Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: make-believe

I'm guessing that you've watched the original, so please tell me what exactly her character's role and story was! If she is more than friends with the lead or has an affair with him as I've read elsewhere or something of the sort, how exactly did they justify it in the show? πŸ˜• Is a philandering hero really going to be all that becoming? πŸ˜†

I believe i written in this thread before...on the previous page last post πŸ˜†
yes i have seen the original ...happens to be the only show i have ever watched from beginning to end...lol ...

AG is married but 'friends' with E ...but their relationship happens to be more of a off and on fling that continues even after he gets married...haa to be honest each and every character has their own story and problem and then it also clashes at times...quite a twisted story but they did it well...each person given good scope...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daya0628

I believe i written in this thread before...on the previous page last post πŸ˜†
yes i have seen the original ...happens to be the only show i have ever watched from beginning to end...lol ...

AG is married but 'friends' with E ...but their relationship happens to be more of a off and on fling that continues even after he gets married...haa to be honest each and every character has their own story and problem and then it also clashes at times...quite a twisted story but they did it well...each person given good scope...

That's what isn't sitting well with me! Didn't realize channels were into making their heroes as such now πŸ˜† In the original, was this guy more of a positive character? Were people supposed to actually like him? Or was he meant to be disliked by the audience thanks to such shenanigans? πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

That's what isn't sitting well with me! Didn't realize channels were into making their heroes as such now πŸ˜† In the original, was this guy more of a positive character? Were people supposed to actually like him? Or was he meant to be disliked by the audience thanks to such shenanigans? 

lol his character is complex ...a mommy's boy...and because of that his thoughts are kind of always in favor of whatever his mom says and his mom is not exactly the most loving person ... the guy tho he isn't really a negative character...but because of his mom his thought process of things is messed cuz mom knows he will listen to her no matter what she says...now see all the characters and such changes with the different tracks sometimes u'll be annoyed with him and then they'll be times ur like good going it really hard to say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Glimpse of AG at the end of the promo! The implication here is absolutely missing me πŸ˜†:scratch:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL8m7OI2peo&noredirect=1 [/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting, Fatty :-)

I was wondering what/when they'll show AG in the promos...had tried to look for the forum of this show but it doesn't seem open yet.

So based on what daya is saying, AG is going to play a philandering type of wife who has an affair with Eijaz's character? Hmmm  and I guess the lead girl is the one who will "sudhaaro" him after their marriage?πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
P.S. Did anyone else find it randomly hilarious how the mechanical arm of the Devi maa idol moved up automatically at 0:13 when the father was saying his only wish in life is to find grooms for his daughters?πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

P.S. Did anyone else find it randomly hilarious how the mechanical arm of the Devi maa idol moved up automatically at 0:13 when the father was saying his only wish in life is to find grooms for his daughters?πŸ˜†

haaa omg Anu i missed that ...i went back to see it...lol maybe its supposed to be symbolic πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

haaa omg Anu i missed that ...i went back to see it...lol maybe its supposed to be symbolic πŸ˜†

I'm SURE it's supposed to be symbolic that the devi is "granting his wish"  but it looked so maha cheesy and ridiculously cliched that I burst out laughing when I saw itπŸ˜†

Seriously don't these shows TIRE of showing such kind of characters where the parents have nothing to do but sob over finding grooms for their daughters all the time?? Literally every show starts with this premise only...'meri beti ke liye var chahiye' types.
Iridescence1 thumbnail

I'm SURE it's supposed to be symbolic that the devi is "granting his wish"  but it looked so maha cheesy and ridiculously cliched that I burst out laughing when I saw itπŸ˜†

Seriously don't these shows TIRE of showing such kind of characters where the parents have nothing to do but sob over finding grooms for their daughters all the time?? Literally every show starts with this premise only...'meri beti ke liye var chahiye' types.

actually i loved the father character ...he single handed raised all 5 girls...and now thats his wish for the them...but this show Anu is based on the marriage lives...but i agree that was way to cheesy...haha raising hand ...
AreYaar thumbnail

actually i loved the father character ...he single handed raised all 5 girls...and now thats his wish for the them...but this show Anu is based on the marriage lives...but i agree that was way to cheesy...haha raising hand ...

This kind of character has been shown in a million shows before this...they had the same kind of father character in that classic Zee soap "Amanat"...single handedly raising his like 5-6 daughters and then the entire soap revolved around ek ke baad ek sabki shaadis and the accompanying dramaπŸ˜†

But I'll say this "twist" of the lead guy having an affair with a married woman seems new so I guess that sets this show apartπŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

This kind of character has been shown in a million shows before this...they had the same kind of father character in that classic Zee soap "Amanat"...single handedly raising his like 5-6 daughters and then the entire soap revolved around ek ke baad ek sabki shaadis and the accompanying dramaπŸ˜†

But I'll say this "twist" of the lead guy having an affair with a married woman seems new so I guess that sets this show apartπŸ˜†

well see i don't really watch hindi shows for the language is foreign to me...but yes the concept is typical...but the screenplay of the story is not  bad...kept me glued...from beginning to end...yeah the fact of the affair...is diff. ...and AG's role is not that huge...waise until they mentioned in the article that she played that character I forgot such a character even existed ...as she eventually is gone from the show