Frequent Posters

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for posting that, Ksh! :) 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They look sweet :) I'm surprised that AG is still in a Kala-like look...thought she'd do something very different from it. Especially from the way her role was sounding from the article...I thought it was going to be more on a younger and contemporary vein, but saare waari pehni hui hai toh phir Tai status types hi hoga 😆 

Thank you for sharing, Ksh!

EDIT: Ah, just saw the MS and sindoor...lagta hai yahaan bhi koi dukhiyaara Kishore hoga 😆
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

They look sweet :) I'm surprised that AG is still in a Kala-like look...thought she'd do something very different from it. Especially from the way her role was sounding from the article...I thought it was going to be more on a younger and contemporary vein, but saare waari pehni hui hai toh phir Tai status types hi hoga 😆 

Thank you for sharing, Ksh!

EDIT: Ah, just saw the MS and sindoor...lagta hai yahaan bhi koi dukhiyaara Kishore hoga 😆

They look so fresh no?! I actually didn't find her looking like Kala lol. Maybe thats just me ðŸ˜† The subtle, pyare colours and the poise with which she is standing, no dark lipstick and hair pulled back is different. I agree though, from what was written, it seemed like a young character. Vinay looks more manly with the slight stubble...different from Baji!
Neets, I meant with the type of saari she's wearing...the make-up is def. toned down, and the hair is looser too (not as slick as Tai's 😆) to make her look more relaxed and homely, I guess 😆 And I thought Vinay looked more boyish because of the clothes...a hoodie, and that too with stripes of purple in it...face-wise toh yes, he looks less chikna than the Baaji of the early days 😆 Needs to get a haircut though...somehow no man looks good with locks... :scratch:
From AG's twitter; Apparently the show is slated to start from the 27th this month. That's next Monday.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I'll excuse myself from this show. A story of weddings of 5 sisters doesnt sound like my type of show. I believe Eijaz plays the husband of the 2nd sister and AG plays his friend. Whereas VR plays the husband to one of the other sisters. So no interactions I guess.

Actually if the story follows the original show...then yeah Eijaz does marry second sis...but I believe AG is not just friend but he has affair with her :S that was the case in the tamil one...and VR is Eijaz brother.. VR would be the only logical one in the clan 😆 but he does not marry any of the sisters ...altho he does like one...and their stories each have their own flavor...and the relationships between the husbands and their families are often strained ..which makes the drama ...

now that i think back to this show...there is a HUGE cast involved ...😆

** @Sourire - Thanks for sharing :)
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

m lukin forward 2 this shw a lot...cos eijaz is making his comeback n VR is a part of it 2 n nw AG too...wow i cnt w8 for it

Glimpse of AG at the end of the promo! The implication here is absolutely missing me 😆:scratch:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL8m7OI2peo&noredirect=1 [/YOUTUBE]
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: make-believe

Glimpse of AG at the end of the promo! The implication here is absolutely missing me 😆:scratch:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL8m7OI2peo&noredirect=1 [/YOUTUBE]

haaa she looks nice thou and looks her part...so called friend 😆 more like mistress

thanks for sharing!
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: daya0628

haaa she looks nice thou and looks her part...so called friend 😆 more like mistress

thanks for sharing!

I'm guessing that you've watched the original, so please tell me what exactly her character's role and story was! If she is more than friends with the lead or has an affair with him as I've read elsewhere or something of the sort, how exactly did they justify it in the show? ðŸ˜• Is a philandering hero really going to be all that becoming? ðŸ˜†