Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys here's the next chapter. it is about abhay getting admission, a bit of pia's jasusi and a new twist. do comment or at least press like.
ary42 thumbnail
chapter 4

Pia saw the black-clad lad making his way to a door labelled principal . she had a strange curiosity about him for a reason she did not know, so she did something she knew was bad, she followed him and tried to overhear his conversation.

Abhay had gone to the office to seek admission after witnessing pia and t's confrontation. The  lady present there had asked him to see the principal if he wanted admission. He smelled pia and sensed her mind. He got angry but thought again. She will see only the back of his head and if he has to use his powers, it will just confuse her. He said in his mind-

" all right, you little girl. Let me play with your head now if you are so nosy."

He opened the door of the principal's office and said " may I come in sir?"

" yes young man, you may. I got a phone call from the office about you."

He sat down and stared at the principal " I am abhay raichand, son of mr.chand raichand. you must know him. I want admission in this college but I have no marksheets. Can I give a written test to prove myself ?"

The principal said in a firm voice " the open courses will start 3 months later. Come then. Your dad is a generous man but I cannotโ€ฆ" his voice was cut off by sheer terror of what he saw. Abhay's eyeballs have turned a brillinat shade of red with black spots in the middle and he couldn't take his eyes off them, they were hypnotizing. Abhay looked into the man's eyes and said  in a cold voice "you will give admission to me right now."

The middle-aged man had his mind shattered by abhay and he obeyed abhay like a robot. He himself brought out a form to fill up and also gave abhay a college schedule.

Abhay erased the memories of the eyes and modified the man's mind. The man will be the same person, but a loyal servant of the raichands. He smirked to himself and got up. Was this man eager to maintain standards in the regular courses? In a college where almost all the students were spoilt rich kids? It seemed like hypocrisy to him.

Standing outside, pia was totally stupified. This boy's name is abhay raichand but what was special about him that the principal suddenly obeyed him like a servant? She had seen only the backside of his head, not his eyes and none of it made any sense to her.

Abhay got up and went out, looked for a moment at the confused face of pia and walked away. Tomorrow he will come to college. Studies would be not a bother, he will seek victims. He loved humiliating high-nosed boys, making cattle out of girls and confusing people. He never liked to kill humans. Humans were not the tastiest but rather like fast food to his kind. The well fed ones had good taste. Also, humans were much weaker than animals and had dull senses and thus they were  the easiest of preys. They think that they rule the world but that idea was very much wrong, they are let to do so.

-----------------------------------

On the southern part of the town, the forest was for only a few miles. The city's buildings could be seen from there. There was a small river flowing there. On the riverbank, a man was standing under a tree and talking to someone over the mobile phone. The man looked like a normal human but was not. He said over the phone to someone-

" you were right, madam. Another group has arrived there on the city."

A female voice answered- " can you say anything more than this, like how many?"

" I cannot risk going into the city. They have set up a detection shield there. If I am detected, they may kill me. why pick up a fight again?"

" I want to make sure that they are not increasing their numbers. I will break the treaty very soon. I have got some new powers and that will be something useful. And take help from someone they do not know about yet. Do you understand what I am saying ?"

" you mean those living in the mound ? I don't trust those little devils. They are a mean lot, you must know that already. Why don't you ask anybody else?"

" do as I say. let us see if we can use them. If the midgets do not meet our hopes, we may kill them and take over their magical objects. I think we must deal with the bloodsuckers first, at any cost. We will not leave anyone alive to call us mean."

The woman on the other side laughed and cut off the phone. She was right in her plans. The man looked at the two golden eyes inside the nearby bush and complained-

" boy, your mom does know how to handle things, but the things have to be done by us."

A growl came from the bushes. The man replied to that by saying-

" yes, I understand. You are too busy eating to reply to anything."

This time, a boy's voice angrily spoke from the bushes-

" stop whining. We people always work together. Now, there is some meat left in the deer I killed. Eat it if you like it. And now, don't say the word leftovers."

A half-eaten carcass of a deer was thrown out at the man from the bush.

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr!!!
so abhay used his power... n left pia confused!!!! does he attracted towards pia???
well waiting 4 abhays action in d college!!!
so wolf also trying 2 enter d city...
waiting 2 know what will happen next...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
anukrati19 thumbnail
REALLY SUPERB UPDATE
ARYA
pia follow abhay and love abhay hyptonised principal with eyes.
women and boy'are they werewolf sounds intresting hope u revealed soon
update soon
thanks 4 pm
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Awesome update:-)ABHAY used his powers COOLL... continue soon...
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice dear so Abhay used his powers on principle n left Pia confused n ww r here as well hmm continue soon n thanx for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.I guess tht mysterious woman was warewolf as 4 abhay he jst love making pia run 4 him
And Abhay attract her lke magnet.Plz cont..
ary42 thumbnail
@ anukrati- glad u liked it. but i am not arya.
@ all curious readers- yes they are the ww pack. and i mentioned a third supernatural creature
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This update marked the entry of the werewolves then? ๐Ÿ˜Š Interestiing. Please continue n PM me. Nice update BTW ๐Ÿ˜Š
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon