TB: Aashka Goradia in Sony's Shubha Vivaah

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aashka Goradia in Sony's Shubha Vivaah

Aashka Goradia in Sony's Shubha Vivaah

Aashka Goradia, popularly known as Kalavati, of Colors' Laagi Tujhse Lagan will be seen in Sony's Shubha Vivaah

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11156-aashka-goradia-in-sony-shubha-vivaah.htm

Didn't see this posted in the forum...

For all the AG fans, she is back! I believe VR is also being cast in this show. Would be interesting to see their characters and the interactions, if there are any, according to the plot. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How uncanny is it that Baaji and Kala with their goosebumpy, subliminal relationship will be together in another show, na 😊 Thank you for posting, Param...I was wondering if any of the LTL-ians would. So kaun kaun dekhega show? *smiles*
-sourire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

How uncanny is it that Baaji and Kala with their goosebumpy, subliminal relationship will be together in another show, na 😊[/quote]

I know right! I am so excited to see two LTL folks back together.😊 The show has a big cast and to do justice to each important character...yeah, that'll be a huge challenge. Lets see where do these two fit in. 

[quote]Thank you for posting, Param...I was wondering if any of the LTL-ians would. So kaun kaun dekhega show? *smiles*

*raises hand* ðŸ˜ƒ
And no worries about the post. (: Thought I'd do the honors. Kala ke ginne chunne fans jo thehre :P 
😆

ps: LOVE the Kala/Dutta icons! :) 

Dunno why the 'Like' button is not working. ðŸ˜³
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh, I think I might give this a shot to see Vinay and Aashka! 😊
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great having AG and VR back  together in a show...wish Mishal would make a comeback soon!

Thanks for sharing.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I'll excuse myself from this show. A story of weddings of 5 sisters doesnt sound like my type of show. I believe Eijaz plays the husband of the 2nd sister and AG plays his friend. Whereas VR plays the husband to one of the other sisters. So no interactions I guess.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so two member of LTL together in another great

lets see who one else be there as its story of five sis and their husbands

thanks for sharing

-sourire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I'll excuse myself from this show. A story of weddings of 5 sisters doesnt sound like my type of show. I believe Eijaz plays the husband of the 2nd sister and AG plays his friend. Whereas VR plays the husband to one of the other sisters. So no interactions I guess.

Tell me, Ksh. If it was MR instead of VR would you have given the show a chance? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Tell me, Ksh. If it was MR instead of VR would you have given the show a chance? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

Filhaal I dont think MR will chose to come back in a show which has 5 female leads. But if he did...then I would maybe watch one episode because I miss seeing him act. But even HE cant make me watch more than that. The best part would be maybe such a decision will cure me of his obsession too. And I shall be finally FREE!😃
TheRager thumbnail
AG's tweet and pic:
Once again.. Vinay aka #baaji and me. On a new show.. #shubhvivaah . Good things come always come bk yfrog.com/oeppcynj

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago