analysis, as always, Poco :)

Thank you so much, baby.😳...I guess that is the reason we all connect to UV so much, don't we? He is like any one of us - good, bad , ugly - all shades that make him closer to a normal human being. We all are a play of dark and light. Jihne chaahte hain, unhe dil aur jaan se chaahte hain aur jinhe nahiin chaahte, unka hum BBB nikaalte hain. UV may strat grinning and smirking when Maanyata wakes up but we know that he loves her. He is flawed, but his love is virginal and maybe that love will make him the good human being that he is capable pf being.

Vijay Bhai aapko ManVeer par commentary dete hi rahenge - he likes the Jungle Queen and her Chudail-types UV. As for Aakash, i honestly don't know which way he is headed par uski kismet mein kucch aur hi hai.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That one scene Was enough to make me get over my frustrations with the show...πŸ˜†

THIS IS WHY WE LOVE MANVEER THIS IS WHY WE LOVE UDAYVEER.

On one scene you see him rejoicing over his Victory but then... that hint of worry when Unnati mentioned Manyata's condition, that stern face, made it All Clear. His Heart. His Passion. 

When he was in her room trying to wake her up wishing she would get over sooner, it was so much like that iconic "sleeping beauty" scene! The prince trying to wake up his princess from her slumber... but with his ARDENT plea "dekho tumhara halkat veda agaya"! That one scene made it clear, he might feel betrayed by her, he might be hurt by her, buthe can never HATE her, no matter what! 

I guess we can now watch the drama without any sort of HINDRANCE! πŸ˜†

As for Akash... nah! I am not in mood to waste my energy on describing how much of a stupid fellow he is!

But do you think Uday is going to use Akash as bait to reform Manyata? πŸ€”I feel that can be the only answer to the Precap!
Gemma0787 thumbnail

P.S- Creatives, I hated the dialogue that you gave Aakash about all rich people being villains who buy imported cars to kill people on roads. Do you have any idea that your show is more or less sending out a message that generalizes all rich people into ogres and cads? You realize that you send out a message that being powerful and beautiful means being mean and dark? FYI, just because somebody is rich, somebody is beautiful , it doesn't mean that he/she is any less human than others? You cannot judge someone on the basis of their bank account , bloodline and genes. REMEMBER THAT.

Pinkchocolate, very nice updates, love reading your post.

I must bow to your last comment. I have missed that point.  It is true that CVs are generalising the rich people as a bad and mean. This is truly wrong message. So many crimes are committed by poor people too, so what CVs make of it then. 

nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

I really wonder what would have been UV's reaction if he had seen a awaken Manyata.I guess he would have covered his emotions under the evil smirkπŸ˜‰

Thank God, Manyata was unconscious, or else we would not have gotten the super-cute ManVeer scene.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: arryline

J and Akash needs a reality check

J is way way out of reality.. She can't accept the fact that Uday will never be hers. Akash was flying in aakash (sky). Uday brought him down on earth, but I guess, he still hasn't lost his wings.😑

You are right.. They both need a reality check.

nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello PinkChocolate, (Poco, right? Hope you don't mind calling you that. I commented on one of your post using your name as PinkChocolate. A member told me that it was Poco).

Anyway, Great post as usual. πŸ‘

I agree with you on every count. But, moreover, I loved what you said about not judging rich and powerful people so harshly.

Always a pleasure,
Aditee.

Edited by aditee_00 - 12 years ago
Loved ur post...!

today's episode was something really good ( i totally forgot every thing from today's episode after watching te most beautiful , lovely  scene )

Vijay bhai.. i d'nt like ur scene today.. tht was something.. which cracked  us everytime..i tell you!!!!!!!!!

and J bhai.. the word on which u instigated "Uday Ki Jaagir"..  jis se ap manayta ko bhadkana chhati thi.. dekho.. usi bhadkaane k baad hame kitna pyaara scene mil gaya.. Thank You!πŸ˜‰  

and coming to the most beautiful scene of DEK..

i loved it to core..
its was soo much intense .. the true love was seen in that scene.. No words to describe my love towrds the scene 
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee_00

Hello PinkChocolate, (Polo, right? Hope you don't mind calling you that. I commented on one of your post using your name as PinkChocolate. A member told me that it was Polo).

