FF: together in life, forever in love

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
forumwasis i am attempting at my first FF. i am not a great writer but if u ppl like it and comment i will update. i am telling beforehand that i am not a fan of love triangles and dirty storylines so nothing like that will be there. anyway, here's chapter 1. and comments and likes give encouragement, so plz tell if u like it.
after the response to chapter 1,
if anybody wants pm, plz plz send me a buddy request, i will accept.

chapter 2- page 2
chapter 3- page 4
chapter 4-page 6
Edited by ary42 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chapter 1

It was about 9'o clock in the morning. Pia looked at herself in the mirror before stepping out. She looked at her new friends- her room mates diya and neha. They were in second year. Pia was glad when they had turned out to be friendly and helpful. She asked them-

" so, you are saying there will be no ragging at the college? I am a little nervous."

Diya smiled-" you are thinking too much. The college authorities are strict in this matter. Mount college has a reputation after all. If any problem, report it. And try to make friends because groups are harder to target. Go ahead and enjoy your first day."

Neha gave a naugthy smile. She asked-" if you fall in love with someone at the college?"

Diya feigned sadness and said-" our little princess is shy and reserved. She can't fall."

" who can predict the future? It is unknown to all. And pia, stop that shy smile. I am just joking. Now get going, you have to be early for the schedule and all stuff."

At a large mansion some distance away, abhay was getting into his car. His foster mom hasina was standing at the balcony to see him off to college. She told him-

" abhay, you can get admission yourself. The principal has already been softened by the donation. If it was not enough, be careful if powers are to be used. And be careful when making friends. Don't try anything rash, son. All right, goodbye."

Abhay sighed to himself as he saw hasina waving to him. In a technical sense, hasina was his mom and their bond was a true mother son bond. Mothers are the same- caring and worrying for their family. He waved back to his mom and said-

" come on mom, you are worrying too much. Have I ever dissappointed you once?"

Chand came to the balcony and said-" just be careful. A routine reminder as you are young and are going to mix with humans. Keep your control. I am going to office."

Abhay got into the car and started the engine. He looked for a moment at the forest and was tempted to run through it but he checked himself. His people ran like the wind but he has to practice being normal in the daytime. Almost the whole night time would be there for him to be in the jungle. He needed much less sleep than normal humans. He now had to go to college and pretend to be like a normal late teenage boy.

Pia entered the college ground and seeing the light crowd was a bit cheered up. This college had few students and that was much pleasant for her. She was a quiet natured girl and hated crowds. She was currently feeling very lonely. Her parents arnab and sugandh had died years ago in an accident and the only relation she had was her uncle pravin. Her uncle had arranged for her admission to mount college dehradun. He had only replied-

Pia beta, it was your parents last wish for their daughter to study in their own college. I am just fulfilling that. Won't you be with me in this issue?

Pia was not brilliant but very hardworking, that secured her admission at the college. She was sad to leave her uncle behind but after the death of her grandparents, the house was ghostly. Her uncle was a bohemian and never married. He often spend months away from home and had arranged for nuns from the adjacent orphanage to look after her. Infact she had most of her friends at the orphanage, very close ones.

The college was a two-storey building and not very large. She was staying at the nearby girls hostel, where she was lone fresher for now. This college had few regular courses and more open admissions. She was sure that she will get new room-mates, hopefully nice ones. She went towards the college office to get her schedule.

She was rather short for her age, but had curly shiny hair and a small, cute and pretty face. She did not care about fashion and was dressed in a full-sleeved green top and a red longskirt. Her neck had a pendant on a chain, the last remains of her parents.

She got her schedule and was examining it when three things  happened very closely. She noticed a black car drawing up on the parking lot. The model was an unusual one and so she looked at it. What she did not notice was that another expensive silver car was already standing in the parking lot and a tall girl had gotten off it and was walking towards her direction. The tall girl was tanushree ambolkar, with whom pia would have a long and bitter relation. Up in the balcony two girls were standing and chatting. They also had their eyes on the courtyard for some other reason but they had pia in their range of sight.

nice story please continue

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept
luvd the first part
cont soon😊
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
continue soon
pm me
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice story. Please continue n add me to PM list.
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice...plz continue n pm me frm next time...πŸ˜ƒ
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey frnd nice  plsss add me in yur buddy list   and dont forget to pm me    continue yur ff  byiesss πŸ˜Š Edited by arunsunita_gm - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
my name is Alicia pm me when update
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely start...plz add me to ur pm list...