Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice plz add me 2 ur pm list :-)
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ary42

i will from next time. i have got too many requests and lost count. don't be sad
.😊

its k but plz do pm me frm next time...😃
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just read the two chapters. So our T is a mean one and Misha nd Ruhi to the rescue of Pia. so if Arnab is dead then who is the father of Misha. Just curious, Waiting to know what Piua said to T.
ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Just read the two chapters. So our T is a mean one and Misha nd Ruhi to the rescue of Pia. so if Arnab is dead then who is the father of Misha. Just curious, Waiting to know what Piua said to T.

only misha came but she was not needed. i will make misha's father a minor character- can't another man be her father? pia will stand up against T .
ary42 thumbnail
@ all the readers-
guys i was very busy so was unable to update. here's chapter 3 where pia will get both enemies and friends.

ary42 thumbnail

chapter 3

Pia looked at the girl she had collided with and said- "oops, I'm sorry."

The girl was tall and gorgeous, wearing velevety black dress and had loud makeup. To pia's surprise, the girl began to shout loudly and used abusive words-

"beggar and blind, aren't you? Go to beg in the streets, you moron. You don't have classy clothes even and what are you doing here? Get out of the college."

Pia was now angry and she said "I am a student here, excuse me. You have no right to speak of me like that. Can't you watch out for yourself?"

" what are you saying? You expect me to watch out? Me,T- the future beauty queen of dehardun and the hottest girl of the college, whom all boys adore?"

Tanushree had thought harassing pia would be fun but things were not as expected. Pia was definitely standing her ground.To pia, the words made no sense at all.

"isn't this a college? "she sharply replied "you are a student here and so am I . I don't know anything else. If you are so wonderful, why don't you move around with a signboard hanging from your neck and ringing a bell in your hand to declare you are coming?"

Tanushree screamed- " how dare you, you moron?"  and tried to push pia but pia was quick.She  moved out of the way and t fell into the dust losung balance. Pia looked angrily and said-

" I am not your punching bag. Want some help getting up?"

" what, get your help and dirty my hand? I can do it myself." T got up on her high-heeled sandals and phoned to someone and said something which seemed peculiar to pia-

" you loser are you there? Get to the ladies toilet first. Help me clean up."

She shot a angry look at pia and said " you'll regret this." And walked off.

Pia was also walking away when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She  looked around to see a girl standing behind and smiling at her. She heard her saying-

" first year, aren't you? Can we two be friends?"

Pia said " yes I'm first year but I don't even know your name. how can we be friends? "

" who cares? All I know is that you stood up to that yucky t. come on, all friends start unknown. If you want my name, it's misha, misha dobriyal."

Pia looked again at misha. Misha was a tall girl, with wild curly hair and shabby jeans and t-shirt. Misha was quite unusual to be called a typical girl but she had a big bright friendly smile which lit up her entire face and pia immediately liked it. She however had yet some hesitations and told misha-

" look, we may give a try at friendship but I am not sure it will be successful. I am telling you beforehand, I am not like other girls and I don't want you to hate me in the future."

" why should I hate you? are you someone like that yuck?"

" no, not that. I am telling you beforehand I may turn out to be very boring to you. and as most of the students here are from affluent families, I am not very hopeful."

" you worry too much, just like my mom. My family is also not super rich. My dad is a businessman, but not a millionaire. I am least bothered about money. Do you see me wearing fancy clothes, jewellery and makeup like bimbos ?"

Pia did not know what to say. This misha had shut up her mouth. Misha now said-

" let me tell you my story now. You may find me boring, I am warning you. I never had girls as friends. I found them mostly boring. I never had a fascination for girlie things. My friends were always boys as sports is my prime interest. I have only one girl here as a friend mainly because I know her from my school days. So, can you say yes now?"

Pia now really liked misha. She said " yes, I am ready to be your friend misha." Misha gave her a hug and said, pulling her hand- "let's go to my friend tracker." Pia went upstairs with misha and saw that tracker was a fatty friendly faced girl with peculiar clothes and hairstyle and an even more peculiar voice.

Misha said " don't worry about T. if she does anything tacky, inform me. I will beat her."

" you know her. She is on what year, that beauty queen as she says herself?"

"same as us, failed a year. My elder sis birdie passed out this year and she knew t. a brainless bimbo and knows nothing except fashion, makeup and rich boyfriends."

" your sister's name is birdie? That's unusual. Just like t." smiled pia.

Misha said-" you are seriously a dumbo. T gave that name to herself but I gave that name to birdie. Birdie does not give titles to herself, she stays on the ground."

Tracker said in her odd voice " that's panchhi but misha calls her by the name birdie. About that t, all people say bad things. My neighbourhood friend gaurang also passed out this year. He knows t and calls her a gold-digger. T's real name is tanushree ambolkar."

Misha now said-" you both are dumbos and will be good friends. I call panchhi birdie because she was always good at studies and flew, not brainless like me." Pia  giggled and tracker also laughed. Misha said-" whoa, whoa, stop tracky ." But pia supported tracker-

" misha, you will make everybody laugh by your words."

Misha said " oh, oh kabir is coming to see me. Excuse me pia, he is my great friend but a big flirt and I don't want him to see you now. Will see you at the auditorium."

Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWSOME UPDATE...👏
but no abhiya in dis update...😔
but ur update was amazing...👏
liked da way pia stood up infront of t...😃
continue soon...😊
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2