Anyway, Great post as usual. πŸ‘

I agree with you on every count. But, moreover, I loved what you said about not judging rich and powerful people so harshly.

Always a pleasure,
Aditee.

Its poco….the member u had replied there was Poulami12 who was polo I told that her name is polo but u again misunderstood it and said I love reading her posts...At that time I realized u had misunderstood her username too..go back and check the reply is of poulami12 not of pink chocalate

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

Regarding Maanyata, UV can hurt her , fight with her , punish her but he can't help but feel the same sting in his own heart. Yes, he is furious with her, yes, he has lost all faith in her , yes, he has emerged victorious in this war ' BUT'.. the moment that journalist on the phone raised a question mark on Maanyata's character , UV's face went rigid , darker and he in the most polite manner threatened them that if a single news flash goes on telecast maligning Maanyata , he will sue them. The moment Unnzie says that Maanyata was ill and hasn't eaten since two days, his face looked like a punctured balloon and his coffee mug never reached his lips. He tried putting a defensive front saying that Maanyata is pretending and her 'Sher aaya , sher aaya, sher aaya' crap is not gonna work ' but his face spelt nothing but worry

These are the lines I liked in ure post loved ure analysis as always'..

Today we got a different UV I mean a different shade of him'we got to see fear too the moment when he was sitting beside manayata on her bed'pleading her in his own style to wake up and see his halkat veda has come back'he today feared'. FEAR which was never seen in his eyeswas today  for the health of manayata 'he wanted her to abuse her 'pain I guess we had seen it before but today it was too different it showed how much he longes her 'no matter how much angry he was on her but it got lost on seeing her'.

i think uday loves his sister a lot as we very well know a brother protects his sister cannot hurt her'.same here he has warned her'..also I think unnati how well can understand manayata in the same way can understand udayveer she too was in pix in that situation and wanted to be on both sides Par kehtey hain na ek payer naav mein aur ek paani mein same happened with her and so she drowned'.neither she could let manayata's way out neither udayveer's both  got hurt'.udayveer has not received love of his mother and love of manayata makes him happy too sad too its like if he is getting a new way to lead life in her'.

His one dialogue to dadisaab I loved the most-Hum aur manayata bachpan ke dost hain 16 saal kaa rishta itni asaani se tootney nahin dengey'

Also he cared about her name'he never wanted it to be spoiled whereas akaash doesn't cares about it'instead he behaved too roughly I too hated the dialogue cv's gave him'ameer log'all are not like the dialogue described'

As for Maanyata , I am not even angry at her anymore ' she is on a different plane of mind and the stubborn dark side it can bring when you don't get what you want or what you think you want.  She is simply on a cranky fanatic side which sees no reason ' bas ek baat ki dhunn pakad li aur jab tak nahiin milegi , sabka haal kharaab kar denge.  And since Maanyata is an extreme personality , these fanaticism is not as abnormal as we would like to think ' But that doesn't justify what she has been upto. Maanyata is going through a phase and her rigid nature is only aggravating it.

I too not angry at her ..she is just behaving as situation asks her for now'..she herself doesn't knows what love is'she needs to grow and it will only happen when akaash leaves which I guess will as fear will take his love away'..

nizza

Thank you, Nizza😊. Hmm, maybe that is what we women expect from men - HONOUR and love that falls into place as we walk together. UV may not be a glorified lover like Aakash but he is a man who would stand up for any woman's honour. He has stood up for Unnzie, Maanyata and even J when it comes to respect. He fears for the ones he loves - Unnzie and Maanyata and its not possible for him to see either of them in pain. Yes, he is a villain but he is a villain with a hope for redemption and we hope that its never snatched from him. As for Maanyata, she needs EVOLUTION. πŸ˜†